Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 24828
-
11-10-21 11:27 #17283Senior Member

Posts: 239Latina Incall
I've recently noticed several posts on LC for Latina incalls near the airport. Anyone have any luck with these? I've texted a few of them with mixed results but the ones I have been able to contact all seem to be staying at the same low end motel near lynhurst and Sam Jones. I'd like to see some of them if they're real.
-
11-10-21 00:10 #17282Senior Member

Posts: 634Re: Kristen worth the price of admission?
Better to mention the rates on that sumosearch site because her Tryst ad https://tryst.link/escort/kristen-taylor indicates she wants $$$$$$ to $$$$$$.5 for an hour. Throw out a high number and see what sticks. No experience but. A ton of the touring ladies have lower rates and look a lot hotter not to mention the DI ladies.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
Was also thinking didn't I remember reading awhile back that she was working out of a van or camper? Used the search feature here on the forum for Kristen and found the following posting #16373 from 05-12-21
For her newer rates better hope it's a very nice new Airstream rather than a Coleman pop-up camper.
Originally Posted by Drof1
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 16:09 #17281Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
11-09-21 11:25 #17280Senior Member

Posts: 189Kristen worth the price of admission?
Thank you! Was Kristen worth the price of admission? Also was her FS bb or covered? DATY? CIM? Just trying to get a feel before hitting her line.
Originally Posted by BCD0101
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-21 10:46 #17279Senior Member

Posts: 41Any Intel?
Anyone have any experiences with either of these two?
I saw someone post that Syair was a little sketchy.
I'd appreciate any info about either.
https://tryst.link/escort/sassy-89
https://tryst.link/escort/pocahontastv-2020
-
11-08-21 22:14 #17278Senior Member

Posts: 278Nuru attempts
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69966923#.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69801801
Both said 200 Nuru massage only. No FS. Passed.
-
11-08-21 19:13 #17277Senior Member

Posts: 76Russian roulette
She is like playing Russian roulette. Depends which Brooke you get and the mood she is in. I think she's been doing this way too long. She needs to step aside.
Originally Posted by BCD0101
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 19:06 #17276Senior Member

Posts: 109Kristen and Brooke
Saw Kristen a few years back, when she had thinner hips and $250 entrance fee. BBBJ was decent, although I shot in the bag. Believe the tits have been artificially enhanced as well.
Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan
[View Original Post]
Tried to book Brook when she was visiting on the NE side. Recall it was a Thursday, scheduled for 4:00 or 5:00 pm. After a few texts (I just woke up,.sorry for delay, talking with one of my kids in OH, .) about 3 hours later Brooke said that Thursday was not good but she could do Friday. Ok, liking the photo (TITS!) scheduled 4:30. For runaround (showering, need to dry my hair, she finally sent me her room number at 7:30. I had just left and responded I was unable to wait longer. She went ballistic, she won't be able to sleep knowing I had the room number, that she had to drive back in the morning with no sleep and how I was "wasting her time"!
I whined to our fellow mongers here, was told I did not miss much.
Hoe you have better luck.
BCD.
-
11-07-21 11:39 #17275Senior Member

Posts: 32Milana
Hello,
We have Milana coming to our city soon and I was wondering if anyone here has seen her and have a review? Does she offer DFK and MSOG?
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7141983.htm?cat=1
-
11-07-21 09:38 #17274Senior Member

Posts: 76No reply
Can't get a reply for her.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 22:10 #17273Senior Member

Posts: 278Milani location
She was in Castleton. One of the better hotels.
Originally Posted by LostAndFound
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 00:47 #17272Senior Member

Posts: 38What side of town is her I call?
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 23:19 #17271Senior Member

Posts: 1095Hard to get
I've tried seeing her before. She's hard to get a hold of. Mostly good reviews overall.
Originally Posted by SexCreation110
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 21:59 #17270Senior Member

Posts: 278Milani
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69732497
Saw her for qv for 100. BBBJ and mish for the win. Very nice time. Not sure how much she enjoys doing this, but she's pretty decent at it.
-
11-05-21 17:34 #17269Senior Member

Posts: 69She has a new email set up for this, Message me if you want it.
Originally Posted by Kyussfan
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





