Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 10,426 to 10,440 of 31683
-
11-11-21 12:52 #21258Senior Member

Posts: 270GPS for 15 minutes
Wow, $$ for 15 minutes. Damn, takes me 15 minutes to get my shoes off and get comfortable. Next I know. Your done put your shoes back on.
Originally Posted by DominicanPete
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 10:52 #21257Senior Member

Posts: 44Jodie in Deltona
Saw Jodie in Deltona again. So worth the drive. Great comms, great availability, great price. I got in and she was buck naked, warm welcoming and friendly. She looks so much better than the pics its ridiculous. Offered me something to drink but I was ready to go. Started with some great headache relief, then on went the cover and the fun began. She's like a porn MILF. https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...6806091-178714 Still my fave provider experience here so far.
-
11-11-21 10:49 #21256Senior Member

Posts: 44Legz
FWIW I tried seeing her the other day and she flaked.
Originally Posted by LatinOrl
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 09:37 #21255Senior Member

Posts: 2964Five Franklins?
I'm not sure what a five Franklin an hour provider looks like, but I wouldn't expect it to be her. And don't even get me started on an hour outcall being TEN Franklins!
Originally Posted by DominicanPete
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 09:34 #21254Senior Member

Posts: 2964Sofia = Real
Yes, Sofia is very real, the pics in her ad are definitely her. I can't say about the Greek part, never asked her.
Originally Posted by Anon997
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2606666
-
11-11-21 09:09 #21253Senior Member

Posts: 111Quite envious
She's one of my favorite stars. Kudos to you for experiencing her numerous times. A guy can only dream.
Originally Posted by DominicanPete
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 22:44 #21252Senior Member

Posts: 96Queen Rogue
Been seeing her for a few years and each time is just like one of her movies that you see on the sites. Was looking for a wild PSE experience while I was in the area and the queen did not disappoint.
https://tryst.link/escort/queen-rogue
-
11-10-21 20:42 #21251Banned Member

Posts: 87Sofia
I have heard sofia is amazing. Def on my list of girls to see next time I am down there.
Keep trying.
Originally Posted by Danny67
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 20:34 #21250Regular Member

Posts: 4No way
Is she real? Do we have photos or anything like that? Greek?
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 17:24 #21249Regular Member

Posts: 3Tiffany. The wait is worth it
I've had the same experiences. I've visited her twice, both times I had to wait around a while for her. The last time, I was leaving when she then begged for me to come back. She's got really nice breasts and gives incredible BBBJ and I'll agree that hitting her from behind and that view is worth the wait. She really does have one of the best asses I've experienced.
Originally Posted by DBFellow69
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 11:23 #21248Senior Member

Posts: 67Tried to see her last weekend but she cancelled right when I got down to her location. Hopefully will be able to try again soon.
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 11:01 #21247Senior Member

Posts: 1670Sofia
She is always fun and has an incredible body!
Stay safe and have fun!
Originally Posted by MigglesMcgee
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 09:53 #21246Senior Member

Posts: 2964Sofia
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
Yes, those pictures are accurate. Just one guys opinion, but if you like those pics, you will not be disappointed in a visit with her!
Originally Posted by AardFuck69
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 00:45 #21245Senior Member

Posts: 255She's back?
Originally Posted by Bertil
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 21:14 #21244Senior Member

Posts: 252What are her rates?
Originally Posted by ILikeThem
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





