Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 957 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 457 857 907 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 1007 1057 1457 1957 ... LastLast
Results 14,341 to 14,355 of 37373
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23033
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775
    Quote Originally Posted by Moan1569  [View Original Post]
    So I'm getting a lot on pm about secret it been like three mongers that have got robbed I just thought it was a good one fI'm so sorry I just I had seen her when I met bunny and I thought it was ok cause I had a good time with bunny man I'm so sorry I feel so fuckin bad but on the flip side I have meet the pr princess and review her and she is back in town all accurate but truly fellas lesson learned sorry fellas.
    So is she 130 lbs and hot or 230 lbs and tatted?

  2. #23032

    Anyone?

    Anyone tried this Asian? Says in Sandston hotel, don't usually see them on that side of town.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/595851804564

  3. #23031

    Secret/Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Regardless you should cnx. Got digits from Moan and contacted her last Fri. Per Moans pist he said she was attractive, about 130 lbs and head game was on point. Can't speak on head game cause it didn't get that far. Walked into motel in Hopewell. She's about 230 lbs. Definitely not my speed. Left without sampling.
    This chick is sort of UTR I guess, but she is definitely the chick Mark introduced to the board a while back. I didn't know she was the same chick until she sent me a pic. I haven't seen her in a couple weeks, but it's sad that she's resorted to this. Now to be completely honest, I've seen her a bunch of times with no issues any of the times. BUT I am 100% not cosigning her or recommending her to ANYONE. You cash and dash on one, or in this case three, you'll never get another cent from me. No one else should donate to her either.

  4. #23030
    Quote Originally Posted by HellsBells1  [View Original Post]
    Hey man. Just to better understand this post. Are you saying secret robbed a few people?

    If so then looks like I will cxl my appointment with her on Monday.
    Regardless you should cnx. Got digits from Moan and contacted her last Fri. Per Moans pist he said she was attractive, about 130 lbs and head game was on point. Can't speak on head game cause it didn't get that far. Walked into motel in Hopewell. She's about 230 lbs. Definitely not my speed. Left without sampling.

  5. #23029

    A few posts about it

    Quote Originally Posted by HellsBells1  [View Original Post]
    Hey man. Just to better understand this post. Are you saying secret robbed a few people?

    If so then looks like I will cxl my appointment with her on Monday.
    Definitely cancel! See posts #22855 and #22850 (also is about her).

  6. #23028

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by Moan1569  [View Original Post]
    So I'm getting a lot on pm about secret it been like three mongers that have got robbed I just thought it was a good one fI'm so sorry I just I had seen her when I met bunny and I thought it was ok cause I had a good time with bunny man I'm so sorry I feel so fuckin bad but on the flip side I have meet the pr princess and review her and she is back in town all accurate but truly fellas lesson learned sorry fellas.
    Hey man. Just to better understand this post. Are you saying secret robbed a few people?

    If so then looks like I will cxl my appointment with her on Monday.

  7. #23027

    This b*

    So I'm getting a lot on pm about secret it been like three mongers that have got robbed I just thought it was a good one fI'm so sorry I just I had seen her when I met bunny and I thought it was ok cause I had a good time with bunny man I'm so sorry I feel so fuckin bad but on the flip side I have meet the pr princess and review her and she is back in town all accurate but truly fellas lesson learned sorry fellas.

  8. #23026
    Quote Originally Posted by JtBassee20  [View Original Post]
    Wish I could review, I was ghosted about 2 hours before our time.
    You were fortunate to have been ghosted.

  9. #23025

    Just Say no to Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Jwlgn309  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting RVA next week and looking for some entertainment. Found a few potentials on STG, any intel or recommendations appreciated:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/996649980236

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/631184664348

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...4/301626704813

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...t/856622136310.
    The first one. Review recent posts about her. My experience is she is larger and less attractive than the pics. Bad teeth. Cesspool down below.

  10. #23024
    Quote Originally Posted by Moan1569  [View Original Post]
    Do not visit her do not call her just found out that she robbed a fellow monger do not contact her sorry fellas and I am so sorry the person who told me bro.
    Dude you posted that she was your UTR which implies that you've been with her multi times. In your I'm you stated she was cute, tits were nice and was about 130 lbs. I contacted her on Fri. And ended up setting up a meet. Got at hotel in Hopewell and was greeted by a wf who was anything but cute. Loaded up with tats and weighed in somewhere around 220. What's the deal bro?

  11. #23023
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwlgn309  [View Original Post]
    Will be visiting RVA next week and looking for some entertainment. Found a few potentials on STG, any intel or recommendations appreciated:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/996649980236

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/631184664348

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...4/301626704813

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...t/856622136310
    Stay away from the 1 and 4th ones. I'm not sure about the 2nd and 3rd links you posted. But I know for sure stay away from the first and last links there have been many negative reviews. Stay safe gents.

  12. #23022
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky72  [View Original Post]
    Tried to set up a meeting with this one yesterday and for you out there that is thinking about calling her steer clear of her because she'll rob you straight out Robbie so the initial talk with her did not go through text it was over the phone she was nice seem like she was straight up she come to the motel she needed half the money because the people that brung her was going to take her go get up futon bed for a while she was here with me so she walked out to give them the money and never seen again yes it's stupid on my part for giving her some of the money but she straight up robbed me https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/400609594960.
    It has been posted on here many times she's a scammer.

  13. #23021
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseQuervos  [View Original Post]
    Just got robbed by this one in trailer park in Hopewell. Boyfriend came busting up in there demanding the money. Needless to say, threw some of it down and hauled ass. Do not trust.
    Robbed by who? Link?

  14. #23020
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseQuervos  [View Original Post]
    Just got robbed by this one in trailer park in Hopewell. Boyfriend came busting up in there demanding the money. Needless to say, threw some of it down and hauled ass. Do not trust.
    Who robbed you?

  15. #23019
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    (no, no, no,NO, NO, OH HELL TO THE NO. TO THE NAW NAW NAW DO NOT GO SEE HER) you have been warned.

    Personally, I've seen none of these but keep up with the forum and who is being discussed and the +/- feedbacks.

    Search the names kitty, rose marie, fee, Marley all 4 have multiple reviews.
    I haven't seen them either and it's probably accurate to say every one of those are sketchy at best and thieves. I've seen enough reviews on them to say there is no way I'm going anywhere near them. Be safe be smart.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape