Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 958 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 458 858 908 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 1008 1058 1458 1958 ... LastLast
Results 14,356 to 14,370 of 37369
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23014

    Visiting

    Will be visiting RVA next week and looking for some entertainment. Found a few potentials on STG, any intel or recommendations appreciated:

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/996649980236

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/631184664348

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...4/301626704813

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/ma...t/856622136310

  2. #23013
    Quote Originally Posted by Moan1569  [View Original Post]
    Do not visit her do not call her just found out that she robbed a fellow monger do not contact her sorry fellas and I am so sorry the person who told me bro.
    Damm. Thanks for the heads up.

  3. #23012

    Secret

    Do not visit her do not call her just found out that she robbed a fellow monger do not contact her sorry fellas and I am so sorry the person who told me bro.

  4. #23011

    Worth

    Quote Originally Posted by MongBong  [View Original Post]
    Saw Bruna before she left last week, and no complaints. Comms were great, location was fine (a cop was curiously outside but they left). Doesn't speak / understand a great deal of English but uses translator so not a problem. Body's very nice, pics are accurate. Seemed to me that the more pleasure you give, the more she gives which was nice. CBJ doesn't do much for me so I can't comment on oral skills, but everything else was great. I'd see her again.

    I noticed Ms. Watts' donation went up a bit. Is she really that great? I don't know mind if it's warranted, just wondering if anyone can attest to some superior throat skills. Same with Kat, how good is she orally?
    Is she worth it? She has a MBA. She will give you tax tips and help you diversify your portfolio while you bone her. Thats what you call value added.

  5. #23010

    Beware

    There's one skip the games that will sure enough rob you pure pleasure is what they're under and she will rob the daylight side of you believe me she did me she seem nice seem straight up and legit and it wound up robbing me for $275.

  6. #23009

    This one will rob you

    Tried to set up a meeting with this one yesterday and for you out there that is thinking about calling her steer clear of her because she'll rob you straight out Robbie so the initial talk with her did not go through text it was over the phone she was nice seem like she was straight up she come to the motel she needed half the money because the people that brung her was going to take her go get up futon bed for a while she was here with me so she walked out to give them the money and never seen again yes it's stupid on my part for giving her some of the money but she straight up robbed me https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/400609594960.

  7. #23008

    She will rob you

    She goes by pure pleasure on skip the games. Contacted her yesterday she was answered the phone completely nice sounded like legit set it up for here at my motel she came when she came in the door she needed the money where she could give it to her ride to go get a futon bed my dumbass gave her the money and she took off and never seen her again she was sleep about it that's for sure very sweet very innocent just the all-out personality what few minutes she was in the room but she flat out robbed me.

  8. #23007

    Robbed

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox.
    Just got robbed by this one in trailer park in Hopewell. Boyfriend came busting up in there demanding the money. Needless to say, threw some of it down and hauled ass. Do not trust.

  9. #23006

    Kittt

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr804  [View Original Post]
    Please post a review. I'm thinking about making contact also.
    Wish I could review, I was ghosted about 2 hours before our time.

  10. #23005

    Bruna review and inquiry

    Saw Bruna before she left last week, and no complaints. Comms were great, location was fine (a cop was curiously outside but they left). Doesn't speak / understand a great deal of English but uses translator so not a problem. Body's very nice, pics are accurate. Seemed to me that the more pleasure you give, the more she gives which was nice. CBJ doesn't do much for me so I can't comment on oral skills, but everything else was great. I'd see her again.

    I noticed Ms. Watts' donation went up a bit. Is she really that great? I don't know mind if it's warranted, just wondering if anyone can attest to some superior throat skills. Same with Kat, how good is she orally?

  11. #23004

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her about 6 months ago. Chesterfield was in driveway next door and it wigged me out. Sure it was coincidence but I was out and left before meeting her. She understood. Yeah I'd like to see your review if you see her today.
    I saw her back in June horse shoe driveway with old trucks in the yard. She had just got out the shower came to the door with a towel wrapped around her. Pics are old but not far off.

    Teeth are jacked up so I elected for covered BJ 6 out of 10. She took directiions well, I hit doggy and Mish, She said she perferred doggy. I did'nt see Chesterfield in my encounter. The bed has a wooden frame that comes to the top of the mattress that was killing my legs in doggy that's why I went to Mish. It was dark in the room so as the other monger mention I could'nt see any sores. Ass was nice and fat when I went. She aim to please while I was there did not watch the clock. My damage was. 6 after a little negation. YMMV.

  12. #23003
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCuz  [View Original Post]
    Where I come from we call that babysitting. Was it 1 beer or a 6 pack? You can get a pass if it was 2 big cans.
    One big can BigCuz yes I was nursing it becasue I know how LE is on that side of town. You called it.

  13. #23002

    Kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by JayBird76  [View Original Post]
    Went to see her about 6 months ago. Chesterfield was in driveway next door and it wigged me out. Sure it was coincidence but I was out and left before meeting her. She understood. Yeah I'd like to see your review if you see her today.
    I saw her back in June horse shoe driveway with old trucks in the yard. She had just got out the shower came to the door with a towel wrapped around her. Pics are old but not far off.

    Teeth are jacked up so I elected for covered BJ 6 out of 10. She took directiions well, I hit doggy and Mish, She said she perferred doggy. I did'nt see Chesterfield in my encounter. The bed has a wooden frame that comes to the top of the mattress that was killing my legs in doggy that's why I went to Mish. It was dark in the room so as the other monger mention I could'nt see any sores. Ass was nice and fat when I went. She aim to please while I was there did not watch the clock. My damage was. 6 after a little negation. YMMV.

  14. #23001
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    Clear your inbox.
    I did it its cleared.

  15. #23000
    Quote Originally Posted by VAGuy13  [View Original Post]
    Is she cute or at least semi-cute? It's not a dealbreaker either way, but I just don't want to be shocked if I take plunge. LOL.
    Well, she's not ugly. She'll send you photos but know they're old. And I think if you search the number she used to post face photos like a year ago.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape