Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,956 to 11,970 of 19552
-
11-12-21 11:29 #7597Senior Member

Posts: 48Yoi can't use a gift card to pay. Has to be bitcoin or a real cc.
Originally Posted by KitWalker1967
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-21 10:30 #7596Banned Member

Posts: 2302Des Moines spot not on RM?
https://seattle.rubratings.com/246043
Anyone been here? Couldn't find it on RM and wondering how the service is.
-
11-12-21 10:29 #7595Senior Member

Posts: 1115RubMaps Premium Membership
Happy Friday Gentlemen! I finally decided to toss down some money at RubMaps in order to have the ability to read reviews (and pass along information). However I keep getting error messages when I try to use a gift card as payment. Have any of you been able to pay this way? I don't know a damn thing about crypto-payments and don't want to provide my actual credit card info. Any advice is appreciated.
-
11-11-21 18:13 #7594Senior Member

Posts: 179Sammy
Yes I realize that. I also realize only 2 of the 4 reviews were based on a visit and they were not very informative. Thus the question.
Originally Posted by Meorme
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 16:34 #7593Senior Member

Posts: 187Jessica in RR = Nicole in RR. ?
I have the suspicion that Jessica in RR: https://seattle.rubratings.com/22954.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
Is the same as Nicole in RR: https://seattle.rubratings.com/13310.
Neither listing shows donation. When I text for deets, their responses are very similar in pattern and some phrases, and both are in West Seattle which leads me to believe theyre the same. The only confusing part is they each quote different donation amounts and I don't know what to make of that.
-
11-11-21 16:10 #7592Senior Member

Posts: 155Do you realize that registration there is free and you can see reviews made directly on her ad?
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 14:08 #7591Senior Member

Posts: 45Chloe James
In my limited experience anytime you see or hear the words Tantric or Nuru you are talking a handjob from a nude to nearly nude woman. You may get to squeeze an ass and suck a tit but anything more is usually off the menu.
Originally Posted by KuatoKuato
[View Original Post]
Just my 2 cents.
-
11-11-21 13:29 #7590Senior Member

Posts: 108She has 3 reviews and they all say pics are fake and the gal is much older.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 01:30 #7589Senior Member

Posts: 187Chloe James
Yes I'd love to know too if anyone can vouch.
Originally Posted by BurnerMale
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/chloe_james
-
11-10-21 23:37 #7588Senior Member

Posts: 187Jessica from RR?
Anyone have any experience?
She says $300. As of this posting haven't heard a response to my request to clarify what that includes nor whether that's hr (most likely), hh (shocking), etc.
Also says incall in west seattle even though ad says seatac.
https://seattle.rubratings.com/22954
-
11-10-21 20:15 #7587Senior Member

Posts: 191This is the usual agency operating in Bellevue / Renton.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 20:15 #7586Senior Member

Posts: 265Sammy
Looking at her location in the add it says Everett Bellevue trips my spidy senses and screams avoid or bait-and-switch. Looking forward to your report if you TOFTT.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 19:42 #7585Senior Member

Posts: 514&Decent currently at ET, Kings or VIP
"Decent" is a relative word.
Are there any halfway decent looking ladies who do BBFS, currently at ET, VIP or Kings?
-
11-10-21 16:38 #7584Regular Member

Posts: 23Likely fake pics
Most of them have fake pics. It's hard to imagine a girl like that will work in AMP. Sugarbaby material.
Originally Posted by CookieGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 16:08 #7583Senior Member

Posts: 179Sammy in Renton?
Anyone have any intel on Sammy, the cute asian in Renton advertized in Rubratings? https://seattle.rubratings.com/180475.
She looks smokin but I have never heard any comments on her before.












Reply With Quote




