Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 830 of 1638 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 880 930 1330 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 24560
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12125
    Senior Member


    Posts: 477

    Nikki

    The pics are her. She is 5 ft 5 in and went from 130 lbs down to 98 lbs currently. Too skinny for me and I like them small. She is nice enough but too manic and disorganized to get the job done. Poor experience and will not repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69714981

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69714981

    Looks like she's back again. I've been wanting to try her out but I heard that she's really just a Wilkens Ave SW charging escort prices. Plus, I heard she's bipolar and I don't want her flipping out on me for no reason. Of course, it's possible that these are just rumors and none of it's true, but I'm just stating why I've been hesitant. I definitely want to tap that ass, for real. Maybe I'll hit her up and take my chances.

    Chico.

  2. #12124
    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Hi AS,

    You might want to give Jinx a shot. She's been around for a good minute and has posted lots of ads on EB for at least a few years now. Great reviews, comments, and recommendations. Also has a great personality from what I've heard.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69984615
    I actually tried to get up with her in the past and got ghosted twice. If nothing else turns up I'll give her another go. On paper she's exactly what I'm looking for and I know ghosting is part of the game but it sucks to be on the receiving end.

  3. #12123

    Room for fun

    If you have the girl I have room dm for details.

  4. #12122

    Fake ad

    The top right pic looks like your standard model. No way in hell they would be on STG.

    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this one? Only found one vague review.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...a/172215420935

  5. #12121
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    Got some free time on Thurs and Fri. Looking for a black escort who's clean and ok with DATY. Willing to spend 300, I know I'm probably over paying but at this point I'd rather pay more for an experience I'll enjoy instead of wasting more money on random visits that are cheaper but the women are unpleasant.

    Age and looks wise I'm pretty open. I'm good with anything from petite to BBW, I draw the line at SSBBW though. Age 18 to 50, attitude and performance is more of a priority that a really hot girl who's a cold fish.

    Thanks in advance!
    Hi AS,

    You might want to give Jinx a shot. She's been around for a good minute and has posted lots of ads on EB for at least a few years now. Great reviews, comments, and recommendations. Also has a great personality from what I've heard.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69984615

  6. #12120

    Jessica

    Any word on this one? Only found one vague review.

    https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...a/172215420935

  7. #12119

    Looking for recommendations

    Got some free time on Thurs and Fri. Looking for a black escort who's clean and ok with DATY. Willing to spend 300, I know I'm probably over paying but at this point I'd rather pay more for an experience I'll enjoy instead of wasting more money on random visits that are cheaper but the women are unpleasant.

    Age and looks wise I'm pretty open. I'm good with anything from petite to BBW, I draw the line at SSBBW though. Age 18 to 50, attitude and performance is more of a priority that a really hot girl who's a cold fish.

    Thanks in advance!

  8. #12118
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70063067

    She used to have a really good body but now It's looking really bad.
    I saw her back in September. It's addict scarring, really bad too. She wore fishnets to try and hide it but her arms are just as bad. She was mostly coherent though, a little manic maybe. Not the worst visit I've ever had but I still hate that scar shit.

  9. #12117
    Quote Originally Posted by Satya  [View Original Post]
    They look like bug bites and a long history of them, I think that is the best that could be made of them. I saw a homeless woman near Federal Hill whose legs looked like that.
    Addicts get that too. Marks could be from scratching from dope, picking skin while smoking crack, or just bruising easily from poor diet.

    Looks bad, and she will still get the money she asks for.

  10. #12116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight;5629253[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/70063067[/URL]

    She used to have a really good body but now It's looking really bad.
    They look like bug bites and a long history of them, I think that is the best that could be made of them. I saw a homeless woman near Federal Hill whose legs looked like that.

  11. #12115

    What are these dark spots on her skin? Ashlei

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70063067

    She used to have a really good body but now It's looking really bad.

  12. #12114
    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    I text her the other week and she wanted to know my profile name from the site here. That was a no go for me. Why would she want or need that?

    Bk.
    I have seen ladies ask for it as a screening. If you are a senior member, they know you have been around a while. They will normally send you a DM to confirm you are who you say you are. It was extremely common on another review site I used in the past, but I have seen it here occasionally. They will also most likely read your reviews.

  13. #12113
    Anyone know who this girl is and whether she is still around?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 749ffc358454e98669948e172bac85cc_f.jpg‎   73613c072c994761fd4d6dc975368c6f_f.jpg‎   11a41c28dd402f477eec10f42c25d468_f.jpg‎  

  14. #12112

    Simi

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    That's her hustle she is always overbooked so she can rush you. She also has a review on list crawler which is the similar to mines. We all have the same story of overbooking and rushing. Overall just bad service.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7178873380
    I visited Simi the other day. See seems a little stressed out. Here phone goes off a lot. She says guys do not show up all the time. That's Probably why she's booking lots of appointments. The Site she's using also brings lots of these problems. It did not help matters I got lost in the hood and she thought I was just another time waster. I could hear the frustration in her voice. I did reach her incall after being 30 min late. I could tell right away she was a little irritated. This is NOT the way I want to start off a session. After some brief communication it seem like I was able to calm her down and she started to relax. Guys in Baltimore are stressing this woman out. Seems like she is just trying to make a living. My visit turned out to be very enjoyable. Simi has something I'm very interested in so I was willing to take the extra step to see her. Never forget I select the girl. They do not select me. I will revisit.

    Note: She does keep track of time. Parking in the area can be difficult at certain times of the day. You may need to arrive early. Keep her stress level down so you can enjoy the get together. Metered parking is also available on the street might need change.

  15. #12111

    Anyone seen Gabby from Fantasies

    Saw her a lot about a year ago but switched phone #s then and can't get her to reply using her old number. If anyone has new digits please pass them along.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13192737-0E96-4E6E-8C59-6E0B6FA3B457.jpeg‎   B0FA95A4-75C9-4E96-AE9B-AC7A70DC03BF.jpeg‎   32B362D5-C88E-44C8-9B48-1892C07F8548.jpeg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape