Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 183 of 529 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 233 283 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,745 of 7923
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5193
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by BushMann  [View Original Post]
    I forgot to mention that before I went there I stopped at the spa on US1 in Rockledge but they had a 30 minute wait. The girl inside the little window that told me that was very pretty. I've never seen her there before. She looked Chinese with a more than ample large chest. Does anybody know anything about her?
    Palm Tree?? Or which one?

  2. #5192

    Jenny at Tokyo

    I saw Jenny at New Tokyo in Cocoa. Banging little generic Asian body. Couldn't tell if the face was cute or not because she a mask in the entire time. She left me to a room and I got the hour for. 8 Took me to the TS and washed me thoroughly teasing the boys and tickling the ahole. She even got some FIA action on me. No complaints from me. Dried me off and took me back to the room and had me lay face down. The massage wasn't great but just decent. Covered all the areas but could have spent a little more time on shoulder and lower back. Leg massage wasn't bad but could have been better. What was interesting was she constantly moved my arms so that my hands were always in very suggestive spots on her body. The light touch portion began with a lot of attention to the butt area and juggling the balls. I raised up on my elbows and knees to let her know I was open to whatever she wanted to do. And she had a plan. She inserted what I imagine was her thumb about knuckle deep inside my sacred whole while she did the reach around and made sure that Mr. Johnson was happy. This lasted until I started to get sore from her raw dogging me with no lube so I collapsed on the table. Then she dimmed the lights and told me to flip. No questions asked she went straight for the franks and beans. She pulled her top up to offer me her lusciously tender natural C's. After I got a good feel she graciously fed them to my mouth gasping and moaning as I sucked nibbled and licked both of them while she had a good time with what I was offering her. She left her shorts on but didn't stop me when I slid my hand in her little shorts and made my way inside the panties. She even helped by throwing a foot up on the table so that I wouldn't have anything blocking me. At first I just rubbed the magic button for a minute or two until she squealed and backed away a few inches. But she immediately got back into position and let me get some FIV. She was tiny and tight. I'd like to do more with her. Anyways with my hand busy between her legs with a boob halfway in my mouth and her stroking Johnson while pinching one of my nipples I exploded. Everywhere. All over me. All over her. I think I might have even hit the wall behind me. So she cleaned us both up then when I sat up she massaged my shoulders for a couple minutes. I tipped. 8 since I felt she put forth an extra effort to make sure that I was completely satisfied and she seemed very happy with that.

    I forgot to mention that before I went there I stopped at the spa on US1 in Rockledge but they had a 30 minute wait. The girl inside the little window that told me that was very pretty. I've never seen her there before. She looked Chinese with a more than ample large chest. Does anybody know anything about her?

  3. #5191
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140

    Morning Unwind

    Was in dire need of some quality time the other morning so I sung by SS in Melbourne where an already good day got better. Seems that place never lets me down. I know from reading YMMV based on traffic, but I had a nice drive.

  4. #5190
    Shill account, ignore all posts


    Posts: 140
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdmail32  [View Original Post]
    Went by the new place in Palm Bay, only one girl working and see said to come back in 30 minutes. I have seen her before at SoFu. Not sure if she was the one someone mentioned they saw the other day, she is cute but nothing special. So decided to swing by there. Met Dolo, pretty girl, spinner body. Nothing special typical massage with standard finish.
    Also swung by Massage Therapy in Palm Bay the other evening, nice clean place and as you mentioned, but will keep it in the rotation non the less as she is a sweetheart. As far as Dolo, I suspect there is more than one name for her, but I only say that because the other lady was not a spinner. I don't know who all is there but those two have been the only ones I've seen. Any the who, I needed a really deep and hard, seriously knowledgeable solid hour to try to get to the bottom of a lot of ongoing issues. She was able to do that very well, best non-standard hunting in a long time actually, but I did have to keep reassuring her hard and deep was okay and better for what I needed. It seems she can do it but your average customer doesn't normally ask to get the crap beat out of them either so I would think she will have what you need if she told what to do. The HE was a nice bonus in this case but seemed to be really trying to keep it under the radar from the other provider. Thanks for the additional input on both.

  5. #5189
    Quote Originally Posted by SitbacRelax  [View Original Post]
    If you get a chance go to Milk massage had a great time I reviewed it in Orlando page. Be safe.
    👆 Ditto and concur with what SitbacRelax said.

  6. #5188
    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    It's actually been a couple years since I stopped on there, and on 2 different occasions I meet and got serviced by a very hot black girl, do to time and other issues, I can't for the life of me remember her name. Again extremely hot great service. Can anyone advise if she is still there??
    Mi amor is her name.

  7. #5187
    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    You are probably thinking of Alex, who is not there anymore. She was very pretty and a good provider. There is another black girl still there, her name is Miamor, and she seems pleasant and fun, and not bad looking, but I have not experienced her services.
    Ah yes Alex, very hot. Super tight body.

    Thanks going to have to check out Miamor, accident has kept me off the tracks for a bit. Needing to get back on it.

  8. #5186

    MM black therapist

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    It's actually been a couple years since I stopped on there, and on 2 different occasions I meet and got serviced by a very hot black girl, do to time and other issues, I can't for the life of me remember her name. Again extremely hot great service. Can anyone advise if she is still there??
    You are probably thinking of Alex, who is not there anymore. She was very pretty and a good provider. There is another black girl still there, her name is Miamor, and she seems pleasant and fun, and not bad looking, but I have not experienced her services.

  9. #5185

    MM black therapist?

    It's actually been a couple years since I stopped on there, and on 2 different occasions I meet and got serviced by a very hot black girl, do to time and other issues, I can't for the life of me remember her name. Again extremely hot great service. Can anyone advise if she is still there??

  10. #5184

    Milk massage orlando

    If you get a chance go to Milk massage had a great time I reviewed it in Orlando page. Be safe.

  11. #5183

    New place in Palm Bay / SoFu

    Went by the new place in Palm Bay, only one girl working and see said to come back in 30 minutes. I have seen her before at SoFu. Not sure if she was the one someone mentioned they saw the other day, she is cute but nothing special. So decided to swing by there. Met Dolo, pretty girl, spinner body. Nothing special typical massage with standard finish.

  12. #5182
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  13. #5181
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyLicker68  [View Original Post]
    Her advo on One Backpage is down.
    Actually it's not. It's not where it was and I found it in 2 minutes.

  14. #5180
    Quote Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped into the new AMP on Jupitor and Emerson this morning. Nice looking lady. I'd say 40's. Met me at the door. Wearing tiny black dress. I asked prices $70 for hour. Pulled out a credit card and she said no cards. Then said only massage nothing else. Inquired about HE and she said no way. Maybe she just didn; t like that I tried to use a credit card but she said sorry. No extras.
    Asking about extras before paying or even getting to the room won't get you far.

  15. #5179
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnySable  [View Original Post]
    You wouldn't happen to have a link for Kat would you?
    Her advo on One Backpage is down.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape