Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 830 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 330 730 780 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 880 930 1330 ... LastLast
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 24554
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12119

    Looking for recommendations

    Got some free time on Thurs and Fri. Looking for a black escort who's clean and ok with DATY. Willing to spend 300, I know I'm probably over paying but at this point I'd rather pay more for an experience I'll enjoy instead of wasting more money on random visits that are cheaper but the women are unpleasant.

    Age and looks wise I'm pretty open. I'm good with anything from petite to BBW, I draw the line at SSBBW though. Age 18 to 50, attitude and performance is more of a priority that a really hot girl who's a cold fish.

    Thanks in advance!

  2. #12118
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70063067

    She used to have a really good body but now It's looking really bad.
    I saw her back in September. It's addict scarring, really bad too. She wore fishnets to try and hide it but her arms are just as bad. She was mostly coherent though, a little manic maybe. Not the worst visit I've ever had but I still hate that scar shit.

  3. #12117
    Quote Originally Posted by Satya  [View Original Post]
    They look like bug bites and a long history of them, I think that is the best that could be made of them. I saw a homeless woman near Federal Hill whose legs looked like that.
    Addicts get that too. Marks could be from scratching from dope, picking skin while smoking crack, or just bruising easily from poor diet.

    Looks bad, and she will still get the money she asks for.

  4. #12116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 792
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight;5629253[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/maryland/baltimore/70063067[/URL]

    She used to have a really good body but now It's looking really bad.
    They look like bug bites and a long history of them, I think that is the best that could be made of them. I saw a homeless woman near Federal Hill whose legs looked like that.

  5. #12115

    What are these dark spots on her skin? Ashlei

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70063067

    She used to have a really good body but now It's looking really bad.

  6. #12114
    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    I text her the other week and she wanted to know my profile name from the site here. That was a no go for me. Why would she want or need that?

    Bk.
    I have seen ladies ask for it as a screening. If you are a senior member, they know you have been around a while. They will normally send you a DM to confirm you are who you say you are. It was extremely common on another review site I used in the past, but I have seen it here occasionally. They will also most likely read your reviews.

  7. #12113
    Anyone know who this girl is and whether she is still around?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 749ffc358454e98669948e172bac85cc_f.jpg‎   73613c072c994761fd4d6dc975368c6f_f.jpg‎   11a41c28dd402f477eec10f42c25d468_f.jpg‎  

  8. #12112

    Simi

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    That's her hustle she is always overbooked so she can rush you. She also has a review on list crawler which is the similar to mines. We all have the same story of overbooking and rushing. Overall just bad service.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7178873380
    I visited Simi the other day. See seems a little stressed out. Here phone goes off a lot. She says guys do not show up all the time. That's Probably why she's booking lots of appointments. The Site she's using also brings lots of these problems. It did not help matters I got lost in the hood and she thought I was just another time waster. I could hear the frustration in her voice. I did reach her incall after being 30 min late. I could tell right away she was a little irritated. This is NOT the way I want to start off a session. After some brief communication it seem like I was able to calm her down and she started to relax. Guys in Baltimore are stressing this woman out. Seems like she is just trying to make a living. My visit turned out to be very enjoyable. Simi has something I'm very interested in so I was willing to take the extra step to see her. Never forget I select the girl. They do not select me. I will revisit.

    Note: She does keep track of time. Parking in the area can be difficult at certain times of the day. You may need to arrive early. Keep her stress level down so you can enjoy the get together. Metered parking is also available on the street might need change.

  9. #12111

    Anyone seen Gabby from Fantasies

    Saw her a lot about a year ago but switched phone #s then and can't get her to reply using her old number. If anyone has new digits please pass them along.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13192737-0E96-4E6E-8C59-6E0B6FA3B457.jpeg‎   B0FA95A4-75C9-4E96-AE9B-AC7A70DC03BF.jpeg‎   32B362D5-C88E-44C8-9B48-1892C07F8548.jpeg‎  

  10. #12110

    Jewelz

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftingFan101  [View Original Post]
    Sad to hear Jewel is not in the game anymore, she was a fun provider, have not seen her post an ad in a long time. Anyone know what happened with her as she just seemed to vanish one day.
    You can find her on Snapchat and She's in Texas now and still dates out there.

  11. #12109

    Confusion

    Was this response meant for me? Seems like everyone is talking about another girl and a senior member posted her originally.

    Quote Originally Posted by BKMason  [View Original Post]
    I text her the other week and she wanted to know my profile name from the site here. That was a no go for me. Why would she want or need that?

    Bk.

  12. #12108
    Sad to hear Jewel is not in the game anymore, she was a fun provider, have not seen her post an ad in a long time. Anyone know what happened with her as she just seemed to vanish one day.

  13. #12107

    House was sold last month

    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Jewel, has anyone tried knocking on the door on the house on Radecke recently? I wonder if she moved back in with her folks. She was my absolute favorite. I may try knocking myself.
    It's listed on Zillow. The basement still looks the same.

  14. #12106
    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    I'm striking out lately and would appreciate the help. Jewel was my go to for superb head and she's gone. Sweetzcheekz was my all time favorite due to the great chemistry we had, she disappeared. Mystique is too far away now. Bambii moved a while ago. Monique is pretty and good but a little too expensive and uptight for what I get.

    Does anyone have a recommendation for a black escort who allows DATY / getting her ass eaten and is cool with white guys? I like what I like and so many of them flat out ban DATY in their ads. Age doesn't matter, looks wise as long as they aren't a super sized BBW I can work with it, a friendly attitude is more important here. So if you have any escorts, UTRs, hell a damn neighbor that needs a bill paid, please let me know. Thank you!
    Speaking of Jewel, has anyone tried knocking on the door on the house on Radecke recently? I wonder if she moved back in with her folks. She was my absolute favorite. I may try knocking myself.

  15. #12105

    Can anyone recommend a good black escort / UTR girl?

    I'm striking out lately and would appreciate the help. Jewel was my go to for superb head and she's gone. Sweetzcheekz was my all time favorite due to the great chemistry we had, she disappeared. Mystique is too far away now. Bambii moved a while ago. Monique is pretty and good but a little too expensive and uptight for what I get.

    Does anyone have a recommendation for a black escort who allows DATY / getting her ass eaten and is cool with white guys? I like what I like and so many of them flat out ban DATY in their ads. Age doesn't matter, looks wise as long as they aren't a super sized BBW I can work with it, a friendly attitude is more important here. So if you have any escorts, UTRs, hell a damn neighbor that needs a bill paid, please let me know. Thank you!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape