Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17217

    Intel?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70025593

    Couldn't find any reports. I may toftt.

  2. #17216

    Feeble tug but clean sheet and towel

    Visited Dahlia one block east of Keystone on 56th. Tech was 60+. Weak massage and feeble tug. Sheet and towels smelled clean. A bookshelf in the room was stacked with neatly folded sheets and towels.

  3. #17215
    Quote Originally Posted by DuggerJug  [View Original Post]
    Went off my list after a bum's rush experience. Used to have a asian girl there named helen gave a tremendous tittie fuck (yeah a big boobed asian).
    So Helen is gone now? I had been meaning to see her. I guess I waited too long.

  4. #17214

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by TR7575  [View Original Post]
    I searched and saw nothing. Ad seems promising. Has anyone seen her? Thank you in advance!

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/248915
    If you google some of the images the one with her arms up on her head with the tattoo showing comes back to a massage therapist who lives and works in Canada. Totally fake.

  5. #17213
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinterMike  [View Original Post]
    I also thought it looked pretty legit. Texted got the same info about address. When I asked how much advance notice she needed she let me know "I'll need you to validate booking with $100 and I can lock the time frame for you." I stopped reading at that point.
    Thanks Gents. Prepay is a no-go for me too. Thank you for the heads-up.

  6. #17212

    Not the hippie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tango411  [View Original Post]
    I texted and she stated $200 an hour, incall located north of downtown around Fall Creek.
    I also thought it looked pretty legit. Texted got the same info about address. When I asked how much advance notice she needed she let me know "I'll need you to validate booking with $100 and I can lock the time frame for you." I stopped reading at that point.

  7. #17211

    Is that who they refer to as Hippy?

    Quote Originally Posted by TR7575  [View Original Post]
    I searched and saw nothing. Ad seems promising. Has anyone seen her? Thank you in advance!

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/248915
    I texted and she stated $200 an hour, incall located north of downtown around Fall Creek.

    She asked for $100 prepay…could be a scam.
    Last edited by Tango411; 11-10-21 at 13:35. Reason: Additional info

  8. #17210

    Christie on RR

    I searched and saw nothing. Ad seems promising. Has anyone seen her? Thank you in advance!

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/248915

  9. #17209

    SevenUpnya

    I attempted to PM you, but your email is full. PM me.

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenUpnya  [View Original Post]
    Anything change with Diana as far as her menu? I noticed she is working during the day so I was hopeful, please Pm me and thanks in advance!!

  10. #17208

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget Sun, shine? On Brooks School Rd. Don't forget it, but forget it. 2/10 masseuse, dirty. You'll be laying on someone else's towel. I watched her fold my spooge wiper and put it back on the table Once, JUST Once. (Johnny Dangerously reference for laughs).
    Don't forget TO forget.

  11. #17207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 581

    Lucy A Spa Southside

    So I went up to Indy the other day on business. All my seeking contacts flaked out, so I ended up checking the spa scene. I like petite and tiny. Well, for sure a girl that fits the Lucy description is at A spa. Tiny, maybe 5 feet. Younger looking than any other AMP provider I've met in Indy or Evansville. Super friendly. Did a 69 thing with me but wouldn't let me fuck her. She said it's cause I wear a wedding ring LOL. In the 69 thing she only jerked me off, didn't suck me off. Finished with a wonderful foot rub. So yeah, Lucy's at A spa.

  12. #17206

    I laughed

    I just pictured Joe Piscopo on the massage table saying "ONCE" to the massage girl, and I can't unsee it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDoc147  [View Original Post]
    Don't forget Sun, shine? On Brooks School Rd. Don't forget it, but forget it. 2/10 masseuse, dirty. You'll be laying on someone else's towel. I watched her fold my spooge wiper and put it back on the table Once, JUST Once. (Johnny Dangerously reference for laughs).

  13. #17205

    Diana

    Anything change with Diana as far as her menu? I noticed she is working during the day so I was hopeful, please Pm me and thanks in advance!!

  14. #17204
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1029
    Quote Originally Posted by MDJr1  [View Original Post]
    We never got an answer to the question of location. The only AMPs I could find around 31 and 465 are Professional and Lavender Spas. Can you be more specific?
    It's almost certainly Muffler shop. His mention that you have to walk around the building to the front is a big clue.

  15. #17203

    GH, God Hands, Muffler Shop, Professional Massage, it is all the same

    Quote Originally Posted by MDJr1  [View Original Post]
    We never got an answer to the question of location. The only AMPs I could find around 31 and 465 are Professional and Lavender Spas. Can you be more specific?
    If you google GH Spa Indianapolis the address comes up. It is a link to yelp that shows the address.

    I would definitely search the forum for reviews of muffler shop before going and don't rely on the one review that makes it sound so tempting. That review is definitely a YMMV situation. I have had some experience with her and except for that review I have never heard of her settling for 100. She asks for 200 and will settle for less but is unhappy about it. She often (not always) shorts you on time and if you don't cum by the time she thinks you should (which is about halfway through the time you pay for) she makes it very hard to finish (constantly asking if you are finished and telling you she doesn't think you will finish and by that time she is absolutely right) and then will rush you out the door well before your time is up.

    She does look good and has a great body but to me it is not worth trying again. Again. Read the reviews for Muffler Shop and YMMV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape