Thread: Off-topic Reports
+
Add Report
Results 436 to 450 of 1647
-
11-17-21 01:09 #1212Senior Member

Posts: 169"Any and every booker will turn on you."
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
Turn on you. For what?
Did you pay the booker to stand in the corner and hold a camera for you?
He didn't see you do shit.
-
11-12-21 16:36 #1211Regular Member

Posts: 1Almost to town! Looking for Cialis
Anyone got the hook up for some Cialis lmk, going to be doing thing at the festival & well I'm going to need those after.
-
11-12-21 01:55 #1210Senior Member

Posts: 7266It's pretty simple to use that search button or troll Ter and use there search function for Asian in LV.
Originally Posted by RedBullFloz
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 19:08 #1209Senior Member

Posts: 7266Its called burner phone and always delete texts after appt.
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
If you use Google Voice remember it's linked to your Gmail account if you've opened up a Google Voice using your personal email.
Always use a bogus Gmail account if you start a Google Voice #.
-
11-11-21 13:33 #1208Banned Member

Posts: 120The Wives
I think the best way is to get a Gmail account, with that, you can then go to google voice (same account) and get a local phone number for free. You can then use your phone's internet (chrome browser) on incognito and log into google voice and you can text all the girls. Then you can log off and on when you need to, don't save the login / password, just in your mind.
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 11:42 #1207Senior Member

Posts: 434"Nerdyguy12/ ChilLGuy33" I believe is a female
When I first stumbled upon the Carnaughty ad and nerdyguy12's postings, I called the number in the ad and a female answered the phone. She gave me a line of what I now know is bs trying to get me to stay interested and just generally waste my time. I have never brought this up but I have always thought that this troll is just an angry female trying to screw with us hobbyist for whatever reason she may have. Angry wife, girlfriend who knows!
Originally Posted by Chingados
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 11:41 #1206Senior Member

Posts: 958Burner phone, extra 20 every time using the card at a store, gym membership for shower, and lots of trips to 'home depot'.
Originally Posted by WhyOhWhy
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 22:16 #1205Banned Member

Posts: 621Paranoid
Do you guys get paranoid your wife might find out about this hobby? I still haven't got caught. How do you guys hide it from your.
Wives?
-
10-31-21 18:07 #1204Senior Member

Posts: 342Inflation is affecting pussy prices too now?
Just wanted to rant for minute.
This provider that I have been seeing flies a bit UTR, but she has been around for a while. We had a pretty good arrangement where I never donated more than a bill for good service. We got along great and I suppose I was a "regular".
I sent her a text message to try to set something up. She replied to the text a few days later, saying that her rate is 300. Basically treating me as if I were a stranger.
I laughed so hard. Especially when she hit me with "I know what I am worth".
I laughed again because if she was worth something, she might look into a respectable career and not shoot up, gamble and whatever else she is into.
I also don't see the logic in increasing rates for something that gets more used up by the day.
I guess inflation is affecting everyone right now. Haha.
Cheers.
-
10-29-21 05:02 #1203Senior Member

Posts: 2988He's
Not the only one there's probably numerous guys with different Handles take for instance Steak have yo seen his new handle? Gather he probable deleted it.
Originally Posted by Chingados
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-21 01:23 #1202Senior Member

Posts: 216Nerdyguy12/ ChilLGuy33
Yeah, he's fake and probably these 2 handles at least if not more. Check through his history. He posts asking if anyone has seeing Carnaughty in other cities as well to get guys interested and strings them along.
He's done the same with other profiles like "Brooke / Bananacreampie", asks if anyone's seen her, then he goes to see her or ChilLGuy33 does, etc.
You're more than likely texting with him when you think you're texting with the "girl. ".
Originally Posted by RedBean2
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 22:11 #1201Senior Member

Posts: 389I've tried since Sunday to see her as well and ghosted me every time we decided to meet. Not driving all the way to the strip without a confirmation she is ready. She texted me at 2 am this morning asking if I still wanted to meet. Hard pass. Couldn't get a hold of guy either for more info. Something just isn't right. Sting?
Originally Posted by RedBean2
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-21 21:46 #1200Senior Member

Posts: 87I tried but got ghosted after seeing something up. Not sure if the OP is legit or not but looking through his past posts, he also vouched for the Carnaughty chick that ended up ghosting me as well. So I don't think I'll be trusting his reviews in the future. You may have better luck than me.
Originally Posted by Teratogen666
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-21 20:31 #1199Senior Member

Posts: 7266Wow, you honestly believe a booker doesn't delete your info. SMH.
Originally Posted by HobbyCruiser
[View Original Post]
Tim and Yuki won't flip, please. Any and every booker will turn on you if they're going to get 3-5 years opposed to just 3 years probation, taking John and escort classes and 150 hours of community service.
-
10-05-21 16:37 #1198Senior Member

Posts: 342Magic Fun Guys
If anyone catches my drift, sent me a PM.












Reply With Quote




