Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 619 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 119 519 569 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 669 719 1119 ... LastLast
Results 9,271 to 9,285 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8457

    Jessica Lee

    Anyone seen or know anything about Jessica Lee? Something about her looks familiar, but a search here turned up nothing.

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessica-lee

  2. #8456

    Its a scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by Napster80  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone taken the plunge yet? She posts every day, but I don't see any reviews. Looks TGTBT but I hope I'm wrong.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/69941896
    It's a scam. I contacted her a few hours ago and she told me she was at a specific hotel in the Lou doing incalls and will do outcalls up to 1 hour away. "She" went quiet for a bit and when I shot her a follow-up message she replied that she was in Houston at a specific hotel. So obviously a scammer.

  3. #8455

    Aimee

    Has anyone taken the plunge yet? She posts every day, but I don't see any reviews. Looks TGTBT but I hope I'm wrong.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/69941896

  4. #8454
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMchn  [View Original Post]
    Habby. RR is rubratings.
    Oh. OK. I've never had much luck with Rr guess that's why I didn't catch it.

  5. #8453

    Monica

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben6556  [View Original Post]
    Going to TOFTT tonight and report, anyone see her before ort hat group?

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...?cat=6208&wn=1
    I just contacted her for an appointment. I'm curious to see if she looks anything like the pictures. If true, those tits look divine.
    Last edited by DeadDead22; 11-08-21 at 17:12. Reason: Addition

  6. #8452

    Sophie Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Altec269  [View Original Post]
    Does she offer multiple pops? I was interested in seeing her, but that agency is hit and miss.
    https://sophierose.ch/

    Here is her website. I usually do 1. 5 or 2 and have more than two pops if that helps.

    She is by herself. No agency. She does have someone that books for her.

    Feel free to message if you need more details.

  7. #8451
    Saw Lexa Lia off Eros this morning at a nice hotel. She's a legit 9 or 10 IG model looking girl, looks just like her pics and video, GFE, and had 2 pops in the hr. For 400. One of the best escorts I've ever seen. Please see her so she comes back. If you're on the fence, watch her video.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_louis/files/8536261.htm?cat=6208&wn=1

  8. #8450

    Rr

    Quote Originally Posted by HabbyMan618  [View Original Post]
    Hate being this guy but what is RR?
    Habby. RR is rubratings.

  9. #8449
    Quote Originally Posted by Ventomiglia  [View Original Post]
    If you are looking for out-of-town providers. I have seen Sophie Rose three times this year and is a very good provider.

    She will be in town this week.

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...3954.htm?cat=1
    Does she offer multiple pops? I was interested in seeing her, but that agency is hit and miss.

  10. #8448

    Monica Sugar

    Going to TOFTT tonight and report, anyone see her before ort hat group?

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...?cat=6208&wn=1

  11. #8447
    Senior Member


    Posts: 271
    Quote Originally Posted by Puppy73  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't understand how an angel like her could have possibly stood all you guys up. Then she crapped on me for no reason and I found out she is no angel. Now I understand her standing guys up for no reason is true, I just can't imagine why she does this. Maybe she is nuts.
    I am not a frequent return visitor of hers but I have been seeing her for a pretty long time. As much as she seems dependable about 1 out of 6 times she will either ghost me or short me on time. Her price, booty and enthusiasm make me willing to take the risk. If her ghosting / shorting becomes more frequent than that I would stop seeing her altogether. It sounds like she may be going into that zone right now. I do know that she has a boyfriend that she has to schedule around sometimes. Could be extra drama at the moment.

  12. #8446
    Senior Member


    Posts: 399

    Kassidy Kay. No Bueno

    Saw her over the weekend, was very disappointed. Her incall was at an OK location near Grand and Itaska. She came outside to meet me, and I was happy to see she was young and had an average body size. Got to her place, some chit chat and put the donation on the dresser. There was no kissing allowed. I got undressed and she took her shorts off, but left her bra and shirt on. I asked her to take the shirt off, and she said something about how she doesn't like how her boobs look. Umm, OK. She had asked me to bring a cover (which I always do) and she had it open before I even got on the bed. I asked for BBBJ and she said she doesn't usually do that, but then she agreed. The BBBJ was ok, nothing special but not bad either.

    I asked for 69, and she said she doesn't like having guys go down on her. She put the cover on, and I asked again for her to take her shirt off. She still refused, and I was like OK let's get this over with. I asked her to start on top in CG, and she said (you guessed it) she doesn't like being on top. Started in mish, and we hadn't gone very long before the odor hit. I've had some stinky pussy gentlemen, but this was bad. I kept at it for awhile, but between the smell and no visuals with her titties I couldn't even finish. I stopped, got dressed, and got out of there. 150 for hh.

    I saw she took down her EB ad this morning, so either that's a coincidence or she didn't want me to post a bad review. That's why I love these boards. The ad on callescort is still up.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143289301/1

    https://callescort.org/314-328-9301

  13. #8445
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    I have never had any problem reaching Eden. One of the best in STL, with great communication. Try reaching out through her RR number; you need to text.
    I think that you are talking about two different Edens. The initial post, if I'm correct, is referring to an Eden that works as an escort and advertises on list crawler or skip the games if my memory serves me, and I think the reply is referring to Eden on rub ratings who works as a massage girl. The latter is easy to get a hold of as stated. The former apparently lacks customer service excellence.

  14. #8444

    Rr?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky697  [View Original Post]
    I have never had any problem reaching Eden. One of the best in STL, with great communication. Try reaching out through her RR number; you need to text.
    Hate being this guy but what is RR?

  15. #8443

    Eden has great communication RR for contact info

    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25  [View Original Post]
    I think Milana was with touring companions. If it's the same (correct me if I'm wrong) then I've seen her and won't repeat. Language barrier is kinda hard with Eastern European women. The majority though are goddesses and you'll have a great time. That wasn't my experience though with Milana. No fault of hers, she was sweet just not the experience I was looking for. Eden I've never met. Tried half a dozen times or more but no reply back.
    I have never had any problem reaching Eden. One of the best in STL, with great communication. Try reaching out through her RR number; you need to text.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape