Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #44929
    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    You made a ridiculous over generalization and you should own up to it when you posted that " pretty much every girl there will do anything but FS". I would like to be a fly on the wall when you walk in and hand one of the four long time regulars $150 and say here now suck my dick.
    He flat out implied it "They all say "no I don't do that" and when you pull out your wallet and hold 150 dollars in your hand and say are you sure? All of sudden they become more open minded. " But they know who is and won't take him as a customer anymore, that's why he hasn't been there in months.

  2. #44928
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I never said they would do it for 200, Chinese girls aren't cheap, I never implied they would. 150 gets you everything else though. FS isn't on the regular menu at any Chinese parlor I've been to that had descent looking girls, you are going to pay 300 or more, but please don't misunderstand I never implied they were cheap, at Kaina or anyplace else.
    You made a ridiculous over generalization and you should own up to it when you posted that " pretty much every girl there will do anything but FS". I would like to be a fly on the wall when you walk in and hand one of the four long time regulars $150 and say here now suck my dick.

  3. #44927
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I tried that a couple times. Back at Young's I had a girl who told me that next time if I came in she do FS with me. The next week I drew the very same girl, put 200 on the stand as well as a condom, but she ignored it the entire time. I know she saw it because I put it right next to the oil. The second time was at one of my go tos. I was a regular of hers for a while. I whipped out 200, a condom, and did the "fucky fucky" motion and she rejected it. If you tried it I'd it'd should be at night before closing because if they haven't made any money then they MAY (I said MAY) be down for something more than a HJ (not saying FS, but more than a HJ). But that can depend on if they're too tired. But like the great Ted Dibiase says "Everybody's got a price..
    Lots of CAMP girls will say "next time" to a customer, but I don't fall for it as I know it's a stupid ploy to get the customer to return.

  4. #44926

    Where is this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Funbr202  [View Original Post]
    Couple others have done that; Angela / Sally at Abro (you may need to assist with initial drop) and Origin Sue while sometimes ending at a catholic mass.
    Where is this? At Abro?

  5. #44925

    Xin massage

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Its the same place, not sure why the name change but yes.
    Ok thanks man.

  6. #44924

    Xin massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Yes, Xin was the old name but it still shows up as such on a Google search. It's actually on Old Peachtree Rd.
    Ok great. Thanks Niteluvr.

  7. #44923
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    I never said they would do it for 200, Chinese girls aren't cheap, I never implied they would. 150 gets you everything else though. FS isn't on the regular menu at any Chinese parlor I've been to that had descent looking girls, you are going to pay 300 or more, but please don't misunderstand I never implied they were cheap, at Kaina or anyplace else.
    I tried that a couple times. Back at Young's I had a girl who told me that next time if I came in she do FS with me. The next week I drew the very same girl, put 200 on the stand as well as a condom, but she ignored it the entire time. I know she saw it because I put it right next to the oil. The second time was at one of my go tos. I was a regular of hers for a while. I whipped out 200, a condom, and did the "fucky fucky" motion and she rejected it. If you tried it I'd it'd should be at night before closing because if they haven't made any money then they MAY (I said MAY) be down for something more than a HJ (not saying FS, but more than a HJ). But that can depend on if they're too tired. But like the great Ted Dibiase says "Everybody's got a price. ".

  8. #44922

    Fs

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    You could whip out $200 and still none of them would do FS. They make enough money as it is, so they don't need to rent out their pussies.
    I never said they would do it for 200, Chinese girls aren't cheap, I never implied they would. 150 gets you everything else though. FS isn't on the regular menu at any Chinese parlor I've been to that had descent looking girls, you are going to pay 300 or more, but please don't misunderstand I never implied they were cheap, at Kaina or anyplace else.

  9. #44921

    Lkatl

    Quote Originally Posted by RubOnMe3  [View Original Post]
    Can someone give me a hint or two, help me find lkatl? Thanks.
    Lkatl.net

    lkatl.net

  10. #44920
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    I am from a past generation.
    You are an ajusshi?

  11. #44919
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Tip more than 60 bucks, just being honest, I pay more than most are willing, but if you are happy with a standard HE then go for it, good service there is going to cost you 100 or more tip. I imagine if I brought enough cash I could get FS also. They all say "no I don't do that" and when you pull out your wallet and hold 150 dollars in your hand and say are you sure? All of sudden they become more open minded.
    Not cheap, just realistic. Like I said the guys who actually go there know the score.

  12. #44918
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Tip more than 60 bucks, just being honest, I pay more than most are willing, but if you are happy with a standard HE then go for it, good service there is going to cost you 100 or more tip. I imagine if I brought enough cash I could get FS also. They all say "no I don't do that" and when you pull out your wallet and hold 150 dollars in your hand and say are you sure? All of sudden they become more open minded.
    You could whip out $200 and still none of them would do FS. They make enough money as it is, so they don't need to rent out their pussies.

  13. #44917

    Koreans

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    That's a good stereotype for the previous generation of Koreans, the ones we refer to as mamasans now. If you remove the kimchi breath from the statement, it more accurately fits Chinese women.
    I am from a past generation.

  14. #44916
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishDannyBoy  [View Original Post]
    When I google it shows Xin Massage on Peachtree. Is this the same one?
    Yes, Xin was the old name but it still shows up as such on a Google search. It's actually on Old Peachtree Rd.

  15. #44915
    Quote Originally Posted by GorosDawg  [View Original Post]
    Your post does not make sense. Pretty girls, yes. Great roaming with HE as well but there is a lot more between that and FS. This parlor is the most reviewed in the entire metro area and those of us who actually go there know that unfortunately services like DATY, DFK, BBJ, etc. Are not standard fare.
    Not standard fare as in never happens.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape