Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)

+ Add Report
Page 77 of 106 FirstFirst ... 27 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1579
This blog is moderated by SocialButtfly
  1. #439
    Quote Originally Posted by SocialButtfly  [View Original Post]
    This one is in Charlotte now. Posted about seeing her last time she was here. Not one I would recommend.

    Pros: 1) Pics are real.

    2) Pics are real.

    Cons: 1) Mechanical (Not into it at all).

    2) Didn't like tits being messed with.

    3) Rushed.

    4) No sensuality at all.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1
    What a waste. She looks like a little fuck machine.

  2. #438

    Paola Ortiz

    This one is in Charlotte now. Posted about seeing her last time she was here. Not one I would recommend.

    Pros: 1) Pics are real.

    2) Pics are real.

    Cons: 1) Mechanical (Not into it at all).

    2) Didn't like tits being messed with.

    3) Rushed.

    4) No sensuality at all.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

  3. #437
    Quote Originally Posted by Qcguy  [View Original Post]
    Re: Alyson Rodriguez.

    I've seen them & I enjoyed them a lot. I think they fit her petite build very well. She still f#cks like no other.
    Thanks, I'll give it a try. I generally hate fake tits but you're right about her in that she's a jackrabbit.

  4. #436

    She's Alright.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeor  [View Original Post]
    Looks like A Rod got some new body parts: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1508183.htm?cat=1.

    Has anyone seen her post op? Is it as bad as it looks in the pics? I'm not a fan of the bolted on exaggerated looks but her body pre enhancements was fantastic.
    See her last week for 60 minutes session. She does have a hot bod. Pics are her. Standard FS session. She's down to earth, easy to talk too. However recommend 30 minutes, didn't get a fair 60 minutes. Good Luck.

  5. #435
    Banned Member


    Posts: 188

    Gisella Guedes

    Gisella Guedes.

    Curious if any of you have seen Gisella Guedes and if so, how was your meeting? She seems to advertise in Charlotte occasionally & I'm thinking about seeing her after I get my covid shots.

    https://gisellaguedes.com/

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/6017548.htm
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails InkedGisellaGuedes_00_LI.jpg‎  

  6. #434
    Banned Member


    Posts: 188

    Re: Alyson Rodriguez

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeor  [View Original Post]
    Looks like A Rod got some new body parts: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1508183.htm?cat=1.

    Has anyone seen her post op? Is it as bad as it looks in the pics? I'm not a fan of the bolted on exaggerated looks but her body pre enhancements was fantastic.
    Re: Alyson Rodriguez.

    I've seen them & I enjoyed them a lot. I think they fit her petite build very well. She still f#cks like no other.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alyson-Rodriguez.jpg‎  

  7. #433

    Alyson Rodriguez

    Looks like A Rod got some new body parts: https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/1508183.htm?cat=1.

    Has anyone seen her post op? Is it as bad as it looks in the pics? I'm not a fan of the bolted on exaggerated looks but her body pre enhancements was fantastic.

  8. #432

    Avalon

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonioBrown84  [View Original Post]
    I assume it's the same Avalon as this: https://tryst.link/escort/avalon.

    I saw her several years ago when she was using a different name. She is real, hosted out of a quiet apartment in a nice area, and is very good looking for her age. However, I don't think I'll repeat. She was a bit of a germaphobe (although that might be a good thing these days), and somewhat robotic. She was nice but we just didn't connect. I'm sure others would be into her, though.

  9. #431

    Alice

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapk9394  [View Original Post]
    How was your visit with Alice? Thinking about taking the plunge as well.
    She is hot. She is young I'm not sure if is 26 yo as she told me. She has shorter darker hair now but pictures seems to be real. CBJ (I didn't ask for BBJ) was amazing my TOP 5 I would say and she has really tight kitty, like really tight. She told me she would be back in couple month so I'll definitely come back. Well with 2 hours drive.

  10. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch72  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Lara couple month ago. I am new to this hobby so I took forever to get an appointment with her, she asked for Id, selfie and business card.

    She is Eastern European and barely speaks English but google translate helps a lot. She is a tiny lady in her 30th.

    Did anyone had experience with Alice Ray? I will see her tomorrow but don't know what to expect.
    How was your visit with Alice? Thinking about taking the plunge as well.

  11. #429

    VIP Avalon

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...9.htm?cat=4363

    Has anyone checked out VIP Avalon?

  12. #428

    Lara

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonioBrown84  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...0.htm?cat=4363

    Anyone have any experience with Lara?
    I've seen Lara couple month ago. I am new to this hobby so I took forever to get an appointment with her, she asked for Id, selfie and business card.

    She is Eastern European and barely speaks English but google translate helps a lot. She is a tiny lady in her 30th.

    Did anyone had experience with Alice Ray? I will see her tomorrow but don't know what to expect.

  13. 03-16-21 08:48


  14. #427

    Lara

    Quote Originally Posted by AntonioBrown84  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...0.htm?cat=4363

    Anyone have any experience with Lara?
    Can't say I have, but if it helps 2-3 years ago she was part of a touring agency (XOcompanions) and every girl I dreamed from that group was the girl in the picture. She's still using the exact same pictures.

  15. #426

    Lara in Charlotte

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...0.htm?cat=4363

    Anyone have any experience with Lara?

  16. #425
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaceShips  [View Original Post]
    Can someone please PM me Nila Rose's contact details? I would very much appreciate it!
    Last I heard she was at Nice Spa exclusively.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape