Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 645 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 145 545 595 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 695 745 1145 ... LastLast
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 24035
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14375

    MP price increase?

    Anyone know why MP is increasing prices?

    $500 for an hour? Is that worth it?

  2. #14374
    Quote Originally Posted by VaPlay  [View Original Post]
    You've posted on this chick numerous times and have not provided any contact info. If you enjoy bragging and not sharing move on. Feel free to share any time. For someone with your post count I among others are getting "that" feeling!
    90% sure he's talking about either Mia or Cindy from the numerous crapshoot ads that have this number in the link below. I've made a couple of posts about this particular number and the ads they have.

    https://nova.bedpage.com/Escorts/bra.../12870164.html

    One of the ads had / has the headline of Taiwanese girl. Don't know if theybarebacfjskky from Taiwan. And I'm only sure because last time I saw one of those two, I went to Springfield motel location instead of the usual Kingstowne apartment.

    Also, sorry, what? "That feeling"? What does that mean? Lmao, seems like a segway for a 'Dun dun DUUUN' sound effect

  3. #14373

    Info?

    You've posted on this chick numerous times and have not provided any contact info. If you enjoy bragging and not sharing move on. Feel free to share any time. For someone with your post count I among others are getting "that" feeling!

    Quote Originally Posted by Photoman  [View Original Post]
    It's been like a circus with my Taiwanese GFE lately. She was booted out of the apartment complex for some reason and went to the Comfortable hotel in Springfield.

    What has been interesting is she is sharing the room with another girl. Last time I was there, the girl just laid down on the floor by the other bed. Not sure is this was supposed to be a training session or what, but she sure received an ear full of moaning. This girl was nice. Young, tall, slim and very attractive. My GFE said this girl was always busy.

    The first time I went to the hotel, there was a fugly, older woman who looked as if she was a sack of potatoes. She was 40's, if not 50's. If would not pay to sample her. Was interesting to see her walk by as my GFE was polishing the chrome on my trailer ball. I think she sat in the chair and watched it all.

    No sense to be shy when putting Grants down on the table, but this is a strange arrangement. I thought about making it a two-fer, but I enjoy my GFE too much. Be glad when they get back into an apartment.

    The last time I saw her at the apartment, someone started banging on the door. You talk about setting the alarms off. Was nice to see a couple naked women jump up and look out the peep hole. Was not fun when my GFE started throwing my clothes at me to get dressed. Not sure what was going one or if it was a bust. Turns out it was an unhappy Taiwanese girl who had a bone to pick with my GFE, who is the manager.

  4. #14372
    Quote Originally Posted by Blockzer  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this chick lately? I'm curious if she looks like her pictures, as it seems she's been around for a few years. Would love to hear about recent experiences she seems exactly my type. Ads aren't clear exactly what she offers so I'd assume it's a wide variety.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulmadz32
    Her reviews on TER are pretty positive as far as performance goes. She's not my type but her TER I'd is 212750 in case you have an account.

  5. #14371

    Madison / Maddy

    Has anyone seen this chick lately? I'm curious if she looks like her pictures, as it seems she's been around for a few years. Would love to hear about recent experiences— she seems exactly my type. Ads aren't clear exactly what she offers so I'd assume it's a wide variety.

    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifulmadz32

  6. #14370

    Hold your applause please

    It's been like a circus with my Taiwanese GFE lately. She was booted out of the apartment complex for some reason and went to the Comfortable hotel in Springfield.

    What has been interesting is she is sharing the room with another girl. Last time I was there, the girl just laid down on the floor by the other bed. Not sure is this was supposed to be a training session or what, but she sure received an ear full of moaning. This girl was nice. Young, tall, slim and very attractive. My GFE said this girl was always busy.

    The first time I went to the hotel, there was a fugly, older woman who looked as if she was a sack of potatoes. She was 40's, if not 50's. If would not pay to sample her. Was interesting to see her walk by as my GFE was polishing the chrome on my trailer ball. I think she sat in the chair and watched it all.

    No sense to be shy when putting Grants down on the table, but this is a strange arrangement. I thought about making it a two-fer, but I enjoy my GFE too much. Be glad when they get back into an apartment.

    The last time I saw her at the apartment, someone started banging on the door. You talk about setting the alarms off. Was nice to see a couple naked women jump up and look out the peep hole. Was not fun when my GFE started throwing my clothes at me to get dressed. Not sure what was going one or if it was a bust. Turns out it was an unhappy Taiwanese girl who had a bone to pick with my GFE, who is the manager.

  7. #14369

    Try this

    Username is case sensitive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else have trouble actually logging on to this site? I can't get it to work correctly at all. Of course, they have no help to speak of, so it's not like I can ask anyone there to look at anything. But every time I go to enter my info, it either tells me the login / pw are incorrect, or that the account doesn't exist. I re-submit a pw reset, follow that, go to my own reviews, and RIGHT THERE is the EXACT login name I just tried to use that it said didn't exist! What a POS.

  8. #14368

    Ripoff, scam, or whatever you call it?. Just sharing my research

    Not sure how many of you use Switter. They're pricey over there. It seems they're also being infiltrated with bogus ads. This one seems (and is) TGTBT.

    Alicegutter. Cuties-sites.com.

    424XXXX528.

    When you can work around the technical limitations of the site, reverse image search and find that this is really Brooklyn Gray. I guess she's a well-known Twitter porn star? Certainly not selling her wares in DC or NoVa. There are lots of ads like this one on Switter, so beware.

    Oh well. I'll keep looking for another regular. This area hasn't been the same since Leddi and Levi Narin were my 2 faves.

    If this is information all you gents already knew please don't flame too hard. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things again and it's been years since I've mongered. LOL. Take care, all!

  9. #14367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Escort Babylon login issues

    Anyone else have trouble actually logging on to this site? I can't get it to work correctly at all. Of course, they have no help to speak of, so it's not like I can ask anyone there to look at anything. But every time I go to enter my info, it either tells me the login / pw are incorrect, or that the account doesn't exist. I re-submit a pw reset, follow that, go to my own reviews, and RIGHT THERE is the EXACT login name I just tried to use that it said didn't exist! What a POS.

  10. #14366
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjny25  [View Original Post]
    I am coming up to NOVA this week, can anyone PM a provider that offers great P2 P massage or more? I am tired of Club P (they have been hit or miss) and Meena. Looking for something new.

    Thanks.
    https://www.moonpalace.club/

  11. #14365

    Travelling to NOVA Looking for Great P2 P or More

    I am coming up to NOVA this week, can anyone PM a provider that offers great P2 P massage or more? I am tired of Club P (they have been hit or miss) and Meena. Looking for something new.

    Thanks.

  12. #14364

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Based on a few text and the feedback given. I wouldn't rush to have a nightmare. And no solid info out there. Just based on homework. Hope that helps.
    My thoughts exactly. I'm not going to chance it without trusted reviews. Thanks for your post!

  13. #14363
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLunatix123  [View Original Post]
    I noticed Elite has had new girls on their lineup recently. Soraya and Crystal.

    Pics look enticing but wondering if anyone has tried either of them yet?

    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=203

    https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=204

    Interesting enough, Crystal's gift is 4. $$.
    Raised their prices even more? That's the 3rd increase this year lmao.

  14. #14362

    Possible fluff Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...o/150889471476

    Anyone seen or have info about this one?
    Based on a few text and the feedback given. I wouldn't rush to have a nightmare. And no solid info out there. Just based on homework. Hope that helps.

  15. #14361

    Elena Pretty One Eros

    Tried to meet up with Elena for several days.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/7799627.htm

    She assured me that her pics were real, but was hesitant to meet up since she had no reviews. After striking out with a couple of others, I decided to TOFTT and tried Elena. Was directed to a low-end hotel (strike one), and to wait in the car for her to "get ready" (strike two), and then when I went to the room the girl was not even remotely similar to the girl in the pic (strike three). I walked once I saw her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape