Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 1114
-
11-05-21 23:04 #289Senior Member

Posts: 138Damn we should consider this LOL.
Originally Posted by GaMan469
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 09:56 #288Senior Member

Posts: 83Agree sounds like a lot of fun.
Originally Posted by Daman1
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 05:55 #287Senior Member

Posts: 87I haven't but I would be interested.
That's not bad at all. Thanks for the info.
Also, had anyone else ever tag teamed a provider with a friend or fellow monger? That sounds fun.
-
11-04-21 17:47 #286Senior Member

Posts: 138That's not bad at all. Thanks for the info.
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
Also, had anyone else ever tag teamed a provider with a friend or fellow monger? That sounds fun.
-
11-04-21 17:28 #285Senior Member

Posts: 25390/ ss but easily talked down to 80. Appear to be 19? Maybe. Imma say maybe 21-25.
Originally Posted by Lehigh
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 11:59 #284Senior Member

Posts: 138Reasonable rate? Does she appear to actually be 19?
Originally Posted by SentryMarv1
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-21 00:47 #283Senior Member

Posts: 253https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...h/396350762280
Sup yall. I rarely visit allentown. In fact, this was my first time in many many years LOL. Anyway, found this nice bbw. Not sure if this is anyone else's twist, but this provider was satisfactory. Decent head and a solid smash throughout. Love me my big ladies. Good attitude and friendly. I'm actually going again in the morning.
-
11-03-21 13:08 #282Regular Member

Posts: 5Diamond
https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...h/675190439787
Another girl that lies. She sends me all these photos looking hot and get there has no teeth. She was very nice and I still did a short stay and just got a HJ an blew on her cause I couldn't do anuthing else. Just not might type. Another wasted 100 dollers.
-
11-02-21 21:23 #281Senior Member

Posts: 2124The last girl I think is mentally retarted or something I posted reviews on her and I never heard of anyone ever meeting her.
Originally Posted by James354
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-21 08:39 #280Senior Member

Posts: 89Firstly, thanks to all for taking the hard loss on Anastasia, I'd never gotten thru to her and now I'm glad.
The problem is, the only reliable ones are older and showing their mileage. Any worthwhile young spinners left for the bigger markets long ago, and A-town is too small to be worth the stop for the travelers that you can get to near EWR or PHL.
Originally Posted by NiceGuyJp3783
[View Original Post]
Girl Whose Name I Forget https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...l/158438530016 looks a little rough around the edges, but is a nice person and a good time at a good price.
Jersey Girl Lynn https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...a/083944822709 is a solid budget provider, but keep in mind, she claims 41 but in reality is more like a hard 55. Pussy's tight tho.
I have tried to make a date with https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...n/793821896096, but when she (rarely) does actually return texts, the responses are noncommittal, short one-to-two word messages. So obtuse, if nobody here can give me a good reason to keep trying, I'm going to give up on her and might even suspect her of being a fake ad.
Stay safe, guys.
-
11-02-21 06:13 #279Senior Member

Posts: 87We greed to bbj, cim and the first thing she does when I get there is pull out a condom. Didn't even want me to see her naked. Also she was talking about her boyfriend and was screwing around in the kitchen. Total waste of money and time.
-
11-01-21 22:30 #278Regular Member

Posts: 5Raine
I tried to see her tonight. I was told 10 pm. I get to mystic spa location. She opens the door and is just older then pics and not good looking. I bolted. I asked her for a pic before I got there an se wouldn't give me one. I see why. I'm so sick of this.
-
11-01-21 14:32 #277Senior Member

Posts: 2124Details? Curious to what happened.
Originally Posted by Daman1
[View Original Post]
-
11-01-21 14:21 #276Senior Member

Posts: 87Anastasia horrible
I went to see her this morning before the post was answered. And you guys are spot on. She was all over the place and did not Cooperate at all I'm glad I only lost the minimum.
-
11-01-21 13:11 #275Regular Member

Posts: 5I'm so sick of it
I wish I could find one girl I could trust. I would pay almost anything. I just want a good time. All I get is some horrible looking crack head who steals your money.
Originally Posted by ChuckHayes
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






