Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15815
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    While we

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielJohnson  [View Original Post]
    You can add those fanning out $100 bills.
    Are at it, you can add fat slobs, old hags, and addicts to that list. Wait. I guess that's why there is no one to see.

  2. #15814
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevet35A  [View Original Post]
    You can usually add duckface as well.
    You can add those fanning out $100 bills.

  3. #15813

    Duckface

    You can usually add duckface as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighConnect  [View Original Post]
    Ha, I never see a provider that takes a pic of her giving the finger. Kind of tells me her overall attitude towards her customers.

  4. #15812

    Hit and miss

    Quote Originally Posted by RaleighConnect  [View Original Post]
    Ha, I never see a provider that takes a pic of her giving the finger. Kind of tells me her overall attitude towards her customers.
    Hit and miss fellas, my schedule fail me. I will try again.

  5. #15811

    Skinny Girl in Garner

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/144553182923

    This ad has wasted my time twice now. Each time, communication is excellent right up until the time I arrive at the location. Then her communication stops. When I leave, both times, communication again begins again with no issues. She said her phone died the first time and that she disconnected from the WIFI by accident the second time. Well fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me. I would think for the amount of posts this ad has if it was fake it would have been taken down by now. I'm not sure what's going on but I'm out.

  6. #15810

    Abby. New Girl in Garner

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/70031643

    She's real easy going, did a qv for 80. She had an anklet on and said she needs to stay in Wake county due to some drug history. We did a car visit as she wanted me to get her a room and I wasn't down for the first visit. She's got some hair down there if that's your thing and she gives some awesome oral. Overall, she's legit. Pics are accurate. She said she doesn't really have a plan for how long she will be around.

  7. #15809

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    I'm about to TOFTT this afternoon, hope this one is a good one and not a GPS. If anyone got info holler quick please.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...calls/42438953
    Ha, I never see a provider that takes a pic of her giving the finger. Kind of tells me her overall attitude towards her customers.

  8. #15808

    Alexia Colombiana

    Has anyone seen or plan on seeing her? If so can you confirm that this is her?

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2573237

  9. #15807

    Looks like fun

    Let us know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by WitchDoc99  [View Original Post]
    I'm about to TOFTT this afternoon, hope this one is a good one and not a GPS. If anyone got info holler quick please.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...calls/42438953

  10. #15806

    Today

    I'm about to TOFTT this afternoon, hope this one is a good one and not a GPS. If anyone got info holler quick please.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...calls/42438953

  11. #15805
    Quote Originally Posted by PaketStorm  [View Original Post]
    Well, hope next time is a good one, but this one is the ones that ruin it for the rest of the good ones. Upsell and manipulations, don't think she will be around long with the games she's playing. Beware.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-lynnn
    Can you be more specific? What went wrong?

  12. #15804

    Jamie-Lynn

    Well, hope next time is a good one, but this one is the ones that ruin it for the rest of the good ones. Upsell and manipulations, don't think she will be around long with the games she's playing. Beware.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-lynnn

  13. #15803

    Beware of Thief

    Guys this disgusting thief is out there again. Stay far away!

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...r/141041642726

  14. #15802
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeLooking  [View Original Post]
    I see youtube videos where guys do this but they never reveal how. Any chance you'd pm me explaining how what you're doing works??
    I just joined this forum so give me six months to learn about everyone then I have no problem sharing with you.

    BTW I'm sure you are not seeing any videos around this escort scam but more centered on the cons that target seniors, etc.

  15. #15801

    Adult search

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaeton0401  [View Original Post]
    Has ANYONE on this board actually seen someone advertised on Adult Search? They all seem fake tome.
    Just like anywhere, you have to learn to soot the fakes, but plenty of real Brazilian and Colombian talent on there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape