Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 14,386 to 14,400 of 37369
-
11-05-21 10:07 #22984Senior Member

Posts: 161Tammi Skye
Forgot to add the link.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/69728626
-
11-05-21 10:06 #22983Senior Member

Posts: 161Tammi Skye
Went to see this one pics are accurate. And you can make a dress request I requested she have on high heels and something sexy and short on. She came to the door with black short.
Nighty and high heels. She gets into it and aims to please she is about 5'11 with heels on and thick has a bit of a stomach but not sloopy fat. Cover BJ everything covered not a dead fish.
My only issue is told her it would take 40 minutes to get there she tells me to text when I am 10 minutes out with I did. I get there she tells me wait 10 minutes which turn into 35 minutes.
Total of 45 minutes. She is staying a hotel off West Broad Travel Lodge. When I get up to the room she tells me she went to KFC which I did see the bag of food but 45 minutes and you knew.
I was coming. Over all she was nice got into it but I value my time on don't want to wait that long for a visit. The only reason I waited is because I was off that day and there is a WAWA.
Right up the street so I grab a beer which took me about 20 minutes to finish. YMMV and she could be on time for your visit $. 40 hhr Because of the time issue and she is not he best looking chick.
I would not repeat. But I will say she does aim to please.
-
11-05-21 08:48 #22982Senior Member

Posts: 39Thanks
Thanks, I tried a search on here name and didn't come up with anything when I looked. Figured she might be safe since she was on EROS but never was able to get a reply.
Originally Posted by Max1986
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 06:27 #22981Senior Member

Posts: 161Ginger
Ginger practices BDSM I went to see her a couple of years ago off Willis Rd. I thought it was full service drop $$ donation in the bathroom and she.
Originally Posted by JtBassee20;5620294[URL
Broke out whips and dildo's and ask me how I like. Told her I wasn't into that and would like my donation back. Then she made a call and dude.
Shows up at the door in last than 10 seconds after the call with weapon. Not full service and has a handler or pimp close buy $$ donation lost.
-
11-05-21 02:10 #22980Regular Member

Posts: 22Anyone sampled?
Just wondering if anyone has tried her out. Had a ad in Lynchburg but I could never get in touch with her.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/427860916939
-
11-04-21 22:44 #22979Senior Member

Posts: 163Lacy
She was recently reported for stealing stuff from a monger. She does have a monkey.
Originally Posted by Doug22
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 21:22 #22978Senior Member

Posts: 147My apologies
My apologies LOL didn't see nor realize I was LOL.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 20:52 #22977Senior Member

Posts: 736Re
Her ad still in south Carolina how do you know she is back?
.
Originally Posted by Va343
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 20:00 #22976Senior Member

Posts: 425You are a SM.
Originally Posted by Hbn235
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 19:57 #22975Senior Member

Posts: 147That sucks
Thats sucks only senior members can get a hold of her smh I'm not the type to bs or screw things up. Hell even look my reviews history I'm legit LOL.
Originally Posted by Moan1569
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 19:25 #22974Senior Member

Posts: 425Despite this and other bad reviews, I still decided to see her. She agreed to. 40 for BJ and that's usually my range regarding those. I didn't want spend time cruising the streets for better candidates so off I went.
Originally Posted by DocDanner
[View Original Post]
There are some reports of her questionable hygiene, but I think since she had just moved to her current location she kept things clean and she was about to leave for dinner so no hygiene problems to report. As stated before she does have huge tits that were great, her BJ was not good and it was toothy and a little rushed. But the plus side is she let me record for no upcharge, in fact, she doesn't charge for video at all and her rates are already low. She let me unload on her tongue but unlike the previous report she spat in the sink.
I think I would repeat, but not repeat often. And I'm not too crazy about her location, its a very hot motel or used to be.
-
11-04-21 18:49 #22973Senior Member

Posts: 1449Not sure if I'm reading it right but 250 half hour? If so she better be shooting rainbows and unicorns out her ass as I'm pounding it. Be safe.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 18:40 #22972Senior Member

Posts: 1449Fake fake. Good job no deposit ever.
Originally Posted by Doug22
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 18:22 #22971Senior Member

Posts: 39LacyLace
Has anyone had any luck with LacyLace from Eros? Can't seem to find any info other than her ads. I've already tried contacting and no reply, was just wondering if it's worth continuing to try.
https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/...6.htm?cat=1224
-
11-04-21 16:11 #22970Senior Member

Posts: 234Quinn
Depends on what you like, if going for BBBJ or BBFS then definitely not your cup of tea. As for gets into it and will last the whole time and looks like cute girl next door and not appear to have any monkey. Personally I have seen her and will see her again actually seeing her this weekend hopefully.
Originally Posted by Va343
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




