Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 504 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 554 604 1004 1504 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17281
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  2. #17280

    Kristen worth the price of admission?

    Thank you! Was Kristen worth the price of admission? Also was her FS bb or covered? DATY? CIM? Just trying to get a feel before hitting her line.

    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kristen a few years back, when she had thinner hips and $250 entrance fee. BBBJ was decent, although I shot in the bag. Believe the tits have been artificially enhanced as well.

    Tried to book Brook when she was visiting on the NE side. Recall it was a Thursday, scheduled for 4:00 or 5:00 pm. After a few texts (I just woke up,.sorry for delay, talking with one of my kids in OH, .) about 3 hours later Brooke said that Thursday was not good but she could do Friday. Ok, liking the photo (TITS!) scheduled 4:30. For runaround (showering, need to dry my hair, she finally sent me her room number at 7:30. I had just left and responded I was unable to wait longer. She went ballistic, she won't be able to sleep knowing I had the room number, that she had to drive back in the morning with no sleep and how I was "wasting her time"!.

  3. #17279

    Any Intel?

    Anyone have any experiences with either of these two?

    I saw someone post that Syair was a little sketchy.

    I'd appreciate any info about either.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sassy-89

    https://tryst.link/escort/pocahontastv-2020

  4. #17278

  5. #17277

    Russian roulette

    Quote Originally Posted by BCD0101  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kristen a few years back, when she had thinner hips and $250 entrance fee. BBBJ was decent, although I shot in the bag. Believe the tits have been artificially enhanced as well.

    Tried to book Brook when she was visiting on the NE side. Recall it was a Thursday, scheduled for 4:00 or 5:00 pm. After a few texts (I just woke up,.sorry for delay, talking with one of my kids in OH, .) about 3 hours later Brooke said that Thursday was not good but she could do Friday. Ok, liking the photo (TITS!) scheduled 4:30. For runaround (showering, need to dry my hair, she finally sent me her room number at 7:30. I had just left and responded I was unable to wait longer. She went ballistic, she won't be able to sleep knowing I had the room number, that she had to drive back in the morning with no sleep and how I was "wasting her time"!

    I whined to our fellow mongers here, was told I did not miss much.

    Hoe you have better luck.

    BCD.
    She is like playing Russian roulette. Depends which Brooke you get and the mood she is in. I think she's been doing this way too long. She needs to step aside.

  6. #17276

    Kristen and Brooke

    Quote Originally Posted by HueyFreeMan  [View Original Post]
    Saw Kristen a few years back, when she had thinner hips and $250 entrance fee. BBBJ was decent, although I shot in the bag. Believe the tits have been artificially enhanced as well.

    Tried to book Brook when she was visiting on the NE side. Recall it was a Thursday, scheduled for 4:00 or 5:00 pm. After a few texts (I just woke up,.sorry for delay, talking with one of my kids in OH, .) about 3 hours later Brooke said that Thursday was not good but she could do Friday. Ok, liking the photo (TITS!) scheduled 4:30. For runaround (showering, need to dry my hair, she finally sent me her room number at 7:30. I had just left and responded I was unable to wait longer. She went ballistic, she won't be able to sleep knowing I had the room number, that she had to drive back in the morning with no sleep and how I was "wasting her time"!

    I whined to our fellow mongers here, was told I did not miss much.

    Hoe you have better luck.

    BCD.

  7. #17275

    Milana

    Hello,

    We have Milana coming to our city soon and I was wondering if anyone here has seen her and have a review? Does she offer DFK and MSOG?

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/7141983.htm?cat=1

  8. #17274

    No reply

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    She was in Castleton. One of the better hotels.
    Can't get a reply for her.

  9. #17273

    Milani location

    Quote Originally Posted by LostAndFound  [View Original Post]
    What side of town is her I call?
    She was in Castleton. One of the better hotels.

  10. #17272
    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69732497

    Saw her for qv for 100. BBBJ and mish for the win. Very nice time. Not sure how much she enjoys doing this, but she's pretty decent at it.
    What side of town is her I call?

  11. #17271

    Hard to get

    Quote Originally Posted by SexCreation110  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69732497

    Saw her for qv for 100. BBBJ and mish for the win. Very nice time. Not sure how much she enjoys doing this, but she's pretty decent at it.
    I've tried seeing her before. She's hard to get a hold of. Mostly good reviews overall.

  12. #17270

    Milani

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/69732497

    Saw her for qv for 100. BBBJ and mish for the win. Very nice time. Not sure how much she enjoys doing this, but she's pretty decent at it.

  13. #17269
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyussfan  [View Original Post]
    She is on Instagram as tabbymistress.

    Kyussfan.
    She has a new email set up for this, Message me if you want it.

  14. #17268
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyussfan  [View Original Post]
    She is on Instagram as tabbymistress.

    Kyussfan.
    Do you have a number you can send me?

  15. #17267

    Tabby

    Quote Originally Posted by FuqHawk1369  [View Original Post]
    She was my ATF with DI after Darci left. Who knows how to reach Tabby?
    She is on Instagram as tabbymistress.

    Kyussfan.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape