Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 937 of 1885 FirstFirst ... 437 837 887 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 987 1037 1437 ... LastLast
Results 14,041 to 14,055 of 28271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14231
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4913

    Where is she staying?

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to include Kimberly's picture. Bill Ho.
    Is she staying with Deb and Eclipse?

  2. #14230
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    No Add. Bill Ho.
    Pics? Since you seen her we can assume on the services LOL.

  3. #14229
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Kimberly

    Quote Originally Posted by ManateeFresh  [View Original Post]
    Does she only take calls? Because I texted her Friday and Saturday and had no response.
    She said she had many calls and texts, but only two guys showed up. She was disappointed. Bill Ho.

  4. #14228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Kimberly

    No Add. Bill Ho.

  5. #14227
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kimberly again today. What a Doll! You guys don; t know what you are missing. She tells me that a lot of you called, but just two actual showed up. A good way to discourage a beginner. Bill Ho.
    Does she only take calls? Because I texted her Friday and Saturday and had no response.

  6. #14226

    A little help

    Gents, I've got a good friend who is looking for a recommendation of an ebony provider with large, natural assets. Anyone willing to post or PM me will be much appreciated.

  7. #14225
    What is her ad? Send DM details please!

    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to include Kimberly's picture. Bill Ho.

  8. #14224
    Quote Originally Posted by BillHo  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to include Kimberly's picture. Bill Ho.
    Where is this lady. I would show the hell up.

  9. #14223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Kimberly

    I forgot to include Kimberly's picture. Bill Ho.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CIMG5672cc.jpg‎  

  10. #14222
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2419

    Kimberly

    Saw Kimberly again today. What a Doll! You guys don; t know what you are missing. She tells me that a lot of you called, but just two actual showed up. A good way to discourage a beginner. Bill Ho.

  11. #14221

    Candy problems

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    If your referring to the one whos no ends in 0066 I tried to meet her like 15 times and every time it never worked out. She went non responsive before I could head over.
    Was a regular. Heavy into candy and an out of control handler. Bad scene these days. Ghosted a few times. Hope she straightens out.

  12. #14220
    Quote Originally Posted by TTY954  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out to Heather in South Tampa, with the 772 phone number and got a reply back "Wrong number". Nothing special to report except that on her. Too bad, she was pretty good looking.
    If your referring to the one whos no ends in 0066 I tried to meet her like 15 times and every time it never worked out. She went non responsive before I could head over.

  13. #14219

    Sunday Funday with Victoria Gray

    My dream was even better the second time. Enjoyed a nice BBJ followed by some excellent DATY. Hit her from behind and she can really thrust her hips. She got me with the arched back and squeezing junior with her amazing tight pussy. She is incredibly sweet & sexy with a little sass. Great in call. She's definitely on my regular rotation. Just nice to have a professional and reliable friend. Stay safe.

  14. #14218
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Heather in south Tampa

    I tried reaching out to Heather in South Tampa, with the 772 phone number and got a reply back "Wrong number". Nothing special to report except that on her. Too bad, she was pretty good looking.

  15. #14217

    So?

    Who is Kat? 3 letter names aren't searchable, and she has had 3 post on LC all within the last 30 days. No reviews, no comments.

    Have you seen her? Have you seen her since she's been back? Was she really gone? What was it like? How much? What services? Is this an advisory to see her, or to avoid her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape