Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 21,841 to 21,855 of 27135
-
11-10-21 14:43 #5295Senior Member

Posts: 247Wow
You should really read the boards. No one is going to give you the password, you need to be screened first. Actually someone might give it to you, but you won't be able to book until you've been screened.
Originally Posted by Farzi
[View Original Post]
Good luck.
-
11-10-21 14:38 #5294Senior Member

Posts: 333Aria at Metrogrilsnyc
Relatively new spot in Midtown, mid 50's. I creampied Aria this week. Fantastic performer. Highly recommend her. $350 + 100 for BBFS.
Mamasan said Yuri is the other PSE girl so I will try her next.
-
11-09-21 14:00 #5293Senior Member

Posts: 212That's going to be an additional 200 on top for BBFS. She was in NYC before as well.
Originally Posted by PhxMarker
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 12:57 #5292Senior Member

Posts: 109Remi. Asian Lassies
Just saw on Twitter that Remi JAV idol is at A. L.
Any chance she is BBFS?
https://twitter.com/AsianLassies/sta...21169027149826
-
11-09-21 12:55 #5291Senior Member

Posts: 333Yume WSD / PP
Yes, they might be dated or airbrushed but they are real photos. I saw Yume this weekend and creampied her. I will repeat.
Originally Posted by PhxMarker
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 11:58 #5290Senior Member

Posts: 109Is that a real set of photos of her?
Real photos on WSD?
Originally Posted by OkTotti
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 10:56 #5289Senior Member

Posts: 29Kayla died? Always enjoyed sessions with her.
Originally Posted by Clewis632
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 00:00 #5288Senior Member

Posts: 40Lear Talent NYC
I am trying to get hold of Lear hoping that they'll respond back before I come back from my trip to NY. I pinged them on their 5553 number. Can you guys suggest how to make this work?
Also if someone can drop their pwd in my inbox, much appreciated!!
-
11-07-21 19:10 #5287Senior Member

Posts: 126Yup!
Yup, just do a web search for the name or number. The honest ads pop up.
Originally Posted by PervertedGuy
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 17:58 #5286Asshole

Posts: 106Don't doubt it, she has been dead for years.
Originally Posted by SteveRules
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 21:07 #5285Senior Member

Posts: 63Helen at NYAW, amazing spinner
If you like the thin young spinner type like I do, you need to see Helen at NYAW. I really enjoyed her. She is about 5' 2" tall and weighs 90 lbs soaking wet as they say. Above the standard $320 it is $100 for BBFS and another $100 for CIP. I told myself I was not going to do BBFS, and if you have seen my posts before you know I don't like forking out a lot of money, but one look at her and I was like, I need to creampie this girl, which I did twice.
She is really cute, sweet and tight. Tight in a good way. I am slightly above average and she took it well. I'm pretty sure she came 2-3 times and was loving every second. Now I need to forget she exists otherwise I am going to spend too much money.
-
11-05-21 20:57 #5284Regular Member

Posts: 5I doubt that. I heard she was working at a massage place doing "extras" after GC closed down. Hungarian Autumn (AKA Kayla from Maxine's place) .
Originally Posted by Masoko23
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 19:12 #5283Senior Member

Posts: 89When did you do bb with Amber Lynn? I tried and she said no. Also, how much she charged?
Originally Posted by RPanther
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 15:18 #5282Regular Member

Posts: 3Lear bb
Not sure about Bella not my cup of tea.
I've done Bb with Amber Lynn and most recently Cynthia.
-
11-03-21 21:24 #5281Senior Member

Posts: 51Lear Belle
Anyone know if Belle is up for BBFS? She's a crazy $$ now.













Reply With Quote





