Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,551 to 14,565 of 59509
-
11-08-21 22:40 #44959Regular Member

Posts: 10Bubble done popped
So I been recently been striking out at AMP. I used to be able to get Hh service with HE. I don't know if these hoes got together and formed a Union but two weeks into the search and no luck.
Anybody else having issues?
On a side note, I can't see how a lot of guys on here be spending 1. 4 or 2. 0 for FS. Is only worth $100 max.
Does anyone know of Latina MP?
-
11-08-21 22:31 #44958Senior Member

Posts: 37Worth it?
Worth it a stop?
Originally Posted by PepeTheBand
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 21:14 #44957

Posts: 682Not for long
Head East in 3 weeks.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 18:23 #44956Senior Member

Posts: 747China Massage
Ole Wendy is still delivering a nice experience for a fair price.
-
11-08-21 15:21 #44955Senior Member

Posts: 332Phone Numbers
Probably got your number from a girl now working at that shop but used to be at a shop you had made an appointment or an inquiry with at one time. Either she had your number or she copied it from the parlor phone before she bolted for her new place.
Originally Posted by Dasus
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 15:10 #44954Senior Member

Posts: 77V Massage
I keep forgetting about V massage, Tucked way back in the corner of an almost abandoned shopping center near the corner of East Piedmont in Canton Road. I had some time for fun and the first 3 places were already at capacity (no, I'm not coming back later!) and V was the next one I drove by.
Glad I stopped. I got Cindy, and she gave a legit medium massage. Worked on my butt and did some stretches, then to by cranium and neck. All before the normal back routine. Felt great, and the fun started on the flip. Great hand action, she took the time to dial into my preferred style, and I was allowed to UTC up top.
60/60 and out the door feeling capital!
-
11-08-21 14:44 #44953Senior Member

Posts: 102Massage number
Does anyone sometimes gets a text message from a massage store that you never been before. Is that normal?
-
11-08-21 13:22 #44952Banned Member

Posts: 2410Next to the Goodwill on Bells Ferry in Woodstock.
Originally Posted by TerryGood21
[View Original Post]
Six xx One Bells Ferry Road suite One x Eight.
Woodstock, GA 3xx89.
77 zero-xxxx15 eight.
-
11-08-21 13:01 #44951Senior Member

Posts: 343Mama take over?
They tend to be old, fat and fugly. I wouldn't fuck most mamasons with your dick.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 11:01 #44950Senior Member

Posts: 297You
Exit 14 off 575 in the strip attached to Walmart.
Went in twice and asked for a card. Elderly worker.
Said they're affiliated with Hao Hao down the road. Never got anything there.
Didn't toftt.
-
11-08-21 10:54 #44949Senior Member

Posts: 315888
I've stopped by 888 a few times when in the area and this is typical. Mediocre massage and hit or miss on the flip. If you get lucky in the flip it's a mediocre hand shake. They didn't clean off the sheets last two times I was there. I said something but she shrugged her shoulders and left. I can't recommend this place at all.
Originally Posted by Astuporr
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 10:54 #44948Senior Member

Posts: 1766Really? That's good. Had a attractive older woman that tapped out after 8 minutes. Was my first time there.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 07:37 #44947Senior Member

Posts: 4061How much you get back? Shoulda talked to mamasan. She give you your full refund back or get you another girl. In some situations like that even mama would take over.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 07:00 #44946Senior Member

Posts: 125Sunny massage in Peachtree Corners. Complete waste of time
Had ready a few good things on this place so took a ride out with hopes of a decent massage and nice release. Got neither. Petite 50 something was there when I arrived and I was led into a dim lit room. Just a so-so massage and several hints of what I was hoping to come but as time dragged on I was wondering when we'd turn the corner after the flip. She kept me draped after the flip and I got to the point where I removed it myself and she covered me back up. Then she says "OK, time is over". I even flat out asked at that point if she wanted to do a little more for a "tip" and she said more than once "Oh no, I can't do that". Have never had that experience before and certainly won't be back to Sunny.
-
11-08-21 04:40 #44945Senior Member

Posts: 297Old
Pepe must have a granny fetish.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





