Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,001 to 15,015 of 30796
-
11-06-21 18:35 #15796Regular Member

Posts: 19Adult Search has some official providers
Most of the spanish providres (brazilian, puerto rican, etc) I've visited, I found them on that site.
Originally Posted by Phaeton0401
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 13:53 #15795Senior Member

Posts: 128Actually written by guys in India that sit in the same building as the call centers calling folks saying they are from Microsoft, etc. I have been reverse hacking these clowns for months. Stay vigilant.
Originally Posted by Wftosser
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 13:11 #15794Senior Member

Posts: 179Yes it was. And it was really good. Very very classy, very very sexy, she knows how to make a man happy. And then she has a nice convo.
Originally Posted by Job70
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 12:20 #15793Senior Member

Posts: 1301Damn I haven't thought of Marie in years (assuming we're talking about the same one). Fake tits?? If so do you know if she's living in Wilmington and working?
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 12:09 #15792Senior Member

Posts: 1651The power of demons
Actually that entire Hillsborough group ended up in disaster. Ava from VIP used baby's name because her boy friend knocked Baby up and developed a huge drug problem and I don't think it ended up well. Rachel ended up being abused by her boyfriend and severely beaten, maybe Ariana was the only one of the group that got out OK.
Originally Posted by WaterLynn
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 10:32 #15791Senior Member

Posts: 155Scarlett Jones
Thanks for the review. Was the Mish covered? I assume so.
J.
Originally Posted by ThatNewGuy2018
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 09:24 #15790Senior Member

Posts: 260Adult Search
Has ANYONE on this board actually seen someone advertised on Adult Search? They all seem fake tome.
Originally Posted by TheCommand
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 07:56 #15789Regular Member

Posts: 16Anyone Seen Her
Anyone seen her? Any good? Picture like pretty good, maybe a bit methy?
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...t/109865089176
-
11-06-21 07:01 #15788Senior Member

Posts: 226Baby was near UNC. I was definitely her first client as she was barely a month over 18 when I saw her. She was my first girl too haha. I was barely older than her. Sad to see what happened to her.
Originally Posted by DoggieFan
[View Original Post]
-
11-06-21 06:26 #15787Senior Member

Posts: 358Alexia Colombian
Does anyone know if she is good to go or a scam?
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2573237
-
11-06-21 00:15 #15786Senior Member

Posts: 97Reminder-Allison is a scam
See she is posting in Raleigh still, so just a friendly reminder, this one is real, a real 100% scam. I guess Charlotte dried up for her scam so she has relocated here.
Originally Posted by SocialButtfly
[View Original Post]
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...n/444552719928
-
11-05-21 23:57 #15785Senior Member

Posts: 925My favorites are the ones advertising a "jussy pussy"! LOL. Since they are pronounced the same they must be spelled the same. I think they are all written by a Russian bot.
Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 22:01 #15784Senior Member

Posts: 33LOL the power of a nut.
Originally Posted by NeedSiteAccess
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-21 19:29 #15783Senior Member

Posts: 70Your spidey sense didn't tingle when the ad said:
Originally Posted by NCAdventurer
[View Original Post]
"Youwill definitely enjoy my boobs I'm enjoy the sex all the time. ".
And the images are easily confirmed as poached from the internet rather than unique if you reverse image search.
Y'all are straight up dimwitted for falling for this stuff.
-
11-05-21 17:23 #15782Senior Member

Posts: 67Scam Warning Beware
Happy Friday all.
Please beware of this scammer https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...o/253495710062.
Set up was easy, she even called me to verify I was not LEO.
Everything appeared fine until I walked off the elevator. When I parked, she texted saying to call her when I got off on the 3rd floor. When I got off the elevator a black man approached me and I honestly thought I was about to be arrested, instead he asked for the money saying it was for safety and that she was in room 321.
Luckily my spidey senses were screaming at me to get out of there quickly. So I said nope and left without incident.
Watch out for these two and stay safe out there.









Reply With Quote






