Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21206

    Sofia

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian Sofia never disappoints. Always GFE and always gets the job done. Good hygiene and fun to play with. Never had a problem with this girl ghosting or flaking out. These Brazilian girls got the business down right. 160 for the HH. She's been reviewed plenty of times so need for all the details. She ain't the hottest one out there but the service and body make up for it. Not sure if she does Greek never tried but will ask her about it next time.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2606666
    Quote Originally Posted by AardFuck69  [View Original Post]
    Are her pictures accurate?
    Yes, those pictures are accurate. Just one guys opinion, but if you like those pics, you will not be disappointed in a visit with her!

  2. #21205
    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian Sofia never disappoints. Always GFE and always gets the job done. Good hygiene and fun to play with. Never had a problem with this girl ghosting or flaking out. These Brazilian girls got the business down right. 160 for the HH. She's been reviewed plenty of times so need for all the details. She ain't the hottest one out there but the service and body make up for it. Not sure if she does Greek never tried but will ask her about it next time.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2606666
    She's back?

  3. #21204
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeThem  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing legz for the past couple of years now and she's always came through for me. She could use some more company gentlemen. She's a great sweet person and also enjoys greek.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...9/369569235514
    What are her rates?

  4. #21203

    Legz

    Been seeing legz for the past couple of years now and she's always came through for me. She could use some more company gentlemen. She's a great sweet person and also enjoys greek.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...9/369569235514

  5. #21202

    Accurate pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bertil  [View Original Post]
    Brazilian Sofia never disappoints. Always GFE and always gets the job done. Good hygiene and fun to play with. Never had a problem with this girl ghosting or flaking out. These Brazilian girls got the business down right. 160 for the HH. She's been reviewed plenty of times so need for all the details. She ain't the hottest one out there but the service and body make up for it. Not sure if she does Greek never tried but will ask her about it next time.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2606666
    Are her pictures accurate?

  6. #21201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    Sofia "The Chin" Gigante

    Brazilian Sofia never disappoints. Always GFE and always gets the job done. Good hygiene and fun to play with. Never had a problem with this girl ghosting or flaking out. These Brazilian girls got the business down right. 160 for the HH. She's been reviewed plenty of times so need for all the details. She ain't the hottest one out there but the service and body make up for it. Not sure if she does Greek never tried but will ask her about it next time.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/orla...scorts/2606666

  7. #21200

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Racerx74  [View Original Post]
    Seen this girl advertise every couple months. Her rates are high but I've been wanting to try if anyone says it's worth it. Got a feeling she might be hot but a not that great. Wants 260 for hh.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...s/899931941099
    I saw her last time she was in town a few months back. She's smoking hot and very sweet but the rates are expensive and she doesn't budge because people are gladly paying it. She's nothing special though but if you're feeling like being with a smoking hot young lady then her rates aren't bad at all tbh. She's from Chicago and usually travels around but it seems she loves Florida during the winter time and is a huge Disney fan LOL. Check her out but there's some other decent looking ladies for much cheaper so this time around I will have to pass but she is definitely legit and looks just like her pictures.

    P.S. I forget her name but she used to do pr0n as well. Chelsey something or another.

  8. #21199

    Princess

    I have seen her a handful of times over the last few years. She did ghost me once but comms are usually good. She's chill but nothing special performance wise and everything covered. What makes her special to me is she looks exactly like her photos and is super hot IMO. She offers QV rates too which are still high but I never last long with her since she's smoking hot so it doesn't matter to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Racerx74  [View Original Post]
    Seen this girl advertise every couple months. Her rates are high but I've been wanting to try if anyone says it's worth it. Got a feeling she might be hot but a not that great. Wants 260 for hh.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...s/899931941099
    .

  9. #21198
    Yes, you are correct. Check this post from the SW. It has her pics too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Caputh  [View Original Post]
    I went out for a cruise really late. I concur with all the reports of le activity all over. I drove from Nashville all the way back to Mall area. I spotted a chica by the Sunoco that gave me the look. After a quick LEO check we discussed my favorite things to which she agreed to only do half of them. Lucky for me it was my favorite half. The bottom half. Anyway I got digits but she goes by Malaysia on our sister site.
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't she a walker at one point?

  10. #21197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1172

    A Flake

    Quote Originally Posted by Racerx74  [View Original Post]
    Seen this girl advertise every couple months. Her rates are high but I've been wanting to try if anyone says it's worth it. Got a feeling she might be hot but a not that great. Wants 260 for hh.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...s/899931941099
    I tried seeing her a few weeks ago and she ghosted my ass. Set up a time and was texting all the way up until I got there. When I got to the hotel over by Sea World she stopped responding. Wasted a good 2 hours of my day because of that idiot. Speaking of time wasters Legz is another one. At this point I just want to see her to punish that ass for all the times she flaked. And by the way this post should not be in this thread LOL.

  11. #21196

    Princess

    Seen this girl advertise every couple months. Her rates are high but I've been wanting to try if anyone says it's worth it. Got a feeling she might be hot but a not that great. Wants 260 for hh.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...s/899931941099

  12. #21195

    She sure was!

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Wasn't she a walker at one point?
    Most of the girls posting online were or are still! LOL.

  13. #21194

    In I'm not mistaken

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHammer  [View Original Post]
    She is for real. No games. Good company. Fun girl. Covered FS.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/822063135674
    Wasn't she a walker at one point?

  14. #21193

    Olivia. Covered FS

    She is for real. No games. Good company. Fun girl. Covered FS.

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...y/822063135674

  15. #21192

    Katie Kisses

    The other day had a couple providers cancel on me in a row, and I was near Universal so I reached out to Katie Kisses who quickly responded and boy am I glad she did. Easy quick comms, landed at her place and she was just like the pictures. Very cute. She even told me she was nervous, since I was new which I found a charming bit of vulnerability in this hobby. Everything you guys have written was correct- without a doubt the best headache relief I've ever been given. Unfortunately I had to cut it short but hopefully a longer visit next time. Highly recommend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape