Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: EROS Providers (Reviews)

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 106 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 1579
This blog is moderated by SocialButtfly
  1. #649

    Alyson Rodriguez

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousGeor  [View Original Post]
    Thanks, I'll give it a try. I generally hate fake tits but you're right about her in that she's a jackrabbit.
    Haven't seen her post in a while. Is she on a hiatus or retired?

  2. #648
    Quote Originally Posted by Pango1  [View Original Post]
    700 now for incall plus a 300 deposit. No way. We have to resist these outrageous prices.
    GPS for sure. There are plenty of talents out there that are reasonable. Avoid!

  3. #647

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    I saw her twice. First visit went really well. Second visit not so great and she has gone way up on the price. First time I paid her 4 plus $ tip. Second time she wanted 1 K for one hour that did include tip and some extras but even for the amount I paid the first time I would have found it to be a bad visit. Not sure if she had a bad day or what was going on but the seemed to not want me around very long. Seems like a common theme these days with most of these girls. I miss pre covid days!
    700 now for incall plus a 300 deposit. No way. We have to resist these outrageous prices.

  4. #646

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Experienced a few months ago. She's hot. Body is out of this world. Toned with a nice meaty ass. Offered Greek, cim, and I did. Normally don't. Wouldn't let me get in there good because of my size. She was real cool back then. Damage was hh. Plus Greek. Now trying to contact her is through an agency or assistant. Damage has nearly doubled and deposit. She's hot but don't know of repeating with the new rate and deposit.
    I saw her twice. First visit went really well. Second visit not so great and she has gone way up on the price. First time I paid her 4 plus $ tip. Second time she wanted 1 K for one hour that did include tip and some extras but even for the amount I paid the first time I would have found it to be a bad visit. Not sure if she had a bad day or what was going on but the seemed to not want me around very long. Seems like a common theme these days with most of these girls. I miss pre covid days!

  5. #645

    Rtf

    Quote Originally Posted by KnowBody  [View Original Post]
    Kelly Latina.

    You left off the link or how to contact her & did not include the cost.
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/4996177.htm

    It's in Eros which is title to this page.

  6. #644
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Experienced a few months ago. She's hot. Body is out of this world. Toned with a nice meaty ass. Offered Greek, cim, and I did. Normally don't. Wouldn't let me get in there good because of my size. She was real cool back then. Damage was hh. Plus Greek. Now trying to contact her is through an agency or assistant. Damage has nearly doubled and deposit. She's hot but don't know of repeating with the new rate and deposit.
    Kelly Latina.

    You left off the link or how to contact her & did not include the cost.

  7. #643

    Kelly Latina

    Experienced a few months ago. She's hot. Body is out of this world. Toned with a nice meaty ass. Offered Greek, cim, and I did. Normally don't. Wouldn't let me get in there good because of my size. She was real cool back then. Damage was hh. Plus Greek. Now trying to contact her is through an agency or assistant. Damage has nearly doubled and deposit. She's hot but don't know of repeating with the new rate and deposit.

  8. #642

    Awesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    I would give her at least an 8.

    Personality 9.
    OK cool, I'm actually about to head out to see her now!

  9. #641

    Apperance

    Quote Originally Posted by SlickMove69  [View Original Post]
    OK so I been debating on the duo. Sounds like just seeing Yasmin would be a great time 1-10 appearance what would you give her?
    I would give her at least an 8.

    Personality 9.

  10. #640

    I plan on seeing yasmin

    Quote Originally Posted by Umehome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3188525.htm?cat=58

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3480903.htm?cat=58

    I tried to see Yasmin but was told she was only offering duo sessions that day so I figured WTH as I have seen Bianca in the past and was not against seeing her again. Yasmin is more open IMO and Bianca, in my first and second experience, is a little cold and honestly that may not even be the right way to describe her. Either way I find them both to be pretty cool chicks. I had my appointment pushed back an hour which did not sit well with me at first but she did offer a discount on the price for the inconvenience. They gave me the full time and we even went a little over. They both have a nice body and again Yasmin seemed to be more into the session. She kept tagging back in and honestly I had figured they would only let me get one turn a piece and that would be that but they were willing to keep swapping just had to swap the cover over and over.

    Overall a good session and I would repeat if given the chance.
    OK so I been debating on the duo. Sounds like just seeing Yasmin would be a great time 1-10 appearance what would you give her?

  11. #639

    Destiny

    This one had crappy reviews last time she was here. Do your research.

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files...?cat=6208&wn=1

  12. #638

    Bianca & Yasmin

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3188525.htm?cat=58

    https://www.eros.com/carolinas/files/3480903.htm?cat=58

    I tried to see Yasmin but was told she was only offering duo sessions that day so I figured WTH as I have seen Bianca in the past and was not against seeing her again. Yasmin is more open IMO and Bianca, in my first and second experience, is a little cold and honestly that may not even be the right way to describe her. Either way I find them both to be pretty cool chicks. I had my appointment pushed back an hour which did not sit well with me at first but she did offer a discount on the price for the inconvenience. They gave me the full time and we even went a little over. They both have a nice body and again Yasmin seemed to be more into the session. She kept tagging back in and honestly I had figured they would only let me get one turn a piece and that would be that but they were willing to keep swapping just had to swap the cover over and over.

    Overall a good session and I would repeat if given the chance.

  13. #637

    Julia

    Quote Originally Posted by NoleGuy1386  [View Original Post]
    She is another one I would give a return visit. She has a nice body but a good attitude. She has an open menu and she, like most of the girls, was a little against DFK. I had a good session with her and would recommend.

  14. #636

    Julia Conde

    Quote Originally Posted by NoleGuy1386  [View Original Post]
    I have not seen Julia Conde. But but when I reached out to Pamela Villareal about when she would be back in Charlotte again, she said not until possibly next year because she was returning home to Argentina I believe, she referred me to her "friend" Julia Conde. I have no idea about Julia but Pamela has consistently amazing reviews on TER. So if Pamela referred her and said that Julia was her friend, sounds like she would be a great one to visit. Just to be clear, I never got the chance to see Pamela unfortunately but her reviews speak for themselves. Jimbo.

  15. #635

    Good to know

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankMeister  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the good review, I saw her today and confirm all stated. Cool girl great figure. The lady answering / screening phone gave me her name to use a reference for future need. Thought that was pretty cool.
    Good to hear. Very mixed reviews on TER.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape