Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 662 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 162 562 612 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 712 762 1162 1662 ... LastLast
Results 9,916 to 9,930 of 25025
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15110

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Obiqq  [View Original Post]
    I visited her Three times at Johnston location, her BBBJ was phenomenal was very good, one I had from emo girl BBBJ was so good close to Angel's and Dentiny's first times.

    Memories.

    I guesd Angel quit the game like other awesome providers. Thats sad.
    Popped my monger cherry with Angel too. She picked up on how nervous I was and smiled and "took me by the hand and said hey little boy I'm going to make you a man".

  2. #15109
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one in Attleboro? Something is holding me back, not sure what it is. https://tryst.link/escort/mandy85.
    "Party friendly" is a huge red flag for me. Pretty much an automatic deal breaker.

  3. #15108

    220 incall

    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Not 400 material. IMHO.
    400 for outcall, 220 for incall. Quite a difference!

  4. #15107

    Anastasia and Natalie

    This didn't seem appropriate to the Massage Parlor thread, as they look to be white chics and most likely out of a hotel. Anyone seen them? What's the service level and damage?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/181220563976

  5. #15106

    Is it me or has it just been awful lately?

    Seems like there's almost no one good out there. Browsing back through many pages both here and on the South Coast board, there's just been a shocking lack of any kind of remotely encouraging reports. Just seems like a complete wasteland out there, aside from the very few well-establish and reliable providers. The few positive reports I've seen in recent months. Good luck getting a response from any of them with all the demand there must be for their services! They're probably booked solid the moment they start taking appointments for the day! Seems the nationwide labor shortage has hit this industry too.

  6. #15105

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by JWilson317BP  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Not 400 material. IMHO.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one in Attleboro? Something is holding me back, not sure what it is. https://tryst.link/escort/mandy85.
    I have not seen her but her outcall of 400 is negotiable and her incall is 220.

    BMD.

  7. #15104

    Re: Mandy85

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDuck  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one in Attleboro? Something is holding me back, not sure what it is. https://tryst.link/escort/mandy85.
    Nope. Not 400 material. IMHO.

  8. #15103
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I just check her snapchat this morning and she posted that she was dope sick and shit.
    Could you please message me her snapchat?

  9. #15102

    Mandy85

    Has anyone seen this one in Attleboro? Something is holding me back, not sure what it is. https://tryst.link/escort/mandy85.

  10. #15101

    Marcela

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/rhode_island/pr...0857.htm?cat=1

    Insanely hot spinner. BBBJ daty cfs. No dfk which was too bad. Not super engaging but conversational and nice. As hot as the pics.

    Here until Saturday.

    $400 so maybe too pricey for some, but now and then you just got to splurge on eye candy.
    Tried to set something up with Marcela after seeing this review, but her handler is a piece of work. SO brusque and rude, complete trash attitude like she's got a stick up her ass. The girl looks hot, but the handler's the one who has got GPS! Anyway, decided to save my benjis for another time. Would rather spend on someone who values it (and me) a little bit more. It's holiday time, girls are going to need the cash. Real shame though, because Marcela got the looks!

  11. #15100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147

    Angel

    I visited her Three times at Johnston location, her BBBJ was phenomenal was very good, one I had from emo girl BBBJ was so good close to Angel's and Dentiny's first times.

    Memories.

    I guesd Angel quit the game like other awesome providers. Thats sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    Was my first one too. Gave a great BBBJ at the time.

  12. #15099
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisMason86  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember Angel? Used to work out of a studio apartment in Johnston?

    Is she still around? I haven't seen anything from her. She was the first girl I saw when dipping my toes into this game. Great experience. Any intel?

    Thanks.
    Was my first one too. Gave a great BBBJ at the time.

  13. #15098

    Angel. Johnston

    Does anyone remember Angel? Used to work out of a studio apartment in Johnston?

    Is she still around? I haven't seen anything from her. She was the first girl I saw when dipping my toes into this game. Great experience. Any intel?

    Thanks.

  14. #15097
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by FlairStick  [View Original Post]
    I've Facetimed with her before. So I know she's real. Her price was like 160 for a half which isn't too bad imo.

    I'm just surprised at the lack of reviews, because she always texts back too.
    I just check her snapchat this morning and she posted that she was dope sick and shit.

  15. #15096

    Kerry

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I know she have reviews but nothing recent this year that can confirm if she's healthy or have attitude. But my question, has anyone seeing her recently in the past 3 months that can confirm if she's thick or skinny. I don't like skinny girls and when I ask for pics. She ignore me and tell me she have reviews which a lot of old provides use as an excuse to not show what they really look like and I know Kerry been using these pics for along time now. So anyone can confirm if she's skinny or thick.

    https://south-coast.skipthegames.com...s/030706378298
    She sounds like she has GPS amd would give a lackluster job. I'd personally pass on her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape