Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,121 to 12,135 of 29350
-
11-10-21 20:48 #17230Banned Member

Posts: 87Beware
Yeah prepay is usually bad news. Ill pay more after to have no prepay. If its a good massage LOL.
Originally Posted by TR7575
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 20:47 #17229Banned Member

Posts: 87I bet if you take off your wedding ring they will still see the line.
LOL they are very observant.
Originally Posted by Iusig
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 20:43 #17228Senior Member

Posts: 1175Anal rush
Looks like the slew of mongers rushing to the firehouse for anal might have had an impact. Sign is off and no answer to door or phone.
-
11-10-21 19:17 #17227Senior Member

Posts: 153Dodged a bullet
Thank you for sharing your experience. Sounds like you may have dodged a bullet. Glad you are safe!
Originally Posted by Captgol
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 18:31 #17226Senior Member

Posts: 76I agree
She tried several times to get me to verify with a work email. She first wanted references which I provided 2 numbers to girls I know. She said they never responded and would need a work email. Both girls said she never tried to contact them. She's trying something but not on me.
Originally Posted by Captgol
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 18:21 #17225Senior Member

Posts: 125RE below
Set up an appointment at nice Northside location. She was accommodating and responsive via text. Opt for nuru. 200. I arrive she says security will let me up. I thought maybe the hotel had someone operating the elevator.
Wrong. I say I'm here. She says security will meet me, take 50% deposit and send me up. Spidy senses says f this. Before I can leave security shows up "scarlet?
Caught off guard I say yes. Queue elevator doors open. Two more males inside. Security asks them if they are going up and gets on.
Thats when I bail. She later texts she has to protect herself. She was polite even after I left. Not my style. Not good vibes.
-
11-10-21 17:02 #17224Senior Member

Posts: 125Intel?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/70025593
Couldn't find any reports. I may toftt.
-
11-10-21 15:02 #17223Senior Member

Posts: 134Feeble tug but clean sheet and towel
Visited Dahlia one block east of Keystone on 56th. Tech was 60+. Weak massage and feeble tug. Sheet and towels smelled clean. A bookshelf in the room was stacked with neatly folded sheets and towels.
-
11-10-21 15:01 #17222Regular Member

Posts: 1So Helen is gone now? I had been meaning to see her. I guess I waited too long.
Originally Posted by DuggerJug
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 14:05 #17221Senior Member

Posts: 526Fake
If you google some of the images the one with her arms up on her head with the tattoo showing comes back to a massage therapist who lives and works in Canada. Totally fake.
Originally Posted by TR7575
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 13:39 #17220Senior Member

Posts: 75Thanks Gents. Prepay is a no-go for me too. Thank you for the heads-up.
Originally Posted by PrinterMike
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 13:34 #17219Senior Member

Posts: 243Not the hippie
I also thought it looked pretty legit. Texted got the same info about address. When I asked how much advance notice she needed she let me know "I'll need you to validate booking with $100 and I can lock the time frame for you." I stopped reading at that point.
Originally Posted by Tango411
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 13:24 #17218Senior Member

Posts: 170Is that who they refer to as Hippy?
I texted and she stated $200 an hour, incall located north of downtown around Fall Creek.
Originally Posted by TR7575
[View Original Post]
She asked for $100 prepay…could be a scam.Last edited by Tango411; 11-10-21 at 13:35. Reason: Additional info
-
11-10-21 12:46 #17217Senior Member

Posts: 75Christie on RR
I searched and saw nothing. Ad seems promising. Has anyone seen her? Thank you in advance!
https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/248915
-
11-10-21 12:01 #17216Senior Member

Posts: 127SevenUpnya
I attempted to PM you, but your email is full. PM me.
Originally Posted by SevenUpnya
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






