Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 760 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 260 660 710 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 810 860 1260 1760 ... LastLast
Results 11,386 to 11,400 of 27791
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16406

    Not Her 1st Rodeo

    Quote Originally Posted by BoboThe55  [View Original Post]
    I met her once. She was begging for my bare cock. I declined she said a big cock should cream this pussy. I declined.

    I messaged her again and she started blowing up phone. I had to block her, she realized I blocked her and she blocked me back. Crazy girl. I agree that kid has an uphill battle In life.
    I believe this is her 5th kid. Her oldest daughter is around 20 by now.

  2. #16405
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeJennings  [View Original Post]
    Hey man, it is what it is. Can't find a woman who talks half as dirty as her when getting railed who texts you an hour after you plow her, demanding you come back and fill the back of her throat with cum for no charge.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven1855  [View Original Post]
    Crazy pussy is the best pussy.
    Where is she on the Hot Crazy Matrix?

  3. #16404
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Does she belong in this thread? Also how old is she? Any experiences with her?
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Numerous prior visits, no luck on bb when discussed in person.
    Saw a report before that she was game but based on the feedback to that post it was bogus.

  4. #16403
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    How many times are you people going to keep discussing this broad? There's a lot of other options out there you know. She's gone! Deal with it!
    Hey man, it is what it is. Can't find a woman who talks half as dirty as her when getting railed who texts you an hour after you plow her, demanding you come back and fill the back of her throat with cum for no charge.

  5. #16402
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Does she belong in this thread? Also how old is she? Any experiences with her?
    If she's formerly Azia Li, who was from Portland, she looked well into her 30's, in 2010 or so.

    BBBJ, dfk, spanking, she let me DATO in her, but CFS.

  6. #16401
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Feel terrible for the kid. This lady can hardly care for herself let alone be responsible for another life.
    I met her once. She was begging for my bare cock. I declined she said a big cock should cream this pussy. I declined.

    I messaged her again and she started blowing up phone. I had to block her, she realized I blocked her and she blocked me back. Crazy girl. I agree that kid has an uphill battle In life.

  7. #16400

    MissAsiaLi

    Does she belong in this thread? Also how old is she? Any experiences with her?

  8. #16399
    Quote Originally Posted by Petey23  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or heard from her lately? I know she doesn't do BB anymore but figured this would be the best place to ask.
    When did that happen? Saw her about 5 months ago and let me cream both holes.

  9. #16398

    Jpc

    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    How many times are you people going to keep discussing this broad? There's a lot of other options out there you know. She's gone! Deal with it!
    Crazy pussy is the best pussy.

  10. #16397
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerPimpson  [View Original Post]
    How many times are you people going to keep discussing this broad? There's a lot of other options out there you know. She's gone! Deal with it!
    She's on my ignore list. Attractive and bat shit crazy. That's the type I marry. I blocked her long ago, because I knew that if I ever saw her I'd be hooked.

  11. #16396
    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...i/583149077436

    Her last ad says 220 lbs, I usually add 15-20% on top.

  12. #16395
    I might be able to look past it if she isn't gross and fucks like an animal.

  13. #16394

    R4 r

    Anyone seen or heard from her lately? I know she doesn't do BB anymore but figured this would be the best place to ask.

  14. #16393
    Quote Originally Posted by Router911  [View Original Post]
    What was the intel on this one? I thought she had cute face. Camera angles lead me to beleive she is quite heavy. Curious on boards thoughts if possible.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/album.php?a...mentid=1538800

  15. #16392

    Jpc

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    JPC had a baby that's why she was out of all the action. I'm not even sure if that client is the baby daddy. How can she be so sure that's him when she was getting 10+ loads each day when she provided. I hope they clear their differences. But it was fun to read her post again. LOL. No changes in her it shows.
    Feel terrible for the kid. This lady can hardly care for herself let alone be responsible for another life.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape