Thread: NoVA SugarBabies
+
Add Report
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 18418
-
11-14-21 15:49 #7738Senior Member

Posts: 185Toftt
Pulled the trigger on this one 2 weeks ago. She met me at 7 am at hotel near where I work. She was good to go, and started to get undressed while we were still saying good morning to each other. Have to give her points for matching bra and panties.
Originally Posted by Piehole
[View Original Post]
She fucks like a champ. Great body. Boobs are a touch saggy. (She knows this and said she was getting implants the next week.) Loves doggy. Even gets into motion and pushes back so you can just kneel there and experience the ride. Makes noise but not enough to worry the neighbors are going to call the lobby. Head game is so-so. Lot's of spit, but didn't really show much appreciation to the boys.
Besides being overpriced (but I really wanting a good fuck so I was willing to pay), the only issue was her pussy smelled. It had that dry stank that I've only ever smelt on street meat. I don't know what makes that smell but it was really off putting.
-
11-14-21 14:20 #7737Senior Member

Posts: 957GPS Alive & Well in Nova
I think I'm done messaging Nova / DC Babies. I'll stick with the rest of Virginia & North Carolina. I have had a lot of great success in the $200-$300 allowance range. Have done $400 but no better talent than lower price points. I can't post a link because this one blocked me. She's very hot, ebony princess. Says she's dominant only, not submissive or take turns, okay. I was willing to do a M&G then a play visit later. Kissing, oral covered, including DATY, CFS. Asked her for her allowance, she made me go first, went $300, you can always go up but all I was interested in with dental jam for DATY, why bother?
Instead of countering she tells me I obviously never been a Daddy before? Really, darling I could write a book! Since she blocked me I can't post a link but here's info for anyone that wants to look her up & deal with her. Said she was only a pic seller at 19, currently 21.
EstoricBrat in DC. Says her friends call her Dom. Tried to upload her pic. Very good looking, feel pics she sent are real.
Maybe someone can post her link?
-
11-13-21 15:31 #7736Senior Member

Posts: 586Pro
She has an ad on Tryst. https://tryst.link/escort/sensual-jes.
Originally Posted by WorkYard
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 15:29 #7735Senior Member

Posts: 371She's a pro
She regularly posts ads on tryst / pd.
500/ hr.
https://tryst.link/escort/sensual-jes
Originally Posted by WorkYard
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-21 12:31 #7734Senior Member

Posts: 138SensualJes
Looking for any info on "SensualJes" based out of crystal city.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-1e978f7766b3
Thanks.
-
11-11-21 23:54 #7733Regular Member

Posts: 14M&G SabrinnaG
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-34686f5df924
Finally had a chance to chit chat with this one over text; doesn't talk specifics and wants a meet and great. Pics look good, but is she worth the time? Any info greatly appreciated.
-
11-11-21 12:51 #7732Senior Member

Posts: 184Fake SB
Sugarbabyxx.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-39bf438fc80b
Says all the right things to get you interested, even stuff that doesn't really make sense, such as saying she can host anytime even though she has 2 kids. Then, of course, comes the sob story about how rent is due TODAY and please can she get some money right NOW. I was immediately blocked when I said no.
-
11-10-21 16:13 #7731Senior Member

Posts: 586Al48
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-4d23ecf459e1
Tried the 12-digit search with this one, but nothing came back. Has anyone talked to her? I tried reverse-searching her photos, but that results in some weird things (pages that Bitdefender barks about). If she's legit, the picture thing is strange. If she's a scammer, she's an unusual one, since she's been around for so long and her profile is written well.
-
11-09-21 17:01 #7730Senior Member

Posts: 457Natalie 128
This one reached out to me earlier in the week. I would pull the trigger but she's all the way in PA. She's in need of $. It may be a good time to reach out to her mongers.
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-ab48f204f9d9
-
11-09-21 11:32 #7729Senior Member

Posts: 168Bailed ou!
Yes, that happened with me too. Was scheduled to meet post noon last Wednesday. Bailed out at the last minute.
Originally Posted by Almighty
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 21:47 #7728Senior Member

Posts: 371Women are flakey
They got way too many options that they psyche themselves out. Bots arent that advanced yet. They can't look at messages you send and process them to continue conversations. That type of machine learning isn't used for chat bots.
Originally Posted by Almighty
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 20:31 #7727Senior Member

Posts: 755I don't get what these chicks get out of making a profile, texting a guy for a week (and we discussed the parameters of the meeting. Nothing was I discussed), and then flake? I mean, is their life so pathetic they just have all this time and energy to waste on achieving nothing?
Originally Posted by Max#01
[View Original Post]
Makes no sense. That's why I think some of them, are pure fake. Bots used by the site to keep guys engaged and paying to be on the site. None of the three asked for $$ upfront, so I don't think they were scammers. Just pure fakes. Which I don't get, unless it's like I said, bots done for the purpose of keeping the site's paying customers paying.
-
11-08-21 19:21 #7726Senior Member

Posts: 1241Too bad. She's a cutie.
Originally Posted by Almighty
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 18:15 #7725Senior Member

Posts: 755Also flake and cancel at last minute.
https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-62746429f095
I'm 0 fer 3.
I had three lined up, all stayed in touch by text for the last week, all seemed fine. But they all bailed last minute.
-
11-08-21 17:11 #7724Senior Member

Posts: 1061Damn, Anne wants 1 k now. I saw her for a few months for 500.
Originally Posted by ShortMan22
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






