Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 1114
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #289
    Quote Originally Posted by GaMan469  [View Original Post]
    Agree sounds like a lot of fun.
    Damn we should consider this LOL.

  2. #288
    Quote Originally Posted by Daman1  [View Original Post]
    That's not bad at all. Thanks for the info.

    Also, had anyone else ever tag teamed a provider with a friend or fellow monger? That sounds fun.
    Agree sounds like a lot of fun.

  3. #287

    I haven't but I would be interested.

    That's not bad at all. Thanks for the info.

    Also, had anyone else ever tag teamed a provider with a friend or fellow monger? That sounds fun.

  4. #286
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    90/ ss but easily talked down to 80. Appear to be 19? Maybe. Imma say maybe 21-25.
    That's not bad at all. Thanks for the info.

    Also, had anyone else ever tag teamed a provider with a friend or fellow monger? That sounds fun.

  5. #285
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehigh  [View Original Post]
    Reasonable rate? Does she appear to actually be 19?
    90/ ss but easily talked down to 80. Appear to be 19? Maybe. Imma say maybe 21-25.

  6. #284
    Quote Originally Posted by SentryMarv1  [View Original Post]
    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...h/396350762280

    Sup yall. I rarely visit allentown. In fact, this was my first time in many many years LOL. Anyway, found this nice bbw. Not sure if this is anyone else's twist, but this provider was satisfactory. Decent head and a solid smash throughout. Love me my big ladies. Good attitude and friendly. I'm actually going again in the morning.
    Reasonable rate? Does she appear to actually be 19?

  7. #283
    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...h/396350762280

    Sup yall. I rarely visit allentown. In fact, this was my first time in many many years LOL. Anyway, found this nice bbw. Not sure if this is anyone else's twist, but this provider was satisfactory. Decent head and a solid smash throughout. Love me my big ladies. Good attitude and friendly. I'm actually going again in the morning.

  8. #282

    Diamond

    https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...h/675190439787

    Another girl that lies. She sends me all these photos looking hot and get there has no teeth. She was very nice and I still did a short stay and just got a HJ an blew on her cause I couldn't do anuthing else. Just not might type. Another wasted 100 dollers.

  9. #281
    Quote Originally Posted by James354  [View Original Post]
    Firstly, thanks to all for taking the hard loss on Anastasia, I'd never gotten thru to her and now I'm glad.

    The problem is, the only reliable ones are older and showing their mileage. Any worthwhile young spinners left for the bigger markets long ago, and A-town is too small to be worth the stop for the travelers that you can get to near EWR or PHL.

    Girl Whose Name I Forget https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...l/158438530016 looks a little rough around the edges, but is a nice person and a good time at a good price.

    Jersey Girl Lynn https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...a/083944822709 is a solid budget provider, but keep in mind, she claims 41 but in reality is more like a hard 55. Pussy's tight tho.

    I have tried to make a date with https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...n/793821896096, but when she (rarely) does actually return texts, the responses are noncommittal, short one-to-two word messages. So obtuse, if nobody here can give me a good reason to keep trying, I'm going to give up on her and might even suspect her of being a fake ad.

    Stay safe, guys.
    The last girl I think is mentally retarted or something I posted reviews on her and I never heard of anyone ever meeting her.

  10. #280
    Firstly, thanks to all for taking the hard loss on Anastasia, I'd never gotten thru to her and now I'm glad.

    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyJp3783  [View Original Post]
    I wish I could find one girl I could trust. I would pay almost anything. I just want a good time. All I get is some horrible looking crack head who steals your money.
    The problem is, the only reliable ones are older and showing their mileage. Any worthwhile young spinners left for the bigger markets long ago, and A-town is too small to be worth the stop for the travelers that you can get to near EWR or PHL.

    Girl Whose Name I Forget https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...l/158438530016 looks a little rough around the edges, but is a nice person and a good time at a good price.

    Jersey Girl Lynn https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...a/083944822709 is a solid budget provider, but keep in mind, she claims 41 but in reality is more like a hard 55. Pussy's tight tho.

    I have tried to make a date with https://allentown.skipthegames.com/f...n/793821896096, but when she (rarely) does actually return texts, the responses are noncommittal, short one-to-two word messages. So obtuse, if nobody here can give me a good reason to keep trying, I'm going to give up on her and might even suspect her of being a fake ad.

    Stay safe, guys.

  11. #279
    We greed to bbj, cim and the first thing she does when I get there is pull out a condom. Didn't even want me to see her naked. Also she was talking about her boyfriend and was screwing around in the kitchen. Total waste of money and time.

  12. #278

    Raine

    I tried to see her tonight. I was told 10 pm. I get to mystic spa location. She opens the door and is just older then pics and not good looking. I bolted. I asked her for a pic before I got there an se wouldn't give me one. I see why. I'm so sick of this.

  13. #277
    Quote Originally Posted by Daman1  [View Original Post]
    I went to see her this morning before the post was answered. And you guys are spot on. She was all over the place and did not Cooperate at all I'm glad I only lost the minimum.
    Details? Curious to what happened.

  14. #276

    Anastasia horrible

    I went to see her this morning before the post was answered. And you guys are spot on. She was all over the place and did not Cooperate at all I'm glad I only lost the minimum.

  15. #275

    I'm so sick of it

    Quote Originally Posted by ChuckHayes  [View Original Post]
    I just saw her because she seemed totally my type, but she was a big disappointment. Firstly, she's a thuggish drug-dealer and was definitely on meth when I met up with her. She was very impersonal and disengaged. She must have mentioned her bf about 7 times. Upon contacting her, I asked if she kissed and was GFE / PSE and would to BBBJ. We agreed upon a donation, for those services. But, when I got there she wouldn't let me touch her and would not take off her top or skirt. She immediately tried to put the cover on for the BJ and I was like no you said BBBJ. And so she started up selling. She said an additional $20 for BBBJ. And she did that for a bit but kept getting distracted and wanted to rush me and wouldn't let me fuck her. On top of it, she finished the BJ WITH a cover on after I paid the upcharge. She's not bad looking at all but she has a terrible attitude and too many rules and will definitely try to upcharge you. Save your money.
    I wish I could find one girl I could trust. I would pay almost anything. I just want a good time. All I get is some horrible looking crack head who steals your money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape