Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Off-topic Reports

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 110 FirstFirst ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 80 ... LastLast
Results 436 to 450 of 1647
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1212
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Wow, you honestly believe a booker doesn't delete your info. SMH.

    Tim and Yuki won't flip, please. Any and every booker will turn on you if they're going to get 3-5 years opposed to just 3 years probation, taking John and escort classes and 150 hours of community service.
    "Any and every booker will turn on you."

    Turn on you. For what?

    Did you pay the booker to stand in the corner and hold a camera for you?

    He didn't see you do shit.

  2. #1211

    Almost to town! Looking for Cialis

    Anyone got the hook up for some Cialis lmk, going to be doing thing at the festival & well I'm going to need those after.

  3. #1210
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBullFloz  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone provide the website of VAC for me?

    I am visiting LV next week. I have LTLV contact, just want to see another agency beauty.

    Thanks.
    It's pretty simple to use that search button or troll Ter and use there search function for Asian in LV.

  4. #1209
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys get paranoid your wife might find out about this hobby? I still haven't got caught. How do you guys hide it from your.

    Wives?
    Its called burner phone and always delete texts after appt.

    If you use Google Voice remember it's linked to your Gmail account if you've opened up a Google Voice using your personal email.

    Always use a bogus Gmail account if you start a Google Voice #.

  5. #1208

    The Wives

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys get paranoid your wife might find out about this hobby? I still haven't got caught. How do you guys hide it from your.

    Wives?
    I think the best way is to get a Gmail account, with that, you can then go to google voice (same account) and get a local phone number for free. You can then use your phone's internet (chrome browser) on incognito and log into google voice and you can text all the girls. Then you can log off and on when you need to, don't save the login / password, just in your mind.

  6. #1207

    "Nerdyguy12/ ChilLGuy33" I believe is a female

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, he's fake and probably these 2 handles at least if not more. Check through his history. He posts asking if anyone has seeing Carnaughty in other cities as well to get guys interested and strings them along.

    He's done the same with other profiles like "Brooke / Bananacreampie", asks if anyone's seen her, then he goes to see her or ChilLGuy33 does, etc.

    You're more than likely texting with him when you think you're texting with the "girl. ".
    When I first stumbled upon the Carnaughty ad and nerdyguy12's postings, I called the number in the ad and a female answered the phone. She gave me a line of what I now know is bs trying to get me to stay interested and just generally waste my time. I have never brought this up but I have always thought that this troll is just an angry female trying to screw with us hobbyist for whatever reason she may have. Angry wife, girlfriend who knows!

  7. #1206
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy  [View Original Post]
    Do you guys get paranoid your wife might find out about this hobby? I still haven't got caught. How do you guys hide it from your.

    Wives?
    Burner phone, extra 20 every time using the card at a store, gym membership for shower, and lots of trips to 'home depot'.

  8. #1205

    Paranoid

    Do you guys get paranoid your wife might find out about this hobby? I still haven't got caught. How do you guys hide it from your.

    Wives?

  9. #1204

    Inflation is affecting pussy prices too now?

    Just wanted to rant for minute.

    This provider that I have been seeing flies a bit UTR, but she has been around for a while. We had a pretty good arrangement where I never donated more than a bill for good service. We got along great and I suppose I was a "regular".

    I sent her a text message to try to set something up. She replied to the text a few days later, saying that her rate is 300. Basically treating me as if I were a stranger.

    I laughed so hard. Especially when she hit me with "I know what I am worth".

    I laughed again because if she was worth something, she might look into a respectable career and not shoot up, gamble and whatever else she is into.

    I also don't see the logic in increasing rates for something that gets more used up by the day.

    I guess inflation is affecting everyone right now. Haha.

    Cheers.

  10. #1203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2988

    He's

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingados  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, he's fake and probably these 2 handles at least if not more. Check through his history. He posts asking if anyone has seeing Carnaughty in other cities as well to get guys interested and strings them along.

    He's done the same with other profiles like "Brooke / Bananacreampie", asks if anyone's seen her, then he goes to see her or ChilLGuy33 does, etc.

    You're more than likely texting with him when you think you're texting with the "girl. ".
    Not the only one there's probably numerous guys with different Handles take for instance Steak have yo seen his new handle? Gather he probable deleted it.

  11. #1202

    Nerdyguy12/ ChilLGuy33

    Yeah, he's fake and probably these 2 handles at least if not more. Check through his history. He posts asking if anyone has seeing Carnaughty in other cities as well to get guys interested and strings them along.

    He's done the same with other profiles like "Brooke / Bananacreampie", asks if anyone's seen her, then he goes to see her or ChilLGuy33 does, etc.

    You're more than likely texting with him when you think you're texting with the "girl. ".

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBean2  [View Original Post]
    I tried but got ghosted after seeing something up. Not sure if the OP is legit or not but looking through his past posts, he also vouched for the Carnaughty chick that ended up ghosting me as well. So I don't think I'll be trusting his reviews in the future. You may have better luck than me.

  12. #1201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 389
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBean2  [View Original Post]
    I tried but got ghosted after seeing something up. Not sure if the OP is legit or not but looking through his past posts, he also vouched for the Carnaughty chick that ended up ghosting me as well. So I don't think I'll be trusting his reviews in the future. You may have better luck than me.
    I've tried since Sunday to see her as well and ghosted me every time we decided to meet. Not driving all the way to the strip without a confirmation she is ready. She texted me at 2 am this morning asking if I still wanted to meet. Hard pass. Couldn't get a hold of guy either for more info. Something just isn't right. Sting?

  13. #1200
    Quote Originally Posted by Teratogen666  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else here seen this one yet? I texted with her yesterday and am supposed to meet her tonight. She acknowledged being busy and having been contacted a lot recently, presumably since her info was shared. Just curious if there are any conflicting reports or how it went if anyone else here saw her.
    I tried but got ghosted after seeing something up. Not sure if the OP is legit or not but looking through his past posts, he also vouched for the Carnaughty chick that ended up ghosting me as well. So I don't think I'll be trusting his reviews in the future. You may have better luck than me.

  14. #1199
    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser  [View Original Post]
    These agencies respect your privacy. Client care and privacy is of the utmost concern. They use genuine photos in their ads so you know what you're getting.

    For screening they just want your name, dob, race, address, and occupation. Since they absolutely don't bullshit, they also don't want you to bullshit. So to verify what you tell them they merely ask you for a photo of a driver's license and work I'd. For good measure you should also provide your social security number and mother's maiden name.

    Not to worry. They delete all info once they have verified you and absolutely don't keep it to trade as evidence on their clients when making deals when they get busted.

    Tim and Yuki promise not to ever flip. Can't vouch for the others but their colleagues are probably as upstanding as they are.
    Wow, you honestly believe a booker doesn't delete your info. SMH.

    Tim and Yuki won't flip, please. Any and every booker will turn on you if they're going to get 3-5 years opposed to just 3 years probation, taking John and escort classes and 150 hours of community service.

  15. #1198

    Magic Fun Guys

    If anyone catches my drift, sent me a PM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape