Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #5296
    CCP has been advertising their girls as PSE. Who has successfully experienced it with one of the non-Japanese girls?

  2. #5295

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Farzi  [View Original Post]
    I am trying to get hold of Lear hoping that they'll respond back before I come back from my trip to NY. I pinged them on their 5553 number. Can you guys suggest how to make this work?

    Also if someone can drop their pwd in my inbox, much appreciated!!
    You should really read the boards. No one is going to give you the password, you need to be screened first. Actually someone might give it to you, but you won't be able to book until you've been screened.

    Good luck.

  3. #5294

    Aria at Metrogrilsnyc

    Relatively new spot in Midtown, mid 50's. I creampied Aria this week. Fantastic performer. Highly recommend her. $350 + 100 for BBFS.

    Mamasan said Yuri is the other PSE girl so I will try her next.

  4. #5293
    Quote Originally Posted by PhxMarker  [View Original Post]
    Just saw on Twitter that Remi JAV idol is at A. L.

    Any chance she is BBFS?

    https://twitter.com/AsianLassies/sta...21169027149826
    That's going to be an additional 200 on top for BBFS. She was in NYC before as well.

  5. #5292

    Remi. Asian Lassies

    Just saw on Twitter that Remi JAV idol is at A. L.

    Any chance she is BBFS?

    https://twitter.com/AsianLassies/sta...21169027149826

  6. #5291

    Yume WSD / PP

    Quote Originally Posted by PhxMarker  [View Original Post]
    Real photos on WSD?
    Yes, they might be dated or airbrushed but they are real photos. I saw Yume this weekend and creampied her. I will repeat.

  7. #5290

    Is that a real set of photos of her?

    Quote Originally Posted by OkTotti  [View Original Post]
    Cheers, Thanks. I will be visiting her soon to give her my deposit!
    Real photos on WSD?

  8. #5289
    Quote Originally Posted by Clewis632  [View Original Post]
    Don't doubt it, she has been dead for years.
    Kayla died? Always enjoyed sessions with her.

  9. #5288

    Lear Talent NYC

    I am trying to get hold of Lear hoping that they'll respond back before I come back from my trip to NY. I pinged them on their 5553 number. Can you guys suggest how to make this work?

    Also if someone can drop their pwd in my inbox, much appreciated!!

  10. #5287

    Yup!

    Quote Originally Posted by PervertedGuy  [View Original Post]
    That is a tranny. A guy. She advertises in the female escort section but if you go to her site, it will tell you, if you read.
    Yup, just do a web search for the name or number. The honest ads pop up.

  11. #5286
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRules  [View Original Post]
    I doubt that. I heard she was working at a massage place doing "extras" after GC closed down. Hungarian Autumn (AKA Kayla from Maxine's place) .
    Don't doubt it, she has been dead for years.

  12. #5285

    Helen at NYAW, amazing spinner

    If you like the thin young spinner type like I do, you need to see Helen at NYAW. I really enjoyed her. She is about 5' 2" tall and weighs 90 lbs soaking wet as they say. Above the standard $320 it is $100 for BBFS and another $100 for CIP. I told myself I was not going to do BBFS, and if you have seen my posts before you know I don't like forking out a lot of money, but one look at her and I was like, I need to creampie this girl, which I did twice.

    She is really cute, sweet and tight. Tight in a good way. I am slightly above average and she took it well. I'm pretty sure she came 2-3 times and was loving every second. Now I need to forget she exists otherwise I am going to spend too much money.

  13. #5284
    Quote Originally Posted by Masoko23  [View Original Post]
    The original Autumn died from overdose few years ago.
    I doubt that. I heard she was working at a massage place doing "extras" after GC closed down. Hungarian Autumn (AKA Kayla from Maxine's place) .

  14. #5283
    Quote Originally Posted by RPanther  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about Bella not my cup of tea.

    I've done Bb with Amber Lynn and most recently Cynthia.
    When did you do bb with Amber Lynn? I tried and she said no. Also, how much she charged?

  15. #5282

    Lear bb

    Not sure about Bella not my cup of tea.

    I've done Bb with Amber Lynn and most recently Cynthia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape