Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,986 to 15,000 of 30799
-
11-08-21 14:55 #15814Regular Member

Posts: 2Jamie-Lynn
Well, hope next time is a good one, but this one is the ones that ruin it for the rest of the good ones. Upsell and manipulations, don't think she will be around long with the games she's playing. Beware.
https://tryst.link/escort/jamie-lynnn
-
11-08-21 11:43 #15813Senior Member

Posts: 95Beware of Thief
Guys this disgusting thief is out there again. Stay far away!
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/mas...r/141041642726
-
11-08-21 09:57 #15812Senior Member

Posts: 128I just joined this forum so give me six months to learn about everyone then I have no problem sharing with you.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
BTW I'm sure you are not seeing any videos around this escort scam but more centered on the cons that target seniors, etc.
-
11-08-21 09:11 #15811Senior Member

Posts: 70Adult search
Just like anywhere, you have to learn to soot the fakes, but plenty of real Brazilian and Colombian talent on there.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 21:07 #15810Senior Member

Posts: 115Can you recommend any legit Hispanic providers?
Originally Posted by BossDawg5
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 22:55 #15809Senior Member

Posts: 1301I see youtube videos where guys do this but they never reveal how. Any chance you'd pm me explaining how what you're doing works??
Originally Posted by OneStarter
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 19:34 #15808Regular Member

Posts: 19The Duo From Durham Desiree & Stormy
Today was pretty good I visited two girls both in Durham.
Desiree.
This girl was a blast from the past I haven't visited since she was staying in Raleigh. Anyway, the visit was at a private residence, in an okish part of town. She looks just like the pictures just with a different hairstyle. Started the session with a sloppy BBBJ. Then I DATY until I got bored. We did cowgirl and missionary until I blew in a bag. She's down for pretty much anything but, anal and bareback FS. Also she has dog that was barking the entire time. Overall a good visit and very likely will repeat.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/934529182436
Stormy.
Just like the provider I mentioned above, she operates out of a private residence, right outside of downtown Durham. Not the best looking woman in the world, but still smashable, plus she rocks a full Bush. She offers FS covered and bareback. I hadn't made a decision before I got there, so she made it for me. Once she finished sucking me off, she hoped on my dick before I could think about getting a condom. We ended up doing reverse cowgirl and doggy and I finished on her backside. You can finish pretty much anywhere but, inside her or on her hair. Overall a ok visit. Don't know whether I'll repeat or not.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/830292631000
-
11-06-21 18:44 #15807Senior Member

Posts: 282Decided to see this one
Saw this review and liked her look so decided to text her. Got a very prompt response and her qv rate was 70 so asked her if she was GFE and would do BBBJ and when she agreed decided to take her on. Arrived at her motel and she was very responsive on texts, immediately got her room number without any run around which I really appreciate. Her photos are heavily modified but she was pretty cute and for 70 it was a good price point. Put down the donation and we both stripped. Asked her to begin from the top and she kissed her way down for a nice BBBJ. She looked and smelled so decided to do a little daty on her. No smell and she tasted good with pleasing moans. Decided to plow her missionary with knees in the air with some LFK and she took it really well. Busted in the bag, cleaned up and left. All in all I was there for about 15 minutes. It was a pleasant session although not mind blowing. Had a brief conversation after the cleanup and went about my day.
Originally Posted by TheDudeGuy
[View Original Post]
Pros are she's sweet to message with very prompt replies and also gave her address and room number without any parking lot waiting shenanigans. All in all a good girl and a pleasant time.
-
11-06-21 18:35 #15806Regular Member

Posts: 19Adult Search has some official providers
Most of the spanish providres (brazilian, puerto rican, etc) I've visited, I found them on that site.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 13:53 #15805Senior Member

Posts: 128Actually written by guys in India that sit in the same building as the call centers calling folks saying they are from Microsoft, etc. I have been reverse hacking these clowns for months. Stay vigilant.
Originally Posted by Wftosser
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 13:11 #15804Senior Member

Posts: 179Yes it was. And it was really good. Very very classy, very very sexy, she knows how to make a man happy. And then she has a nice convo.
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 12:20 #15803Senior Member

Posts: 1301Damn I haven't thought of Marie in years (assuming we're talking about the same one). Fake tits?? If so do you know if she's living in Wilmington and working?
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 12:09 #15802Senior Member

Posts: 1651The power of demons
Actually that entire Hillsborough group ended up in disaster. Ava from VIP used baby's name because her boy friend knocked Baby up and developed a huge drug problem and I don't think it ended up well. Rachel ended up being abused by her boyfriend and severely beaten, maybe Ariana was the only one of the group that got out OK.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 10:32 #15801Senior Member

Posts: 155Scarlett Jones
Thanks for the review. Was the Mish covered? I assume so.
J.
Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 09:24 #15800Senior Member

Posts: 260Adult Search
Has ANYONE on this board actually seen someone advertised on Adult Search? They all seem fake tome.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




