Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 829 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 329 729 779 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 879 929 1329 ... LastLast
Results 12,421 to 12,435 of 24551
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12131

    Did any dreams come tru?

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLangdon  [View Original Post]
    Well, well its been a while since I've reported on anything, but I have a really good story to tell.

    I had a dream early this morning, about a civilian, non pro 22 yo redhead in HarCo who is just starting out. A little heavy but still tight, firm and warm. In my dream she asked me to collect $. 5 flowers and she helped me with my aching head and fully serviced my pains. This was just a dream of course but I found some pictures on the internet that look just like her. Big bouncy ass, great big set of naturals and a kitty that was so nice.

    I have digits trusted members.
    Sent PM no reply, wondering if any seniors were successful.

  2. #12130
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Bowtie Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Aamco  [View Original Post]
    The pics are her. She is 5 ft 5 in and went from 130 lbs down to 98 lbs currently. Too skinny for me and I like them small. She is nice enough but too manic and disorganized to get the job done. Poor experience and will not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69714981
    Thanks for the review. I appreciate the feedback.

  3. #12129
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by BobMaximus  [View Original Post]
    Had a provider ask for gift cards instead of cash. What is the deal on this?? Is it a type of scam?
    It is a scam. The provider will tell you where to buy the cards and has a deal with the card seller. The provider then ghosts the john. It is a bit more complicated but that is the gist of it.

  4. #12128

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by BobMaximus  [View Original Post]
    Had a provider ask for gift cards instead of cash. What is the deal on this?? Is it a type of scam?
    Yes that's a scam.

    The MO is they will tell you they only take these cards and ask you to get the cards prior to the visit. Then they will ask you to drive to their alleged address. When you get there, they will ask you to take a picture of the card as proof you got it. Showing all the numbers, before they will give you a room number.

    Of course, after the picture is sent, you won't hear a peep from them unless the card is fake or already used up by yourself. They are betting you will give them a picture since you already drove all that way.

    Of course this happened to me but I didn't fall for it. I didn't even leave my house, just wanted to waste their time.

  5. #12127

    American Express or other gift cards?

    Had a provider ask for gift cards instead of cash. What is the deal on this?? Is it a type of scam?

  6. #12126
    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    Sad to hear Jewel is not in the game anymore, she was a fun provider, have not seen her post an ad in a long time. Anyone know what happened with her as she just seemed to vanish one day.
    Jewelz is near the bottom of Conklin.

  7. #12125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Nikki

    The pics are her. She is 5 ft 5 in and went from 130 lbs down to 98 lbs currently. Too skinny for me and I like them small. She is nice enough but too manic and disorganized to get the job done. Poor experience and will not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69714981

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69714981

    Looks like she's back again. I've been wanting to try her out but I heard that she's really just a Wilkens Ave SW charging escort prices. Plus, I heard she's bipolar and I don't want her flipping out on me for no reason. Of course, it's possible that these are just rumors and none of it's true, but I'm just stating why I've been hesitant. I definitely want to tap that ass, for real. Maybe I'll hit her up and take my chances.

    Chico.

  8. #12124
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Hi AS,

    You might want to give Jinx a shot. She's been around for a good minute and has posted lots of ads on EB for at least a few years now. Great reviews, comments, and recommendations. Also has a great personality from what I've heard.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69984615
    I actually tried to get up with her in the past and got ghosted twice. If nothing else turns up I'll give her another go. On paper she's exactly what I'm looking for and I know ghosting is part of the game but it sucks to be on the receiving end.

  9. #12123

    Room for fun

    If you have the girl I have room dm for details.

  10. #12122

    Fake ad

    The top right pic looks like your standard model. No way in hell they would be on STG.

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this one? Only found one vague review.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...a/172215420935

  11. #12121
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    Got some free time on Thurs and Fri. Looking for a black escort who's clean and ok with DATY. Willing to spend 300, I know I'm probably over paying but at this point I'd rather pay more for an experience I'll enjoy instead of wasting more money on random visits that are cheaper but the women are unpleasant.

    Age and looks wise I'm pretty open. I'm good with anything from petite to BBW, I draw the line at SSBBW though. Age 18 to 50, attitude and performance is more of a priority that a really hot girl who's a cold fish.

    Thanks in advance!
    Hi AS,

    You might want to give Jinx a shot. She's been around for a good minute and has posted lots of ads on EB for at least a few years now. Great reviews, comments, and recommendations. Also has a great personality from what I've heard.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69984615

  12. #12120

    Jessica

    Any word on this one? Only found one vague review.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...a/172215420935

  13. #12119

    Looking for recommendations

    Got some free time on Thurs and Fri. Looking for a black escort who's clean and ok with DATY. Willing to spend 300, I know I'm probably over paying but at this point I'd rather pay more for an experience I'll enjoy instead of wasting more money on random visits that are cheaper but the women are unpleasant.

    Age and looks wise I'm pretty open. I'm good with anything from petite to BBW, I draw the line at SSBBW though. Age 18 to 50, attitude and performance is more of a priority that a really hot girl who's a cold fish.

    Thanks in advance!

  14. #12118
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70063067

    She used to have a really good body but now It's looking really bad.
    I saw her back in September. It's addict scarring, really bad too. She wore fishnets to try and hide it but her arms are just as bad. She was mostly coherent though, a little manic maybe. Not the worst visit I've ever had but I still hate that scar shit.

  15. #12117
    Quote Originally Posted by Satya  [View Original Post]
    They look like bug bites and a long history of them, I think that is the best that could be made of them. I saw a homeless woman near Federal Hill whose legs looked like that.
    Addicts get that too. Marks could be from scratching from dope, picking skin while smoking crack, or just bruising easily from poor diet.

    Looks bad, and she will still get the money she asks for.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape