rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 662 of 1668 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 712 762 1162 1662 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 25017
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15102

    Mandy85

    Has anyone seen this one in Attleboro? Something is holding me back, not sure what it is. https://tryst.link/escort/mandy85.

  2. #15101

    Marcela

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...0857.htm?cat=1

    Insanely hot spinner. BBBJ daty cfs. No dfk which was too bad. Not super engaging but conversational and nice. As hot as the pics.

    Here until Saturday.

    $400 so maybe too pricey for some, but now and then you just got to splurge on eye candy.
    Tried to set something up with Marcela after seeing this review, but her handler is a piece of work. SO brusque and rude, complete trash attitude like she's got a stick up her ass. The girl looks hot, but the handler's the one who has got GPS! Anyway, decided to save my benjis for another time. Would rather spend on someone who values it (and me) a little bit more. It's holiday time, girls are going to need the cash. Real shame though, because Marcela got the looks!

  3. #15100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147

    Angel

    I visited her Three times at Johnston location, her BBBJ was phenomenal was very good, one I had from emo girl BBBJ was so good close to Angel's and Dentiny's first times.

    Memories.

    I guesd Angel quit the game like other awesome providers. Thats sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    Was my first one too. Gave a great BBBJ at the time.

  4. #15099
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMason86  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Angel? Used to work out of a studio apartment in Johnston?

    Is she still around? I haven't seen anything from her. She was the first girl I saw when dipping my toes into this game. Great experience. Any intel?

    Thanks.
    Was my first one too. Gave a great BBBJ at the time.

  5. #15098

    Angel. Johnston

    Does anyone remember Angel? Used to work out of a studio apartment in Johnston?

    Is she still around? I haven't seen anything from her. She was the first girl I saw when dipping my toes into this game. Great experience. Any intel?

    Thanks.

  6. #15097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    I've Facetimed with her before. So I know she's real. Her price was like 160 for a half which isn't too bad imo.

    I'm just surprised at the lack of reviews, because she always texts back too.
    I just check her snapchat this morning and she posted that she was dope sick and shit.

  7. #15096

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I know she have reviews but nothing recent this year that can confirm if she's healthy or have attitude. But my question, has anyone seeing her recently in the past 3 months that can confirm if she's thick or skinny. I don't like skinny girls and when I ask for pics. She ignore me and tell me she have reviews which a lot of old provides use as an excuse to not show what they really look like and I know Kerry been using these pics for along time now. So anyone can confirm if she's skinny or thick.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...s/030706378298
    She sounds like she has GPS amd would give a lackluster job. I'd personally pass on her.

  8. #15095
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    The young girls don't get reviews much due to the fact they do this for their look, charge ridiculous price and get get mediocre service or ripped off.
    I've Facetimed with her before. So I know she's real. Her price was like 160 for a half which isn't too bad imo.

    I'm just surprised at the lack of reviews, because she always texts back too.

  9. #15094

    You are the customer

    Never forget that. She's already giving you attitude with that type of reply. Use the big head and show the power we all have by saying "next. " Then you can send her a pic of the cash you give to another provider, or like me, just drop it and never try again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    when I ask for pics. She ignore me and tell me she have reviews which a lot of old provides use as an excuse to not show what they really look like

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...s/030706378298

  10. #15093
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544

    Kerry

    I know she have reviews but nothing recent this year that can confirm if she's healthy or have attitude. But my question, has anyone seeing her recently in the past 3 months that can confirm if she's thick or skinny. I don't like skinny girls and when I ask for pics. She ignore me and tell me she have reviews which a lot of old provides use as an excuse to not show what they really look like and I know Kerry been using these pics for along time now. So anyone can confirm if she's skinny or thick.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...s/030706378298

  11. #15092
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by Rome400  [View Original Post]
    30th visit is free. Lololol.
    Tell me about it. That was another red flag also. That's why I'm not taking the risk to go see that one.

  12. #15091

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Anyone in here that love new young pussy had a chance to meet this one yet?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...o/481639374163

    She posting but something is holding me back from seeing her and I don't know if anyone in here seeing her yet.
    30th visit is free. Lololol.

  13. #15090

    Has anyone seen this Isabella recently?


  14. #15089

    Both out of the game?

    Sure some of you remember Pricilla and that a year or 2 ago she got pregnant and was out of the game. She gave her numbers to Marcella. Questions are, does anyone have updates on either of them? Are they both out, move, etc? I haven't got a text back in over a year, maybe someone else has?

  15. #15088
    Quote Originally Posted by Tp1701  [View Original Post]
    I think it depends on where the servers are. . com doesn't necessarily mean the US. STG says their servers are outside the US, so I would think Eros would be the same.
    FOSTA / SESTA makes it illegal to operate any website that can be used for sex work, and opens the operators for criminal and civil proceedings. For the purpose of the law it doesn't matter whether the domain name is TLD or foreign or where the servers are located. If both the sex work in question and the people operating the site are in the US, the operators are in legal jeopardy. Saying that changing the domain name from TLD to foreign eliminates the risk is like saying that if someone advertises using an out-of-state area code phone number they are shielded from local laws, and we all know how well that works. It's yet another version of "a cop must tell you they're a cop if you ask them", it doesn't really work this way.

    Where the foreign domain name helps as it prevents potential LE from grabbing that domain name (which is rather rare anyway). Placing the servers overseas make serving subpeonas or executing a search warrant much harder for LE, and if placed in the right jurisdiction can render those impossible. With sufficient motivation LE can find much information about the site without a search warrant to its servers, but that would require you to be a rather big fish to justify such means.

    It's the good old "don't be the easiest one to catch" method, it doesn't LE-proof any operation.

    So how are they still up? Probably by being a smaller fish.

    T.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape