Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 7371
-
11-16-21 19:33 #4491Senior Member

Posts: 285Ashley
Visited recently had a good time covered up very safe may repeat if in the area.
-
11-16-21 15:42 #4490Senior Member

Posts: 118Springfield Raven
Don't know if this should be here or not, but I've been at this for about 23 years now. Anybody ever used to go on the Springfield Raven back in 99-2010?? Those were the best days. You could go on the Raven or CL and there were soooo many options of women. Many of them were free!! Sad to see what's happened these days.
-
11-16-21 15:00 #4489Senior Member

Posts: 101This. All day. The majority of guys who text working girls don't show. The majority by far. Talk to any working girl. They will tell you the same. It's a giant pain in the ass dealing with it. 200 is a conservative number. Half the girls on stg are scams and fake ads. The rest are addicts. Fun fact about Marilyn. She also has a day job. Not everyone is just sitting there high and waiting with bells on. LOL. Not saying she's not an addict. She's on stg after all. But if you think 200 is a BS number and you are that special guy who is one of 5 guys who inquired that day. LOL. I have news for you. These girls like regulars more than randoms. I once had a girl show me her phone with 600+ unopened texts. She told me that was in 2 days after posting an ad. She also told me maybe 1/5 who end up making an appointment actually show up, if she's lucky.
Originally Posted by Bbctrev
[View Original Post]
-
11-16-21 12:29 #4488Senior Member

Posts: 792200 Messages a day is real talk
Originally Posted by SpfldAndMe
[View Original Post]
You bets believe she's getting 200 texts a day she's dealing with and some of you guys are long in the tooth and don't end up committing. Add that with her regulars contacting her also or vice versa most of these girls would rather contact or see someone they have already been with. From all the reports on her its safe to say her stable is full. If you don't believe do an experiment yourself next time you see a provider see how many times their phone chirps or take a peek at their screen on their phone do the math and multiple it by 24. Lets say you hear 2 texts in a 15 minute qv that's 192 a day.
Originally Posted by Jehovah
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 23:24 #4487Banned Member

Posts: 257[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
11-15-21 16:58 #4486Banned Member

Posts: 257Same here
I don't believe the 200 text messages a day. I mean give me a break. Plenty of other girls out there. I've also texted her from different phone numbers and she never replies. And she never picks up the phone. Absolutely drugged out of her mind probably nodding off all day that's why she does that most likely.
Originally Posted by SpfldAndMe
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-21 14:35 #4485Senior Member

Posts: 31I honestly don't know what it is but its certainly not just a people are rude eventually so she ignores them.
Originally Posted by SideOfIrish
[View Original Post]
I've tried countless times countless numbers all average to straight up positive messages and I have not gotten a reply from her essentially in years.
I know some said she has a main number after she knows you an what not but hard to ever reach that point if you can't get through the first number LOL.
Not like I try regularly especially after that long. Every couple months or something. Always crickets.
-
11-15-21 11:14 #4484Senior Member

Posts: 343Forest Park
Seen this girls pics before one does not look like her body she says she's in FP anyone heard of her.
https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....n/029464949204
-
11-12-21 10:25 #4483Regular Member

Posts: 18Annie
Any see Annie before, thinking about scheduling some time with her - https://springfield-ma.skipthegames....y/507559348405.
-
11-12-21 06:58 #4482Senior Member

Posts: 308If I could get in touch with Marilyn I would 😭.
Originally Posted by Creeper1
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 07:39 #4481Senior Member

Posts: 269I'll put good word in with Ashley if you do same with marilyn.
Originally Posted by Solandonward
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 13:26 #4480Senior Member

Posts: 308Wonder if you could put in a good word for me so I actually get a reply.
Originally Posted by Bkev1970
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 09:11 #4479Senior Member

Posts: 375Ashley
Saw her last summer. Cheap notel off rt5. She's very cute. Very safe. Everything covered.
No daty. Enjoy her.
Originally Posted by Solandonward
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 06:47 #4478Senior Member

Posts: 308Never been able to meet, possibly ignores my number because the first two times we tried to meet our schedules didn't work, and now she never replies to any of my numbers. Too bad she always seemed like a natural beauty.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 18:47 #4477Senior Member

Posts: 71I have met her once. She does a LEO check, after that she will take you in the motel she hosts at. Very safe location. She is a beauty. She is a good service provider. The only thing I didn't like was the loud Spanish stuff she kept on. But I think that was because she was extra cautious in the motel. Everything is covered, no bbjj.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



