Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,646 to 9,660 of 24035
-
11-10-21 20:07 #14390Regular Member

Posts: 13Newcomers
A few newcomers from Elite this week, has anyone tried any of them yet?
-
11-10-21 19:22 #14389Senior Member

Posts: 48Breadcrumbs
Can you please provide some digits or breadcrumbs so I can partake?
Originally Posted by Photoman
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 14:35 #14388Senior Member

Posts: 377Joyce = good value
I completely agree.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 14:28 #14387Regular Member

Posts: 5This lady seems similar to Gladys in Springfield if you are looking for slightly older Latina MILF, nice tits / ass very little English ect.
Originally Posted by Vadim88
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 14:21 #14386Senior Member

Posts: 464Please offer us better alternatives
Since she's steep for you, please provide us alternatives that are comparable. I'd love to see value at a lesser price point. GFE at hhr that's goes beyond the allotted time for $. 4 is unfortunately a steal for these gremlin providers. Please DM me and don't get cold feet. I really am intrigued since you've essentially found the unicorn.
Originally Posted by Sweetness420
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 11:19 #14385Senior Member

Posts: 742Madison
Thought about it 10 years ago. But never did. There was a video of her BB banging a bro on Porn hub. And a Rumors. Pass for me. And her pics haven't changed in yearrrsssss. So Tend to side with the fellow that suggested she has touched up her pics. But. She has a hole for rent. To each their own.
Originally Posted by Blockzer
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 10:56 #14384Regular Member

Posts: 3Not Taiwanese. All Chinese!
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 09:51 #14383Regular Member

Posts: 6Latina in Springfield
Had a QV dream in Springfield the other day with her. Older Latina with a very large natural chest. Speaks very little English and was very communicative over text. Donation was. 80. Did the trick but was nothing spectacular. Good value for donation and communication. There may be two ads with the same number, she is the Latina one and the pictures are her.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ginia/69994194
-
11-10-21 08:43 #14382Senior Member

Posts: 637It seems like the girl gets to set the price there, since there is a big difference betweent them 300 - 500.
Originally Posted by JohnnySalami
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 08:40 #14381Senior Member

Posts: 974Hotel Prices
Gas prices up as well. Do we get discounts for making those visits. And especially the ghosted ones. Price hikes should only come with more menu options. Same person and same tools they have used or enchanted being that case.
Originally Posted by VaPlay
[View Original Post]
Just never agreed with hotel prices based on service pricing. They come to the area based on how many hobbyist partake.
I always do price to area contrast with traveling providers.
Most are way lower in areas outside the DMV.
It does amaze me, when I hear providers complain about a overnight room at $$$ , when I just dropped that for a HR dream.
But hey not knocking Joyce . Popular FS provider for most.
Hell the HJ massage ones are at $$ a hh. Vivian and crew. Thriving too. Amazing too me.
We drive higher prices. Bottomline
-
11-10-21 08:21 #14380Senior Member

Posts: 443Joyce
Motels in this area have gone up. $. 4 for a 1/2 hr. Incall is on the lower side for the area she's in. Judy is another option in the same area and her rates are about the same. Both are a good bang for the buck, literally.
Originally Posted by Sweetness420
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 07:50 #14379Senior Member

Posts: 327Mp increase
Looks like that's only for Karen Yamazaki. If they increase to that price as a standard I would highly recommend that no in one pay that price.
Originally Posted by OnlyAOne
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-21 07:31 #14378Senior Member

Posts: 100Madison bbw
I saw her about 3 years ago. She knows how to take a very good glamour pic. That's one thing I'll say. She is cute, but without the makeup and touched up pics, not that cute. She is about 5 foot and 200 lbs. Huge hanging boobs, no real shape, other than round.
Originally Posted by Blockzer
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 22:24 #14377Senior Member

Posts: 44Just being discret
I enjoy the time with my GFE and her privacy. I have shared the number to those who have sent a private message. I asked her about sharing her number, and she said OK. She is just a manager now. Or so she says. Doesn't matter. Maybe someone who has made the connection can reply.
Originally Posted by VaPlay
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 21:18 #14376Regular Member

Posts: 21Took Joyce for a spin. Very fun, but kinda pricey. The price is keeping me on the fence of how frequently I would like to see her. $. 4 for hh is steep.
Originally Posted by MadeYoulLook29
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





