Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 713 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 213 613 663 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 763 813 1213 ... LastLast
Results 10,681 to 10,695 of 18418
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7738

    Toftt

    Quote Originally Posted by Piehole  [View Original Post]
    We met for lunch. She was charming. I little all over the place with the conversation. We didn't discuss details due to many people sitting next to us. When we parted she said see you next week. I thought for lunch. Then she texts me to discuss details. I'm supposed to see her Thursday morning. She wants $1 k a month for two meet ups. I asked if I could split that up, half each time. She said sure. If I go through with it, I will only see her the one time.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...c-d068e3634e56

    Pie.
    Pulled the trigger on this one 2 weeks ago. She met me at 7 am at hotel near where I work. She was good to go, and started to get undressed while we were still saying good morning to each other. Have to give her points for matching bra and panties.

    She fucks like a champ. Great body. Boobs are a touch saggy. (She knows this and said she was getting implants the next week.) Loves doggy. Even gets into motion and pushes back so you can just kneel there and experience the ride. Makes noise but not enough to worry the neighbors are going to call the lobby. Head game is so-so. Lot's of spit, but didn't really show much appreciation to the boys.

    Besides being overpriced (but I really wanting a good fuck so I was willing to pay), the only issue was her pussy smelled. It had that dry stank that I've only ever smelt on street meat. I don't know what makes that smell but it was really off putting.

  2. #7737

    GPS Alive & Well in Nova

    I think I'm done messaging Nova / DC Babies. I'll stick with the rest of Virginia & North Carolina. I have had a lot of great success in the $200-$300 allowance range. Have done $400 but no better talent than lower price points. I can't post a link because this one blocked me. She's very hot, ebony princess. Says she's dominant only, not submissive or take turns, okay. I was willing to do a M&G then a play visit later. Kissing, oral covered, including DATY, CFS. Asked her for her allowance, she made me go first, went $300, you can always go up but all I was interested in with dental jam for DATY, why bother?

    Instead of countering she tells me I obviously never been a Daddy before? Really, darling I could write a book! Since she blocked me I can't post a link but here's info for anyone that wants to look her up & deal with her. Said she was only a pic seller at 19, currently 21.

    EstoricBrat in DC. Says her friends call her Dom. Tried to upload her pic. Very good looking, feel pics she sent are real.

    Maybe someone can post her link?

  3. #7736
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info on "SensualJes" based out of crystal city.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-1e978f7766b3

    Thanks.
    She has an ad on Tryst. https://tryst.link/escort/sensual-jes.

  4. #7735

    She's a pro

    She regularly posts ads on tryst / pd.

    500/ hr.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sensual-jes

    Quote Originally Posted by WorkYard  [View Original Post]
    Looking for any info on "SensualJes" based out of crystal city.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-1e978f7766b3

    Thanks.

  5. #7734

    SensualJes

    Looking for any info on "SensualJes" based out of crystal city.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...f-1e978f7766b3

    Thanks.

  6. #7733

    M&G SabrinnaG

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...7-34686f5df924

    Finally had a chance to chit chat with this one over text; doesn't talk specifics and wants a meet and great. Pics look good, but is she worth the time? Any info greatly appreciated.

  7. #7732

    Fake SB

    Sugarbabyxx.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-39bf438fc80b

    Says all the right things to get you interested, even stuff that doesn't really make sense, such as saying she can host anytime even though she has 2 kids. Then, of course, comes the sob story about how rent is due TODAY and please can she get some money right NOW. I was immediately blocked when I said no.

  8. #7731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Al48

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-4d23ecf459e1

    Tried the 12-digit search with this one, but nothing came back. Has anyone talked to her? I tried reverse-searching her photos, but that results in some weird things (pages that Bitdefender barks about). If she's legit, the picture thing is strange. If she's a scammer, she's an unusual one, since she's been around for so long and her profile is written well.

  9. #7730

    Natalie 128

    This one reached out to me earlier in the week. I would pull the trigger but she's all the way in PA. She's in need of $. It may be a good time to reach out to her mongers.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...5-ab48f204f9d9

  10. #7729

    Bailed ou!

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty  [View Original Post]
    Also flake and cancel at last minute.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-62746429f095

    I'm 0 fer 3.

    I had three lined up, all stayed in touch by text for the last week, all seemed fine. But they all bailed last minute.
    Yes, that happened with me too. Was scheduled to meet post noon last Wednesday. Bailed out at the last minute.

  11. #7728

    Women are flakey

    They got way too many options that they psyche themselves out. Bots arent that advanced yet. They can't look at messages you send and process them to continue conversations. That type of machine learning isn't used for chat bots.

    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty  [View Original Post]
    I don't get what these chicks get out of making a profile, texting a guy for a week (and we discussed the parameters of the meeting. Nothing was I discussed), and then flake? I mean, is their life so pathetic they just have all this time and energy to waste on achieving nothing?

    Makes no sense. That's why I think some of them, are pure fake. Bots used by the site to keep guys engaged and paying to be on the site. None of the three asked for $$ upfront, so I don't think they were scammers. Just pure fakes. Which I don't get, unless it's like I said, bots done for the purpose of keeping the site's paying customers paying.

  12. #7727
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    Too bad. She's a cutie.
    I don't get what these chicks get out of making a profile, texting a guy for a week (and we discussed the parameters of the meeting. Nothing was I discussed), and then flake? I mean, is their life so pathetic they just have all this time and energy to waste on achieving nothing?

    Makes no sense. That's why I think some of them, are pure fake. Bots used by the site to keep guys engaged and paying to be on the site. None of the three asked for $$ upfront, so I don't think they were scammers. Just pure fakes. Which I don't get, unless it's like I said, bots done for the purpose of keeping the site's paying customers paying.

  13. #7726
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Almighty  [View Original Post]
    Also flake and cancel at last minute.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-62746429f095

    I'm 0 fer 3.

    I had three lined up, all stayed in touch by text for the last week, all seemed fine. But they all bailed last minute.
    Too bad. She's a cutie.

  14. #7725
    Also flake and cancel at last minute.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-62746429f095

    I'm 0 fer 3.

    I had three lined up, all stayed in touch by text for the last week, all seemed fine. But they all bailed last minute.

  15. #7724
    Quote Originally Posted by ShortMan22  [View Original Post]
    I recently decided to get back on SA after a few months off. It definitely seems that the game has changed. For example it looks like 500 is the new 300 if you know what I mean. So far I've reached out to these girls and all 8 f them are seeking 500 or above. One girl wanted at least 1 k per meet, are you serious? Who is paying these girls this kind of $?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-2a29a97af701

    Reached out to this one then we quickly moved to text. She quoted that her range was-500-800 per meet. I just stop responding at that point.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-89b7aafcf616

    This one wanted 500 per meet. She reached out to me first. Sorry love not my cup of tea.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...d-de3387096749

    This was seemed promising at first until she mentioned that she won't meet for nothing less than 1 k per meet. Sorry love that's not in, why budget, we pleasantly wished each other well.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...f-daf3576ae519

    Another 500 girl, I just didn't respond after seeing her requested allowance.

    That's it for now.
    Damn, Anne wants 1 k now. I saw her for a few months for 500.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape