Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,566 to 14,580 of 59515
-
11-08-21 11:01 #44950Senior Member

Posts: 297You
Exit 14 off 575 in the strip attached to Walmart.
Went in twice and asked for a card. Elderly worker.
Said they're affiliated with Hao Hao down the road. Never got anything there.
Didn't toftt.
-
11-08-21 10:54 #44949Senior Member

Posts: 315888
I've stopped by 888 a few times when in the area and this is typical. Mediocre massage and hit or miss on the flip. If you get lucky in the flip it's a mediocre hand shake. They didn't clean off the sheets last two times I was there. I said something but she shrugged her shoulders and left. I can't recommend this place at all.
Originally Posted by Astuporr
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 10:54 #44948Senior Member

Posts: 1766Really? That's good. Had a attractive older woman that tapped out after 8 minutes. Was my first time there.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 07:37 #44947Senior Member

Posts: 4061How much you get back? Shoulda talked to mamasan. She give you your full refund back or get you another girl. In some situations like that even mama would take over.
Originally Posted by USABarry
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 07:00 #44946Senior Member

Posts: 125Sunny massage in Peachtree Corners. Complete waste of time
Had ready a few good things on this place so took a ride out with hopes of a decent massage and nice release. Got neither. Petite 50 something was there when I arrived and I was led into a dim lit room. Just a so-so massage and several hints of what I was hoping to come but as time dragged on I was wondering when we'd turn the corner after the flip. She kept me draped after the flip and I got to the point where I removed it myself and she covered me back up. Then she says "OK, time is over". I even flat out asked at that point if she wanted to do a little more for a "tip" and she said more than once "Oh no, I can't do that". Have never had that experience before and certainly won't be back to Sunny.
-
11-08-21 04:40 #44945Senior Member

Posts: 297Old
Pepe must have a granny fetish.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-21 04:34 #44944Senior Member

Posts: 367Wow, did you tell that little bitty thing called Mamasan about the attitude? I think she will make a correction if you do. Would like to know the name of your provider. Seems like T+ is rotating pretty regular now.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 23:40 #44943Senior Member

Posts: 131Therapy+
Is that the therapy+ in Smyrna? Cause I've always had a great time there.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 21:31 #44942Banned Member

Posts: 2410You should know better than to go to a FS place for that, the Windy Hill establishments would have served you better for that.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 21:31 #44941Senior Member

Posts: 37Where?
Where is this? I'm sorry Google is not helpful with the name.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
Of this place. Any landmarkS?
-
11-07-21 20:54 #44940Senior Member

Posts: 611Going to Therapy Plus for a HJ is like going to Stoney Rover for a salad.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-21 20:19 #44939Senior Member

Posts: 188I hate that you had this experience. Glad you received at least 'some' economic relief.
Originally Posted by AcWorthDude
[View Original Post]
$300. Wow. I never thought I would say these words. But you could get a hand job in a strip club cheaper than that.
-
11-07-21 17:59 #44938Senior Member

Posts: 447Therapy plus
Just stopped by for a run and tug. By far worst experience I have ever had. Asked for a double hand job, girl quotes me 300. For a hand job, that's crazy! Offered 120 and she agreed what followed was the worst hand job I have ever had, rude and smashing my d as she she yanked away with a grudge. I had to grab her hand tell her to take it easy. She wouldn't let me touch her. No ass rubbing or anything. I eventually come from the yanking. Then she get an attitude and says she will just give me a shower and 1/2 my money back and I can just leave. WTF! The we walk back to the shower table she starts spraying cold waster on it and tells me to get on the table. I was like I am not getting on a cold wet table and we argue about that then when drying off she had a bad attitude. I went back to the room, dressed myself, got back some money and left. Won't be going back there for a while, if ever.
-
11-07-21 14:56 #44937Senior Member

Posts: 747Jain-king
My lawn guy Pepe says the current lady ay Jain King on Bells ferry road in Woodstock is worth a visit.
-
11-07-21 12:02 #44936Senior Member

Posts: 76Great advice
I couldn't agree more.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






