Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 153 of 339 FirstFirst ... 53 103 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 203 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 5075
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2795
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977

    Math and CRT there

    Quote Originally Posted by Macmac1111  [View Original Post]
    Nice lady, cfs, BBBJ, 140. No rush, great head game.
    33?

    I think her keyboard subs 3's for 5's. Well, who need math anyways, per CRT right?

  2. #2794
    Quote Originally Posted by Sining  [View Original Post]
    Hi I've seen this one post recently. I was wonder if anyone has tried her or has any Intel.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...355/7075348376
    Nice lady, cfs, BBBJ, 140. No rush, great head game.

  3. #2793
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2977
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #2792

    Has anyone seen this one


  5. #2791

    Ela the Russian

    Hi I've seen this one post recently. I was wonder if anyone has tried her or has any Intel.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...355/7075348376

  6. #2790

    Upsell and bad attitude

    Beware this one in the link as all her vids and pics are BBBJ. But when I arrived she took my.

    Money and tried to upswell than it turned sour. Lesson learned going back to my regulars.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...geles/69983575

  7. #2789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 222

    FitVietMilf

    Hello Again Bros.

    I decided to see Her (Twitter fitVietmilf) again only after one week to see if her service was consistent. It was not only the same but better. There is no way you can come close to the way I was treated today without paying much much more. If you don't believe me just give her a try. I left very satisfied and drain of energy. Boys she is very reasonable and accommodating. If your in the LA / OC area instead of wasting precious time and money on rude, drug addicted providers see this one. She'll put a smile on your face. She used only safe locations both times I met her.

  8. #2788
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman008  [View Original Post]
    They were doing double and have another friend with them! Great time and nice fresh girls! No bb available but really nice time!! Hit them up they gave me the okay to share there #. Only txt they will be hosting Today in LA!.
    Where in LA?

  9. #2787
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with these snap chat females? Offering 160 a night? Nd even do bb and cip? 160 all night sou ds way to good to be true. Anyone done this yet?
    They are real and I've had a good time with a few. Just make sure to do your homework and don't fall for stupid traps.

  10. #2786

    What's their AD?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gman008  [View Original Post]
    They were doing double and have another friend with them! Great time and nice fresh girls! No bb available but really nice time!! Hit them up they gave me the okay to share there #. Only txt they will be hosting Today in LA!!.
    Give link to the ad, what are their names? Are there better pictures.

  11. #2785

    I often ask that, and they agree. Just don't get their face / hair wet!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chmd223  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone recommends any providers in LA that will shower with you beforehand kind of like the experience you would get at when visiting a soapland in Japan.
    I agree cleanliness is sexiness, and it goes both ways. I have never had a girl say no to a joint shower. But many say "don't get my makeup or hair wet". The makeup usually comes off anyway, and their hair may also get wet if you can get them to agree to a little BJ in the shower. But just say yes to their requests. You will both be happy!

  12. #2784

    Met this new Girls yesterday!!

    They were doing double and have another friend with them! Great time and nice fresh girls! No bb available but really nice time! Hit them up they gave me the okay to share there #. Only txt they will be hosting Today in LA!!

    (818)xxxx307.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Facetune_01-11-2021-02-34-15.jpg‎  

  13. #2783

    Every K girl in town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chmd223  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering if anyone recommends any providers in LA that will shower with you beforehand kind of like the experience you would get at when visiting a soapland in Japan.
    Showering together before the session (and sometimes after) is normal protocol in the K girl industry. Even the independent K girls I know do it.

  14. #2782
    I was wondering if anyone recommends any providers in LA that will shower with you beforehand kind of like the experience you would get at when visiting a soapland in Japan.

  15. #2781
    Quote Originally Posted by LngTimeMongr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met up with these snap chat females? Offering 160 a night? Nd even do bb and cip? 160 all night sou ds way to good to be true. Anyone done this yet?
    Does she want a deposit? If yes, than probably a scam.

    Also if the snaps are only pics (no new live content), probably a scam.

    If you ask what city they are in. They ask you what city you are in. Then she is magically in the same city as you, probably scam. I made up a non-existent city one time, LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape