Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 27788
-
11-12-21 10:50 #16418Senior Member

Posts: 449Blonde bbw
Was having zero luck. Seems hard lately to meet up with some of these girls. It was a desperate attempt. Contacted her. No incall, I inquired about menu. She offered full bb / hhr car date for 150. Not bad at all I thought. We were supposed to meet, but she went silent and wasn't there. 15 minutes later said phone died. Was egging me on to come back. I did only because it wasn't out of my way. I pull up, I see her. She doesn't see me. Face looks like her picture. She isn't terrible but the gut and her chain smoking a cigarette was too much for me. The smell of the cigarette is gross, added with that pouch I had to bail out. I know some of you guys have seen her and said good things about her. I'm sure she is all that. I wouldn't have left her high and dry but she did it to me earlier so I called it even. I did have intentions to see her but the belly killed it. Maybe incall / doggy solves the belly issue but smoke and gut in a car just didn't sound appealing. I think many of you might enjoy her and it's a decent bargain I guess? I bet she has a good head game. Again I didn't experience her in any way. Just passing along some info 30 to upgrade bb. Oh and she said Greek too if I wanted!
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...e/456534453576
-
11-12-21 01:45 #16417Senior Member

Posts: 385MissAsiaLi
Her ad says she is 43. Just thought I would check. Her body looks good in the pics but not sure how old they are. The one that shows her hands made it seem like she is older. Thanks for the input. I have been trying to find an Asian girl who is American and doesn't operate out of a massage place / set up.
Originally Posted by DeezNutz17
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 20:08 #16416Senior Member

Posts: 214Dang when I saw her she only talked about one.
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 17:01 #16415Regular Member

Posts: 7Legit, and belongs here.
Cute, down to earth, and a tight little spinner body.
Originally Posted by Gamper
[View Original Post]
Extra 50 for BB brings it to 350 total.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....y-and-tomorrow!
-
11-11-21 14:19 #16414Senior Member

Posts: 149MsAsiali
Met her once quite a few years ago (over 4). Fairly attractive. She was for sure in her late to mid 30's when I saw her. I did not seek or experience BB. She looked fine and seemed like a nice person. I don't recall anything that blew me away or turned me off. Wouldn't repeat tho.
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 14:04 #16413Senior Member

Posts: 285Jpc
Met her initially several years ago and her four she had at that time were somewhat spread out in age but all predated her more recent stint as an escort. She's a bit older than most probably assume.
Originally Posted by DrtyHarry
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 11:23 #16412Senior Member

Posts: 87I saw her in June and she wouldn't let me BB after having done it every time with her. She also didn't let me CIP before that. Maybe YMMV.
Originally Posted by BBPornoGeek
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-21 10:57 #16411Senior Member

Posts: 1401From the looks of it testing is required for creampies. Would love to try her out but on the way to the old world for some fun now.
Originally Posted by BeaverHunter69
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 20:03 #16410Senior Member

Posts: 332I think yes
She lists cream-pies on her website so I would say her belongs here. Could be expensive but you won't know until you ask her. Her site indicates she's open to playing with anyone that moves and is able to move. Great looking kitty on her website. YUMMY!!
Originally Posted by BirdWatching
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 19:57 #16409Senior Member

Posts: 49[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
11-10-21 12:19 #16408Senior Member

Posts: 338Sexyroxy
Does anyone have information on sexyroxy? Does she belong here?
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?495331-sexyroxy
Thank you.
-
11-10-21 11:18 #16407Senior Member

Posts: 2184Jpc
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
Really 5th? There are at least 5 men on this board who grimaced when they read that.
Originally Posted by Joseph1955
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 09:55 #16406Senior Member

Posts: 285Not Her 1st Rodeo
I believe this is her 5th kid. Her oldest daughter is around 20 by now.
Originally Posted by BoboThe55
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 00:21 #16405Senior Member

Posts: 2024
Originally Posted by MikeJennings
[View Original Post]
Where is she on the Hot Crazy Matrix?
Originally Posted by Raven1855
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 23:26 #16404Senior Member

Posts: 185
Originally Posted by BillyKlub
[View Original Post]
Saw a report before that she was game but based on the feedback to that post it was bogus.
Originally Posted by JustRandy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



