Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1104

    Pnwpeaches has porked out

    Quote Originally Posted by DeezNutz17  [View Original Post]
    LMAO at Strahan gap teeth.
    I swear she has gained 30-40 pounds since April of 2020. All you have to do is look at her pics to see she's become a rain cow. She's still pretty, and probably commands the same rates, but she used to be very attractive with a smoking body. I'm tired of seeing "thik, thicc, or thick" as a point of marketing.

  2. #1103

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Yo man. What is up with all the big and ugly providers here?

    Do you all really pay to fuck these girls?

    On that other site, the featured provider is 5'9", 180 lbs! WTF?

    You know she is really 2 bills.

    Snarklepony must be 160 an she is only 5 feet tall.

    Fats girls. Lady. Luscious. Mona. Knotte, TiraMisu.

    Curvygirl69 must be 300 lbs or 250 at least.

    Same with all these lez lookin woman power h o es.

    Buffy, CassandraDivine, Emmalovesyou, LuckyAisling, Rikki Ravish, Violet Regards.

    Shave them legs and armpits.

    An the over 50 crowd just need to go.

    Chloe, ScarlettSyn, Chantel, LylaHarlow, Asha, Shayla, PerfectCompanion, MissAsiaLi, ClaireLuv, LSLLC and all them Asian Massage ones. Lula wild, Traci Lee, Olivia Whitman. They look like school bus drivers.

    Hang those pussies up and go work in HR Dept somewhere.

    None of the deserve much more that $ per hour.

    There are way better women out there.

    They will take a dick and are still in shape.

    Monica69 Monroe, ShelbyCreams, Katie Rose, Ruby Rose, the Russian girls, youlovemesomejade304.

    Don't get me started with Scarlett Wilds and her Michael Strahan gap in her teeth.

    I mean, I have fucked a big girl an rarely turn. Away a needy pussy. Still tho, some of these h o es need to find a gym. Push away from the buffet table.

    They look like a line up of the lunch room ladies.

    Stop paying 400 an hour to see these girls.

    It is just nasty.

    If ya see one of the old, nasty fat or lezbos, its cool. Just don't pay so much.

    Bring the fine ones out.
    LMAO at Strahan gap teeth.

  3. #1102
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

    The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

  4. #1101

    Needs Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the person you hate the most is yourself. Maybe try a therapist and get a handle on your issues.
    It appears professional help is needed before they act upon their hatred for others!

  5. #1100
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7  [View Original Post]
    Just have to wonder why the same person has so many accounts and uses them all to post.
    They're to scared to just kill themselves LOL.

  6. #1099

    Gerald Mason

    Look up Gerald Mason, El Segundo.

    I hate Mason because he was rich.

    Which is why I hate Lee G.

  7. #1098

    Meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Camhole  [View Original Post]
    Seems like the person you hate the most is yourself. Maybe try a therapist and get a handle on your issues.
    Just have to wonder why the same person has so many accounts and uses them all to post.

  8. #1097
    Quote Originally Posted by GangBangLeader  [View Original Post]
    I get you point.

    I have found better pussy for free on fetlife.

    Of course, some of them can be ugly.

    Still. Free pussy is free pussy.
    Sometimes free pussy is too much of a price to pay. Some people will stick their dick in anything just to get laid.

  9. #1096
    Quote Originally Posted by IHateLeeg  [View Original Post]
    For those not familiar with Gerald Mason, decades ago he killed two police officers in El Segundo, California. He robbed four teenagers and sexually violated the two girls. Meanwhile, he returned to South Carolina, ran a chain of gas stations, and became wealthy (another reason I hate him). He bowled and played a lot of golf. Forensics caught up with him, and 40 years later, by means of a fingerprint, he was caught. Well, his friends in South Carolina stood up for him. My point is, if I were ever accused of a crime, people wouldn't jump to MY side in a millisecond, like they did Mason.

    I think Amanda Knox was guilty. But, because she's White, pretty, and local, people in Seattle stood up for her, and even did fundraisers to help her legal team. I hate that, because if I got into trouble legally abroad, people wouldn't stand up for ME the way they stood up for Amanda Knox. And I hate that.

    Same thing with a classmate I had who I'll call Tanya. If she ever got into an Amanda Knox predicament, our high school classmates would jump to her defense, but wouldn't do the same for me.

    So, you can see what I have hatred for.

    I Hate Lee G.
    Seems like the person you hate the most is yourself. Maybe try a therapist and get a handle on your issues.

  10. #1095

    To Aussie Fury: I also hate Amanda Knox and Gerald Mason

    For those not familiar with Gerald Mason, decades ago he killed two police officers in El Segundo, California. He robbed four teenagers and sexually violated the two girls. Meanwhile, he returned to South Carolina, ran a chain of gas stations, and became wealthy (another reason I hate him). He bowled and played a lot of golf. Forensics caught up with him, and 40 years later, by means of a fingerprint, he was caught. Well, his friends in South Carolina stood up for him. My point is, if I were ever accused of a crime, people wouldn't jump to MY side in a millisecond, like they did Mason.

    I think Amanda Knox was guilty. But, because she's White, pretty, and local, people in Seattle stood up for her, and even did fundraisers to help her legal team. I hate that, because if I got into trouble legally abroad, people wouldn't stand up for ME the way they stood up for Amanda Knox. And I hate that.

    Same thing with a classmate I had who I'll call Tanya. If she ever got into an Amanda Knox predicament, our high school classmates would jump to her defense, but wouldn't do the same for me.

    So, you can see what I have hatred for.

    I Hate Lee G.

  11. #1094
    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Yo man. What is up with all the big and ugly providers here?

    Do you all really pay to fuck these girls?

    On that other site, the featured provider is 5'9", 180 lbs! WTF?

    You know she is really 2 bills.

    Snarklepony must be 160 an she is only 5 feet tall.

    Fats girls. Lady. Luscious. Mona. Knotte, TiraMisu.

    Curvygirl69 must be 300 lbs or 250 at least.

    Same with all these lez lookin woman power h o es.

    Buffy, CassandraDivine, Emmalovesyou, LuckyAisling, Rikki Ravish, Violet Regards.

    Shave them legs and armpits.

    An the over 50 crowd just need to go.

    Chloe, ScarlettSyn, Chantel, LylaHarlow, Asha, Shayla, PerfectCompanion, MissAsiaLi, ClaireLuv, LSLLC and all them Asian Massage ones. Lula wild, Traci Lee, Olivia Whitman. They look like school bus drivers.

    Hang those pussies up and go work in HR Dept somewhere.

    None of the deserve much more that $ per hour.

    There are way better women out there.

    They will take a dick and are still in shape.

    Monica69 Monroe, ShelbyCreams, Katie Rose, Ruby Rose, the Russian girls, youlovemesomejade304.

    Don't get me started with Scarlett Wilds and her Michael Strahan gap in her teeth.

    I mean, I have fucked a big girl an rarely turn. Away a needy pussy. Still tho, some of these h o es need to find a gym. Push away from the buffet table.

    They look like a line up of the lunch room ladies.

    Stop paying 400 an hour to see these girls.

    It is just nasty.

    If ya see one of the old, nasty fat or lezbos, its cool. Just don't pay so much.

    Bring the fine ones out.
    I get you point.

    I have found better pussy for free on fetlife.

    Of course, some of them can be ugly.

    Still. Free pussy is free pussy.

  12. #1093
    Quote Originally Posted by BusSit69  [View Original Post]
    LOL can't forget the infamous BridgetteKelly!
    She is a special kind of stupid.

    She cakes on so much make up to cover up the bruises.

    Nasty.

  13. #1092

    My favorite Sebastian Janikowski highlight

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uV2KwSuTinU

    Handsome guy.

    He didn't want to get injured before his planned post game MacDonald's pig out!

  14. #1091

    Can't forget.

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Haha! They Fat!

    You Forgot Clara Turing.
    She Ugly, Fat, and a Lesbo! The trifecta!!!

    Hahaha
    LOL can't forget the infamous BridgetteKelly!

  15. #1090

    Totally agreed with you

    Quote Originally Posted by TeninchBeast  [View Original Post]
    Yo man. What is up with all the big and ugly providers here?

    Do you all really pay to fuck these girls?

    On that other site, the featured provider is 5'9", 180 lbs! WTF?

    You know she is really 2 bills.

    Snarklepony must be 160 an she is only 5 feet tall.

    Fats girls. Lady. Luscious. Mona. Knotte, TiraMisu.

    Bring the fine ones out.
    A nice one and Not a GPS is a rare gem. I don't find one yet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape