Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,661 to 9,675 of 24029
-
11-08-21 21:53 #14369Senior Member

Posts: 44Hold your applause please
It's been like a circus with my Taiwanese GFE lately. She was booted out of the apartment complex for some reason and went to the Comfortable hotel in Springfield.
What has been interesting is she is sharing the room with another girl. Last time I was there, the girl just laid down on the floor by the other bed. Not sure is this was supposed to be a training session or what, but she sure received an ear full of moaning. This girl was nice. Young, tall, slim and very attractive. My GFE said this girl was always busy.
The first time I went to the hotel, there was a fugly, older woman who looked as if she was a sack of potatoes. She was 40's, if not 50's. If would not pay to sample her. Was interesting to see her walk by as my GFE was polishing the chrome on my trailer ball. I think she sat in the chair and watched it all.
No sense to be shy when putting Grants down on the table, but this is a strange arrangement. I thought about making it a two-fer, but I enjoy my GFE too much. Be glad when they get back into an apartment.
The last time I saw her at the apartment, someone started banging on the door. You talk about setting the alarms off. Was nice to see a couple naked women jump up and look out the peep hole. Was not fun when my GFE started throwing my clothes at me to get dressed. Not sure what was going one or if it was a bust. Turns out it was an unhappy Taiwanese girl who had a bone to pick with my GFE, who is the manager.
-
11-08-21 15:46 #14368Senior Member

Posts: 371Try this
Username is case sensitive.
Originally Posted by Itfcd
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 15:30 #14367Regular Member

Posts: 18Ripoff, scam, or whatever you call it?. Just sharing my research
Not sure how many of you use Switter. They're pricey over there. It seems they're also being infiltrated with bogus ads. This one seems (and is) TGTBT.
Alicegutter. Cuties-sites.com.
424XXXX528.
When you can work around the technical limitations of the site, reverse image search and find that this is really Brooklyn Gray. I guess she's a well-known Twitter porn star? Certainly not selling her wares in DC or NoVa. There are lots of ads like this one on Switter, so beware.
Oh well. I'll keep looking for another regular. This area hasn't been the same since Leddi and Levi Narin were my 2 faves.
If this is information all you gents already knew please don't flame too hard. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things again and it's been years since I've mongered. LOL. Take care, all!
-
11-08-21 15:14 #14366Senior Member

Posts: 586Escort Babylon login issues
Anyone else have trouble actually logging on to this site? I can't get it to work correctly at all. Of course, they have no help to speak of, so it's not like I can ask anyone there to look at anything. But every time I go to enter my info, it either tells me the login / pw are incorrect, or that the account doesn't exist. I re-submit a pw reset, follow that, go to my own reviews, and RIGHT THERE is the EXACT login name I just tried to use that it said didn't exist! What a POS.
-
11-08-21 14:55 #14365Senior Member

Posts: 637https://www.moonpalace.club/
Originally Posted by Jjny25
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 13:26 #14364Senior Member

Posts: 486Travelling to NOVA Looking for Great P2 P or More
I am coming up to NOVA this week, can anyone PM a provider that offers great P2 P massage or more? I am tired of Club P (they have been hit or miss) and Meena. Looking for something new.
Thanks.
-
11-08-21 12:46 #14363Senior Member

Posts: 581Thanks
My thoughts exactly. I'm not going to chance it without trusted reviews. Thanks for your post!
Originally Posted by Metloaf
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 11:16 #14362Senior Member

Posts: 383Raised their prices even more? That's the 3rd increase this year lmao.
Originally Posted by MrLunatix123
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 08:54 #14361Senior Member

Posts: 974Possible fluff Dream
Based on a few text and the feedback given. I wouldn't rush to have a nightmare. And no solid info out there. Just based on homework. Hope that helps.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 08:12 #14360Senior Member

Posts: 436Elena Pretty One Eros
Tried to meet up with Elena for several days.
https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/files/7799627.htm
She assured me that her pics were real, but was hesitant to meet up since she had no reviews. After striking out with a couple of others, I decided to TOFTT and tried Elena. Was directed to a low-end hotel (strike one), and to wait in the car for her to "get ready" (strike two), and then when I went to the room the girl was not even remotely similar to the girl in the pic (strike three). I walked once I saw her.
-
11-08-21 07:14 #14359Regular Member

Posts: 20Tiffany Tysons Corner
Has anyone seen this provider? I searched the forum but I don't think this is the same Tiffany in Tysons that's been posted about. I almost TOFTT last night and she was very easy to communicate with, quoted me $. 40 for hh, $$ for h, + $ for BBBJ, but by the time I got the urge it was too late so I'm taking a rain check till later this week. Just wondering if anyone's already been and if she's worth it?
https://independent.com.listcrawler....ginia/63465153
-
11-07-21 23:26 #14358Senior Member

Posts: 581Any info on this one? Riley Banks
https://northern-virginia.skipthegam...o/150889471476
Anyone seen or have info about this one?
-
11-07-21 12:20 #14357Regular Member

Posts: 13Soraya or Crystal at Elite?
I noticed Elite has had new girls on their lineup recently. Soraya and Crystal.
Pics look enticing but wondering if anyone has tried either of them yet?
https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=203
https://www.elitemodels.es/treepage.php?id_staff=204
Interesting enough, Crystal's gift is 4. $$.
-
11-07-21 11:40 #14356Senior Member

Posts: 304Do not make a deposit
Another brother said she was using. I would NOT make any advance deposits brothers.
Originally Posted by FreddyCrougar
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 11:33 #14355Senior Member

Posts: 123Bambi
It was a year ago, things change. My comment is the girl in the add is a real girl I met up with and she was a lot of fun. When I met her, there was no deposit, and it was at an incall in her apartment.
she also works out of Charlotte and Tampa
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/florida/tampa/female-escorts/2301035
and she has an OF at u22276942











Reply With Quote




