Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 629 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 679 729 1129 1629 ... LastLast
Results 9,421 to 9,435 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17502

    Annie

    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaLover  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/70123274

    Apparently, the ad mentions that she used to go by Rory but I couldn't seem to find anything. She looks promising. If anyone has met her, let me know here or by dm.
    She is real. Saw her in the past when she was going by Rory. She is a small framed girl and would only do missionary.

  2. #17501
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeStark  [View Original Post]
    Lisa in Lansing is still not showing up in the regular LC lists, but she's active and can be found through these links, which also contain her phone number:

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7087304121

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/7087304121

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7087304121

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7087304121.
    I reported on her about 2 weeks ago, and I don't want to sell her too well because I really enjoyed my visit with her. She is a pretty sweet girl and some good talents.

  3. #17500

    Anyone seen her

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/70123274

    Apparently, the ad mentions that she used to go by Rory but I couldn't seem to find anything. She looks promising. If anyone has met her, let me know here or by dm.

  4. #17499
    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Love doing this stuff.

    I have one in nw burbs.

    Gagging, rimming etc.

    Ill only trade tho for another gagger.
    Lindsey at Alenas. One of my favs. Share one of yours guys.

  5. #17498

    Lisa in Lansing

    Lisa in Lansing is still not showing up in the regular LC lists, but she's active and can be found through these links, which also contain her phone number:

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7087304121

    https://escortbabylon.net/comments_list/7087304121

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7087304121

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7087304121

  6. #17497

    Dorian

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Love doing this stuff.

    I have one in nw burbs.

    Gagging, rimming etc.

    Ill only trade tho for another gagger.
    Apologies of this double posts. Typical site re-set right when I replied.

    Dorian might not be the body type you want, but I remember reading a review here or on the other site about being into some full-throated action.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dorian-rhey

  7. #17496

    Jules

    Quote Originally Posted by ComeRapMe  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for easy on wallet, decent BBBJ on the northside or NW burbs? I don't care much about the looks. Just looking to scratch an itch. PMs welcome.
    Jules in Rogers Park sounds like what you're looking for. EBab #352 328-xxxx.

  8. #17495
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkanator1001  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I am looking for girls who allow men to throat fuck them. Roughly. Gag them. Gag them to the point they puke even. Slapping, spitting, the whole 9.

    I know this is an unorthodox request but its very niche. I wanted to see if anybody knew of any girls who do it.

    Anything would be appreciated.
    Love doing this stuff.

    I have one in nw burbs.

    Gagging, rimming etc.

    Ill only trade tho for another gagger.

  9. #17494

    Candy

    Quote Originally Posted by Wenger  [View Original Post]
    Don't really want to listen to her if I was to fuck her unless I had a ball gag handy.

    Sounds very similar to a visit with Nicha.
    Whats the info on her?

  10. #17493
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkanator1001  [View Original Post]
    Guys,

    I am looking for girls who allow men to throat fuck them. Roughly. Gag them. Gag them to the point they puke even. Slapping, spitting, the whole 9.

    I know this is an unorthodox request but its very niche. I wanted to see if anybody knew of any girls who do it.

    Anything would be appreciated.
    Your first post and this is what your going to lead with. This isn't a Niche, You got issues man. I'm not going to help you. It's people like you that ruin it for everyone else.

  11. #17492

    Throat fucking

    Guys,

    I am looking for girls who allow men to throat fuck them. Roughly. Gag them. Gag them to the point they puke even. Slapping, spitting, the whole 9.

    I know this is an unorthodox request but its very niche. I wanted to see if anybody knew of any girls who do it.

    Anything would be appreciated.

  12. #17491

    Candy

    One in the same. Buddy is a super monger. Very organized in keeping in contact with people. We speak infrequently due to work but he reconnected with her. Same girl, same Schick!! Face and teeth have aged but her body is better than 70% of most 52 year olds and she takes a dick gagging better than most just to keep her quiet. Loves the word Pappi! Has a great ass. Next time dream of her I want her to cough that up but I will let someone else work their way in there. Every time I ask, she starts literally talking in tongues about the "value" of her getting fucked in the ass. Blah Blah Blah. Just use your mouth for something other than talking after you listen to her for a while. Still, very nice, just crazy.

  13. #17490

    Looking for BBBJ on northside / NW subrubs

    Any recommendations for easy on wallet, decent BBBJ on the northside or NW burbs? I don't care much about the looks. Just looking to scratch an itch. PMs welcome.

  14. #17489

    Reminds me of a Candy from Mannheim Bars

    Quote Originally Posted by OldChicagoDog  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I was with Candy. Sexy, 52 year old Puerto Rican. Nice fake bolt ons. Dreamt of Candy a few times but have not had a dream with her in it prior to Covid. Candy's around Diversey and Damen. She will travel. She's a jack of all trades. Has a business card that says exotic dancer, topless waitress, masseuse, etc. , etc. Likes to drink and talk. For about a half an hour I listened to her tell me how she was going to be rich. My counter questions were how much for you to take it in the ass. She says she does, but that it "has to be worth it". She said the same shit to me the two other times I was with her but never went down that road. Good luck to any of you. She does have a great ass. After listening to her ramble, I just decided to stick my goods in her mouth. Very good oral provider. Normally $100 for BBBJCIM. Gave her an extra 25 to swallow it down. Seems open to bareback for full sex but I only took headgame from her all the times I've seen her. Don't really want to listen to her if I was to fuck her unless I had a ball gag handy. Overall, very nice lady, definitely crazy but good at what she does for the price. I have not posted about her before because I lost her number but a friend of mine got in contact with her again. I have digits for her, just shoot me a pm. Stay safe and again, thanks for all the good info everyone.
    Sounds like a Candy who use to dance at various Manheim bars, Pigpen, Carls. Always talking, told me she was a business woman, was going to be rich, etc,. I would have loved to have fucked her about 20 years ago, but if she has aged well, maybe now.

    How did you find her?

  15. #17488
    Quote Originally Posted by OldChicagoDog  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream I was with Candy. Sexy, 52 year old Puerto Rican. Nice fake bolt ons. Dreamt of Candy a few times but have not had a dream with her in it prior to Covid. Candy's around Diversey and Damen. She will travel. She's a jack of all trades. Has a business card that says exotic dancer, topless waitress, masseuse, etc. , etc. Likes to drink and talk. For about a half an hour I listened to her tell me how she was going to be rich. My counter questions were how much for you to take it in the ass. She says she does, but that it "has to be worth it". She said the same shit to me the two other times I was with her but never went down that road. Good luck to any of you. She does have a great ass. After listening to her ramble, I just decided to stick my goods in her mouth. Very good oral provider. Normally $100 for BBBJCIM. Gave her an extra 25 to swallow it down. Seems open to bareback for full sex but I only took headgame from her all the times I've seen her. Don't really want to listen to her if I was to fuck her unless I had a ball gag handy. Overall, very nice lady, definitely crazy but good at what she does for the price. I have not posted about her before because I lost her number but a friend of mine got in contact with her again. I have digits for her, just shoot me a pm. Stay safe and again, thanks for all the good info everyone.
    Don't really want to listen to her if I was to fuck her unless I had a ball gag handy.

    Sounds very similar to a visit with Nicha.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape