Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 12758
-
11-09-21 23:08 #9293Senior Member

Posts: 46My first girl was from backpage days or maybe evencraigslist.
Originally Posted by Danny67
[View Original Post]
She use to be off of idrive, she went by the name Shy. Wish she was still around.
-
11-09-21 16:54 #9292Senior Member

Posts: 8781st in Florida
Would be Crystal69. Ended up seeing her probably 30 or more times at Geneva before she left the business. I would crawl out of bed at 3 in the morning, drive to Orlando and pay her double if she would ring my phone today LOL.
Originally Posted by Danny67
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 14:36 #9291Senior Member

Posts: 281st. Altamonte Tanya
My 1st was Tanya in Altamonte. A CL ad for massage turned out to be the hottest woman I've ever bee with. Perfect youthful skin and titties. Treated me like a BF and blew my mind how lucky I felt that afternoon.
Great first.
Originally Posted by Danny67
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 12:10 #9290Senior Member

Posts: 28Dream w / Vanessa
I have seen Vanessa 3 times.
She's located in a safe apartment right at the Maitland / Altamonte border.
Really great service for me and I usually connect with her pretty quickly. I only do the QV dream. Super nice lady in her 50's.
My experience with her is always the same. She's in doggy, doing an amazing ass massage and ass clap on JR. Feels unreal and lots of teasing.
Then I go to town on her big ass, cleanup and leave. $ donation and is close to me.
She's pretty and wears wigs. I think from having medical treatment?
Hope that helps you.
Originally Posted by Danny67
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 11:21 #9289Senior Member

Posts: 67First visit
Out of curiosity, who was everyones first provider that got them into the hobby? For me it was asian roxy from backpage days. I had no clue how the process worked and my overall nerves got the best of me at the end. If I'm not mistaken my second dream was a duo with paigesweetstuff and marina. Who was it for you all?
-
11-06-21 22:43 #9288Senior Member

Posts: 729Throw the names out so we know who to avoid.
Originally Posted by Punkox
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 22:31 #9287Senior Member

Posts: 434Sad state of affairs.
Really bad picking on the sites lately. Scams are abundant. Even the long time great performers have resorted to scamming. LC STG and Eros are all 100% scams now. I'd be weary of contacting anyone on the sites. Stick with UtR and AMP in Orlando. Very poor options here.
-
11-06-21 21:43 #9286Senior Member

Posts: 213Blonde in Altamonte Springs
Any feedback on her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69797137
-
11-05-21 21:49 #9285Senior Member

Posts: 489That's why you NEVER pay up front....EVER!
Originally Posted by Masacre1919
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 13:09 #9284Senior Member

Posts: 1837They Worked for Me
Both links worked for me. If the links still don't work, it was still really easy to find them without the link. I simply cross referenced looking them up using the search function on EA with their names and both were pretty much at the top ads under the search of their names. I verified it's the same ad by the 8 digits at the end of both links. People tend to forget there are search functions available.
Originally Posted by Timy1979
[View Original Post]
Here they are again, note that the Forum may condense the parsed link:
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69749139
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69710065
Grain 56.
-
11-05-21 11:45 #9283Senior Member

Posts: 197Links don't work
Post the full links dude.
Originally Posted by Danny67
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 11:30 #9282Senior Member

Posts: 67Any info on these two?
Any info or experience.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69749139
Vanessa.
And.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/69710065
Amanda.
Any experience on either one of these? Or a great alternative up in maitland / altamonte area? BBBJ is a must. Thank you.
-
11-05-21 02:34 #9281Senior Member

Posts: 1172No Luck with Legz
Haven't seen any recent reviews on Legz but I've been wanting to take a Greek trip with her for a while. The last 3 times she has been super flaky with horrible ass comms. One day I thought we were going to make it happen and when I get there she tells me to come back later because she's busy. She kept changing times, ghosting, reappearing hours later asking where I am, etc. It was almost comical at one point. Not sure if the handler is answering the calls or if she has a lot of customers. Either way if you set something up, be prepared to get ghosted or wait a while.
https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...9/500292297146
-
11-04-21 12:45 #9280Senior Member

Posts: 204Asian chick
She is likely fake and can confirm she wants prepay, so huge no go. I cannot imagine anyone falling for it, that is why there are no reviews; no one dumb enough.
Originally Posted by Kuro1026
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 07:15 #9279Senior Member

Posts: 25Kissimmee / Celebration
Any amazing providers in or around Margaritaville 192 or celebration high school? Always in this area and would love to find something long term.
P.S. Grain thank you for the guidance and strong hand to set me straight LOL.












Reply With Quote




