The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 829 of 1638 FirstFirst ... 329 729 779 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 879 929 1329 ... LastLast
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 24562
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12142

    EscortIndex tip

    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Can you post the last 3 digits?
    The site just aggregates ads from other sites (which some of them probably also aggregates it from other sites). Even though they don't show the last three digits, check out the source link for the ad and that should have the full number.

  2. #12141
    Quote Originally Posted by StayAnonymous  [View Original Post]
    Can you post the last 3 digits?
    Here is her link with digits:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69729090

  3. #12140

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackOne44  [View Original Post]
    Wanted to dream about red head Casey in Baltimore but saw reviews were a bit mixed. Is the rest worth it?
    I've seen Casey a few times for qv BBBJCIM, she's worth a visit. I think her reviews are fairly positive, once you get into the room. And her positive reviews are pretty on point. She's particular about her instructions to get to room, because she rents separate apt in brownstone in Bolton hill, and is concerned about her neighbors. Her apt is only one on first floor, immediately after entrance. Doors are unlocked and left slightly open, so your not standing there knocking on door. Which is nice. Who's experienced waiting at outer door of Emma's brownstone, on the stoop with her neighbors, and she comes down, half-naked wearing a bathrobe, LOL? Her neighbor knows what's up and was actually nice and cool. It's strange what you get used to in this hobby. First time, Casey asked for face pic, but annoyingly waited until after I texted I'm 15 min away. But she did accept one wearing baseball cap and mask (thanks Covid). She wants 10-15 min warning, because she needs to put dog in bathroom, but I've never heard a dog. You also cannot use bathroom to pee or wash up, because of supposed dog. STAY in your car until she texts to come to her door. She ghosted me first couple of times, but after I saw her, appt setup was reliable and visit is non rushed. She has usual complaint that too many of us mongers are time wasters and she gets a lot of no shows, so she'll overbook. I had communicated with a fellow senior, who vouched for her, so a little patience and persistence paid off. I was concerned by reports her apartment was disgusting. It wasn't when I've been there. It's a very small 1 bdrm. It's cluttered and lived in, no big deal. Also, her neighborhood, Bolton hill, seems pretty safe.

  4. #12139

    Ruby's digits. Link blocks out last 3 digits of phone number

    Can you post the last 3 digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I went to see ruby a week or so ago out Pikesville and I'm glad I did. I arrive at the notel. Had to wait a few minutes before I got the room number. Get inside room and see this young sexy little spinner. We chat for few before we started. Then she give me a good ass bbj nice and slow. I had to tell her to stop before I blow my load before the main event. I told her to bend for some k9 then I flipped her little ass over and went to town on her ass straight balls deep until she squirted everywhere. I stick back inside her soaking wet pussy and continue pounding away until I drain my balls deep inside her pussy. Got up and left. Been a longtime since I had a squirter. I definitely will repeat often. Damage 120.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...25-3/1/3727593

  5. #12138

    Violet

    Quote Originally Posted by UpYours  [View Original Post]
    Here you are. I have never seen her but she has reviews and have been around for a while.

    Https://www.adultlook.com/p/3221598
    Saw Violet 2 years ago. She's 50+. She did BBBJ. No kissing and everything covered. Don't know if she allowed DATY on first visits (or ever). Not sure if that has changes since last year.

    Wholesome, laidback lady. No drama.

  6. #12137
    Quote Originally Posted by Jgm1291;5622095[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/69694704[/URL]

    Sexy blonde, looks good for her age. I met her in a place that I don't think was hers. It was around north of Patterson Park. Message me for more details.
    Very interested.

  7. #12136

    Casey in Charm City

    Wanted to dream about red head Casey in Baltimore but saw reviews were a bit mixed. Is the rest worth it?

  8. #12135

    Ruby

    I went to see ruby a week or so ago out Pikesville and I'm glad I did. I arrive at the notel. Had to wait a few minutes before I got the room number. Get inside room and see this young sexy little spinner. We chat for few before we started. Then she give me a good ass bbj nice and slow. I had to tell her to stop before I blow my load before the main event. I told her to bend for some k9 then I flipped her little ass over and went to town on her ass straight balls deep until she squirted everywhere. I stick back inside her soaking wet pussy and continue pounding away until I drain my balls deep inside her pussy. Got up and left. Been a longtime since I had a squirter. I definitely will repeat often. Damage 120.

    https://escortindex.com/ad/baltimore...25-3/1/3727593
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20211030_010353_resize_89.jpg‎  

  9. #12134
    Quote Originally Posted by BD1965  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice visit with Elle on Buster's recommendation. Decent location, works out of a home, neighborhood is a little better than those I drove through to get there. She was ready when I arrived, free on street parking, good communication on the way there. Some of the pics are accurate to current, decent size pierced tits, nice soft ass, pretty face IMO. Great personality, not rushed but down to business, a little chit chat as got undressed, not flaky. I didn't want to feel rushed, so I opted for the $hh. Start with DATY, she was super clean, tight as Buster already said. Went for BBBJ next, good service with some ball licking and tongue action for a few minutes until I wanted the box. She rides covered CG well next for a good bit, then went for standing k9 by the side of the bed. Real nice soft ass to hold onto, again she is a nice tight fit. Finished in the bag. Timewise was more a ss but that is on me for not lasting as long, but I got my value with the experience. Cleaned up and on my way. Very refreshing to have a clean, nice personality provider. Probably will repeat but maybe see about a ss, depends on my energy level, LOL.
    Good job, BD1965! I knew you wouldn't be disappointed! I'm going to definitely repeat myself and I too will inquire about a SS-QV and see what she says. But just like you said, I don't mind paying $100 HH (very reasonable rate) because you get great service, different positions, relax and not rushed, not a clock watcher, and if I bust within 15-20 minutes it was still money very well spent especially considering all of the other crap that we have to deal with in this hobby.

  10. #12133
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLangdon  [View Original Post]
    Well, well its been a while since I've reported on anything, but I have a really good story to tell.

    I had a dream early this morning, about a civilian, non pro 22 yo redhead in HarCo who is just starting out. A little heavy but still tight, firm and warm. In my dream she asked me to collect $. 5 flowers and she helped me with my aching head and fully serviced my pains. This was just a dream of course but I found some pictures on the internet that look just like her. Big bouncy ass, great big set of naturals and a kitty that was so nice.

    I have digits trusted members.
    Is this her? I think she's only 19.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Civi:UTR.jpg‎  

  11. #12132

    Elle

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    She's legit. Pics are accurate for the most part. Several of them are from better days but a couple of them are very recent. She is the white woman in the ad. She told me that her account got hijacked and that is why there are several pics of that fat black chick towards at the end of her ad. I told her that this has been a recurring problem on EB as other female providers have had the same exact issues. Anyhow, she still looks pretty good (IMO) and service was excellent for me. Everything on the menu except for anal. Unless you want to pay a lot more. I ate her box out for a good 10 minutes. Kitty was wet, hot, and tight. And best of all, no odor. You can tell she tried to shave before I got there because there was razor stubble and sparse hairs on her snatch. LOL. I told her no need to shave on my account. I love a hairy box. Anyhow, she gave me some head, and then we did mish, CG, RCG, and K9!. Paid a C-note for a HH. She does have smoker's teeth (dark yellow-brownish color) but she is an absolute sweetheart of a lady (personality wise). I will definitely repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69717095
    Had a nice visit with Elle on Buster's recommendation. Decent location, works out of a home, neighborhood is a little better than those I drove through to get there. She was ready when I arrived, free on street parking, good communication on the way there. Some of the pics are accurate to current, decent size pierced tits, nice soft ass, pretty face IMO. Great personality, not rushed but down to business, a little chit chat as got undressed, not flaky. I didn't want to feel rushed, so I opted for the $hh. Start with DATY, she was super clean, tight as Buster already said. Went for BBBJ next, good service with some ball licking and tongue action for a few minutes until I wanted the box. She rides covered CG well next for a good bit, then went for standing k9 by the side of the bed. Real nice soft ass to hold onto, again she is a nice tight fit. Finished in the bag. Timewise was more a ss but that is on me for not lasting as long, but I got my value with the experience. Cleaned up and on my way. Very refreshing to have a clean, nice personality provider. Probably will repeat but maybe see about a ss, depends on my energy level, LOL.

  12. #12131

    Did any dreams come tru?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLangdon  [View Original Post]
    Well, well its been a while since I've reported on anything, but I have a really good story to tell.

    I had a dream early this morning, about a civilian, non pro 22 yo redhead in HarCo who is just starting out. A little heavy but still tight, firm and warm. In my dream she asked me to collect $. 5 flowers and she helped me with my aching head and fully serviced my pains. This was just a dream of course but I found some pictures on the internet that look just like her. Big bouncy ass, great big set of naturals and a kitty that was so nice.

    I have digits trusted members.
    Sent PM no reply, wondering if any seniors were successful.

  13. #12130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 603

    Bowtie Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    The pics are her. She is 5 ft 5 in and went from 130 lbs down to 98 lbs currently. Too skinny for me and I like them small. She is nice enough but too manic and disorganized to get the job done. Poor experience and will not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69714981
    Thanks for the review. I appreciate the feedback.

  14. #12129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMaximus  [View Original Post]
    Had a provider ask for gift cards instead of cash. What is the deal on this?? Is it a type of scam?
    It is a scam. The provider will tell you where to buy the cards and has a deal with the card seller. The provider then ghosts the john. It is a bit more complicated but that is the gist of it.

  15. #12128

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BobMaximus  [View Original Post]
    Had a provider ask for gift cards instead of cash. What is the deal on this?? Is it a type of scam?
    Yes that's a scam.

    The MO is they will tell you they only take these cards and ask you to get the cards prior to the visit. Then they will ask you to drive to their alleged address. When you get there, they will ask you to take a picture of the card as proof you got it. Showing all the numbers, before they will give you a room number.

    Of course, after the picture is sent, you won't hear a peep from them unless the card is fake or already used up by yourself. They are betting you will give them a picture since you already drove all that way.

    Of course this happened to me but I didn't fall for it. I didn't even leave my house, just wanted to waste their time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape