Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 229 of 733 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 279 329 729 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 10992
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7572

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by PunaniLuva  [View Original Post]
    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../12926954.html

    Anyone got any 411 on Doris?

    Mahalo!
    Check either the escort, massage parlor, MT or MT w / HE threads. She's been reviewed in one of those multiple times with good to decent reviews. Pic in black top is fake. Other pics that don't show face could be her (questionable). GL!

  2. #7571

    Doris in Waikiki

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Escorts.../12926954.html

    Anyone got any 411 on Doris?

    Mahalo!

  3. #7570
    Quote Originally Posted by KonaSurfer  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    The hour was $450. Not worth it to me just wanted to finish and get out.

  4. #7569

    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrack5  [View Original Post]
    Can't remember what post numbers / topic, but short answer, you should probably skip this "Eve / Evee / Evvee".
    I seen the post as well and don't remember where, it's somewhere on this forum. Save your time, money and emotion, she wasn't worth it.

  5. #7568

    Eve / Evvee

    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if this woman is bonafide or if she's a scam. Looks pretty but my last experience with "Emma" was a big reminder that you don't always get what you hope to get. See link below or look for Evvee in Adult Look.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3171383
    Can't remember what post numbers / topic, but short answer, you should probably skip this "Eve / Evee / Evvee".

  6. #7567
    Quote Originally Posted by StickyWeed  [View Original Post]
    Which Emma are you talking about? Emma Devine? If so, why weren't happy with her? Just made an appointment with her for tomorrow. Would like the deets.
    You should be fine with Emma Devine. She's got some positive reviews on this board and her online profiles all seem legit. Let the folks know how it goes afterwards.

    And believe the "Emma" in question was this one, who you should avoid. There's some discussion on this one in the last few pages. https://adultsearch.com/hawaii/honol...scorts/2076812.

  7. #7566

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by SamH  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know if this woman is bonafide or if she's a scam. Looks pretty but my last experience with "Emma" was a big reminder that you don't always get what you hope to get. See link below or look for Evvee in Adult Look.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3171383
    Which Emma are you talking about? Emma Devine? If so, why weren't happy with her? Just made an appointment with her for tomorrow. Would like the deets.

  8. #7565
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Evvee on AdultLook

    Anybody know if this woman is bonafide or if she's a scam. Looks pretty but my last experience with "Emma" was a big reminder that you don't always get what you hope to get. See link below or look for Evvee in Adult Look.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3171383

  9. #7564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272

    Marla Moon

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69  [View Original Post]
    So I took the bullet and went to see her because from the pic she is absolutely stunninv I love women with tattoos any way got to the hotel and as soon as she opens ths door I thought to my self should I leave.
    So what was her rate -- also what was her "screening" practice. I don't send deposits, gift cards, or pictures to anyone. Based on your experience is that a problem with her?

    Thanks for any advice or information you can provide.

    Sam.

  10. #7563

    Miss Marla

    Quote Originally Posted by SixtyNiner69  [View Original Post]
    So I took the bullet and went to see her because from the pic she is absolutley stunninv I love women with tattoos any way got to the hotel and as soon as she opens ths door I thought to my self should I leave. This girl is a big women tall and very thick heavy set anyway to me everyone is intitled to their own oppinon but I the pictudes you see are her but most likely 10 to 15 years ago decent CBJ but no deep throating sex was not that great in her ad it states cum as many times as you can handle that was mever offered I paid for the hour her no list is pretty long no just wham bam and dig anyway like I said my opinoin would not repeat.
    What are her rates?

  11. #7562

    Aaliyah

    How about Aaliyah? Anyone meet her? Service? Rates? https://www.adultlook.com/p/3104198.

  12. #7561

    Tantra girl

    Anyone meet this girl? She goes by Tantra Girl or Hawaii Girl. Texted her: Gold Service = $400 (CFS), Silver Service = $200 (CBJ). https://honolulu-oahu.skipthegames.c...s/960085341924.

  13. #7560

    Leilami

    First time reporting about her but damm if you want a young beautiful nice figured girl this is the one for you our first meet up was quick and short due to some unforseen circumstances but went back 2 days later and she just blew my mind money well spent with her sad that she's leaving or has left alreadyif ypu have the money a definite 5 peat for me LOL stay safe fellow mongers.

  14. #7559

    Miss marla

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    Hey men if you are looking for a tall hot tattooed Woman than you can't go wrong with Marla. She came to visit Honolulu, Hawaii I'm thinking it was about 2017, when I saw her. She is supercool and into whips and toys if that your thing. Have fun. I did 👍, I don't remember her rates at the time. You can READ her reviews below and find out what you may need.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Missmarlamoon
    So I took the bullet and went to see her because from the pic she is absolutley stunninv I love women with tattoos any way got to the hotel and as soon as she opens ths door I thought to my self should I leave. This girl is a big women tall and very thick heavy set anyway to me everyone is intitled to their own oppinon but I the pictudes you see are her but most likely 10 to 15 years ago decent CBJ but no deep throating sex was not that great in her ad it states cum as many times as you can handle that was mever offered I paid for the hour her no list is pretty long no just wham bam and dig anyway like I said my opinoin would not repeat.

  15. #7558

    Sexy Tattooed Woman Miss Marlamoon

    Hey men if you are looking for a tall hot tattooed Woman than you can't go wrong with Marla. She came to visit Honolulu, Hawaii I'm thinking it was about 2017, when I saw her. She is supercool and into whips and toys if that your thing. Have fun. I did 👍, I don't remember her rates at the time. You can READ her reviews below and find out what you may need.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai.../Missmarlamoon

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape