Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,436 to 12,450 of 24558
-
11-10-21 21:57 #12123Senior Member

Posts: 33Room for fun
If you have the girl I have room dm for details.
-
11-10-21 21:39 #12122Senior Member

Posts: 371Fake ad
The top right pic looks like your standard model. No way in hell they would be on STG.
Originally Posted by DNobody
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 21:26 #12121Senior Member

Posts: 647Hi AS,
Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage
[View Original Post]
You might want to give Jinx a shot. She's been around for a good minute and has posted lots of ads on EB for at least a few years now. Great reviews, comments, and recommendations. Also has a great personality from what I've heard.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/69984615
-
11-10-21 21:01 #12120Senior Member

Posts: 347Jessica
Any word on this one? Only found one vague review.
https://baltimore.skipthegames.com/f...a/172215420935
-
11-10-21 20:45 #12119Senior Member

Posts: 197Looking for recommendations
Got some free time on Thurs and Fri. Looking for a black escort who's clean and ok with DATY. Willing to spend 300, I know I'm probably over paying but at this point I'd rather pay more for an experience I'll enjoy instead of wasting more money on random visits that are cheaper but the women are unpleasant.
Age and looks wise I'm pretty open. I'm good with anything from petite to BBW, I draw the line at SSBBW though. Age 18 to 50, attitude and performance is more of a priority that a really hot girl who's a cold fish.
Thanks in advance!
-
11-10-21 20:10 #12118Senior Member

Posts: 102I saw her back in September. It's addict scarring, really bad too. She wore fishnets to try and hide it but her arms are just as bad. She was mostly coherent though, a little manic maybe. Not the worst visit I've ever had but I still hate that scar shit.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 19:48 #12117Senior Member

Posts: 197Addicts get that too. Marks could be from scratching from dope, picking skin while smoking crack, or just bruising easily from poor diet.
Originally Posted by Satya
[View Original Post]
Looks bad, and she will still get the money she asks for.
-
11-10-21 17:09 #12116Senior Member

Posts: 792They look like bug bites and a long history of them, I think that is the best that could be made of them. I saw a homeless woman near Federal Hill whose legs looked like that.
Originally Posted by FairFight;5629253[URL
-
11-10-21 16:35 #12115Senior Member

Posts: 371What are these dark spots on her skin? Ashlei
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/70063067
She used to have a really good body but now It's looking really bad.
-
11-10-21 16:06 #12114Senior Member

Posts: 557I have seen ladies ask for it as a screening. If you are a senior member, they know you have been around a while. They will normally send you a DM to confirm you are who you say you are. It was extremely common on another review site I used in the past, but I have seen it here occasionally. They will also most likely read your reviews.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 14:49 #12113Senior Member

Posts: 1626Anyone know who this girl is and whether she is still around?
-
11-10-21 13:40 #12112Banned Member

Posts: 77Simi
I visited Simi the other day. See seems a little stressed out. Here phone goes off a lot. She says guys do not show up all the time. That's Probably why she's booking lots of appointments. The Site she's using also brings lots of these problems. It did not help matters I got lost in the hood and she thought I was just another time waster. I could hear the frustration in her voice. I did reach her incall after being 30 min late. I could tell right away she was a little irritated. This is NOT the way I want to start off a session. After some brief communication it seem like I was able to calm her down and she started to relax. Guys in Baltimore are stressing this woman out. Seems like she is just trying to make a living. My visit turned out to be very enjoyable. Simi has something I'm very interested in so I was willing to take the extra step to see her. Never forget I select the girl. They do not select me. I will revisit.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
Note: She does keep track of time. Parking in the area can be difficult at certain times of the day. You may need to arrive early. Keep her stress level down so you can enjoy the get together. Metered parking is also available on the street might need change.
-
11-10-21 12:34 #12111Senior Member

Posts: 346Anyone seen Gabby from Fantasies
Saw her a lot about a year ago but switched phone #s then and can't get her to reply using her old number. If anyone has new digits please pass them along.
-
11-10-21 08:31 #12110Regular Member

Posts: 17Jewelz
You can find her on Snapchat and She's in Texas now and still dates out there.
Originally Posted by DriftingFan101
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 08:12 #12109Senior Member

Posts: 32Confusion
Was this response meant for me? Seems like everyone is talking about another girl and a senior member posted her originally.
Originally Posted by BKMason
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




