Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 619 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 669 719 1119 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8461
    Quote Originally Posted by Alerius  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen or know anything about Jessica Lee? Something about her looks familiar, but a search here turned up nothing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-lee
    She moved here a couple years ago.

    I saw her just before the pandemic. I had a great time. Total GFE.

    She advertises as in her "40's" In my opinion, when I saw her she could have passed for Mid-30's.

    If it makes you feel safer she is a P411 member.

  2. #8460
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungSkeez77  [View Original Post]
    Saw Lexa Lia off Eros this morning at a nice hotel. She's a legit 9 or 10 IG model looking girl, looks just like her pics and video, GFE, and had 2 pops in the hr. For 400. One of the best escorts I've ever seen. Please see her so she comes back. If you're on the fence, watch her video.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_louis/files/8536261.htm?cat=6208&wn=1
    I was thinking about paying her a visit while she was in town; she looks amazing. I have one question. Is she enhanced or all natural? Based on some of the photos on her website (https://yourvipmodels.escortbook.com...lexa-lia-53058), she looked enhanced, but I wasn't sure.

  3. #8459
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I just contacted her for an appointment. I'm curious to see if she looks anything like the pictures. If true, those tits look divine.
    She is legit, glamour shots are fairly accurate, but her candid shots are dead on.

  4. #8458

    Monica Sugar

    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I just contacted her for an appointment. I'm curious to see if she looks anything like the pictures. If true, those tits look divine.
    I saw Monica last night. Her tits were, in fact, divine. Great body and a lot of fun. Her face looked a little older than expected from the posting but was very cute, and she had a bubbly personality, at least with me. She is from Russia (possibly Serbia, based on Google Translate for some of her texts) and her English wasn't the best, but was more than good enough for our purposes. I enjoyed our session.

  5. #8457

    Jessica Lee

    Anyone seen or know anything about Jessica Lee? Something about her looks familiar, but a search here turned up nothing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-lee

  6. #8456

    Its a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Napster80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken the plunge yet? She posts every day, but I don't see any reviews. Looks TGTBT but I hope I'm wrong.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/69941896
    It's a scam. I contacted her a few hours ago and she told me she was at a specific hotel in the Lou doing incalls and will do outcalls up to 1 hour away. "She" went quiet for a bit and when I shot her a follow-up message she replied that she was in Houston at a specific hotel. So obviously a scammer.

  7. #8455

    Aimee

    Has anyone taken the plunge yet? She posts every day, but I don't see any reviews. Looks TGTBT but I hope I'm wrong.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/69941896

  8. #8454
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMchn  [View Original Post]
    Habby. RR is rubratings.
    Oh. OK. I've never had much luck with Rr guess that's why I didn't catch it.

  9. #8453

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben6556  [View Original Post]
    Going to TOFTT tonight and report, anyone see her before ort hat group?

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...?cat=6208&wn=1
    I just contacted her for an appointment. I'm curious to see if she looks anything like the pictures. If true, those tits look divine.
    Last edited by DeadDead22; 11-08-21 at 17:12. Reason: Addition

  10. #8452

    Sophie Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Altec269  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer multiple pops? I was interested in seeing her, but that agency is hit and miss.
    https://sophierose.ch/

    Here is her website. I usually do 1. 5 or 2 and have more than two pops if that helps.

    She is by herself. No agency. She does have someone that books for her.

    Feel free to message if you need more details.

  11. #8451
    Saw Lexa Lia off Eros this morning at a nice hotel. She's a legit 9 or 10 IG model looking girl, looks just like her pics and video, GFE, and had 2 pops in the hr. For 400. One of the best escorts I've ever seen. Please see her so she comes back. If you're on the fence, watch her video.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_louis/files/8536261.htm?cat=6208&wn=1

  12. #8450

    Rr

    Quote Originally Posted by HabbyMan618  [View Original Post]
    Hate being this guy but what is RR?
    Habby. RR is rubratings.

  13. #8449
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for out-of-town providers. I have seen Sophie Rose three times this year and is a very good provider.

    She will be in town this week.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...3954.htm?cat=1
    Does she offer multiple pops? I was interested in seeing her, but that agency is hit and miss.

  14. #8448

    Monica Sugar

    Going to TOFTT tonight and report, anyone see her before ort hat group?

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...?cat=6208&wn=1

  15. #8447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't understand how an angel like her could have possibly stood all you guys up. Then she crapped on me for no reason and I found out she is no angel. Now I understand her standing guys up for no reason is true, I just can't imagine why she does this. Maybe she is nuts.
    I am not a frequent return visitor of hers but I have been seeing her for a pretty long time. As much as she seems dependable about 1 out of 6 times she will either ghost me or short me on time. Her price, booty and enthusiasm make me willing to take the risk. If her ghosting / shorting becomes more frequent than that I would stop seeing her altogether. It sounds like she may be going into that zone right now. I do know that she has a boyfriend that she has to schedule around sometimes. Could be extra drama at the moment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape