High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 661 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 161 561 611 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 711 761 1161 1661 ... LastLast
Results 9,901 to 9,915 of 25020
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15120
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Abercrombie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one and can attest to her "soul snatching" skills?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/456136136345
    I saw her last year. Picture are deceiving. She's big and those pics are either not hers or they from 10 years ago.

  2. #15119

    Soul Snatcher

    Anyone see this one and can attest to her "soul snatching" skills?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...r/456136136345
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20211109-113845_Chrome.jpg‎  

  3. #15118

    Dawn

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRicFlair  [View Original Post]
    She's legit, heavy, big tits fat gut & fake teeth. But if that doesn't bother you she can suck a mean dick. She layed those floppy tits on my lap & sucked me dry. She kept going with a nut exploding out of her cheeks the last time I saw her. For short money in a safe incall really can't go wrong with that kind of BBBJ. My two cents anyway.
    How is the apartment and neighborhood??

  4. #15117

    Woonsocket BBW

    Well, after complaining earlier, I did at least manage to finally get a response from one who I'd been curious about for awhile. She's been mentioned before, so it's not exactly new info, but figured I'd throw my $0. 02 in anyway and just confirm that I had a similar experience to what has been said about her by others.

    Initial responses were slow, but once we got to the point where we had a confirmed appointment it got better. Everything went pretty typically in terms of actually meeting up.

    To get the one potential negative out of the way first (and this really shouldn't be a surprise since she advertises as a BBW), she's quite heavy. I think one of the previous posts mentioned that she's bigger than the pics make her look, and that's true. That's going to be a deal breaker for some of you right off the bat (but if you're one of those guys, then you probably weren't interested as soon as you saw "BBW" anyway). For some of you, it's not a problem at all. So for that second group, the good news is that everything else was great. Great attitude, nice girl, very good service. Damage was 150 hh /200 hr for FS (she had a few other rates for QV or BBBJ only sessions as well).

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...s/184066013091

  5. #15116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1229
    Quote Originally Posted by ConnManCt29  [View Original Post]
    "Party friendly" is a huge red flag for me. Pretty much an automatic deal breaker.
    I'm with you on that one! Just never understood why a girl would post that. Another turnoff is bills, whatever amount, scattered all over them just screams greedy! For us non smokers, the pics with a cig is another no.

    The party thing is almost an invitation to LEO that she has drugs and is also possibly performing another illegal act.

  6. #15115
    Does anyone know of a provider in Warwick area for BBBJ only for 50-60? Regulars are not answering tonight and I really don't feel like driving far tonight. Any help would be appreciated.

  7. #15114
    Has anyone ever reconnected with a favorite or atf that's been out of the business for a while? Maybe through social media? I found my atf and am wondering if it's even worth trying.

  8. #15113
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Seems like there's almost no one good out there. Browsing back through many pages both here and on the South Coast board, there's just been a shocking lack of any kind of remotely encouraging reports. Just seems like a complete wasteland out there, aside from the very few well-establish and reliable providers. The few positive reports I've seen in recent months. Good luck getting a response from any of them with all the demand there must be for their services! They're probably booked solid the moment they start taking appointments for the day! Seems the nationwide labor shortage has hit this industry too.
    I started doing this in 2007 back in the craigslist days and it was so different. There was much more quality back then. But I also think the women tended to be older, mid to late 30's. Those women knew how to treat guys and knew the importance of customer service. The younger ones today don't seem to care, or at least don't think we care about such things.

  9. #15112
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by JohannJohann  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, it really sucks. But sooner or later the market will correct itself.
    I think its to late now. The fact some girls aka scammers want you to book them when you join their O / fans page is ridiculous.

  10. #15111
    Quote Originally Posted by MongerBob  [View Original Post]
    Seems like there's almost no one good out there. Browsing back through many pages both here and on the South Coast board, there's just been a shocking lack of any kind of remotely encouraging reports. Just seems like a complete wasteland out there, aside from the very few well-establish and reliable providers. The few positive reports I've seen in recent months. Good luck getting a response from any of them with all the demand there must be for their services! They're probably booked solid the moment they start taking appointments for the day! Seems the nationwide labor shortage has hit this industry too.
    Yeah, it really sucks. But sooner or later the market will correct itself.

  11. #15110

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Obiqq  [View Original Post]
    I visited her Three times at Johnston location, her BBBJ was phenomenal was very good, one I had from emo girl BBBJ was so good close to Angel's and Dentiny's first times.

    Memories.

    I guesd Angel quit the game like other awesome providers. Thats sad.
    Popped my monger cherry with Angel too. She picked up on how nervous I was and smiled and "took me by the hand and said hey little boy I'm going to make you a man".

  12. #15109
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one in Attleboro? Something is holding me back, not sure what it is. https://tryst.link/escort/mandy85.
    "Party friendly" is a huge red flag for me. Pretty much an automatic deal breaker.

  13. #15108

    220 incall

    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Not 400 material. IMHO.
    400 for outcall, 220 for incall. Quite a difference!

  14. #15107

    Anastasia and Natalie

    This didn't seem appropriate to the Massage Parlor thread, as they look to be white chics and most likely out of a hotel. Anyone seen them? What's the service level and damage?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/181220563976

  15. #15106

    Is it me or has it just been awful lately?

    Seems like there's almost no one good out there. Browsing back through many pages both here and on the South Coast board, there's just been a shocking lack of any kind of remotely encouraging reports. Just seems like a complete wasteland out there, aside from the very few well-establish and reliable providers. The few positive reports I've seen in recent months. Good luck getting a response from any of them with all the demand there must be for their services! They're probably booked solid the moment they start taking appointments for the day! Seems the nationwide labor shortage has hit this industry too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape