Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #2809

    Blueeyedbaby

    Wasn't sure if this one was real at first as I think she has two profiles and not much on there. She is real and 20. Her pictures are probably a few years old but looks about the same. We set up a meet and she had never done this before except meeting for dinner. She comes back to a room after dinner and after chatting we start making out. Her tits are almost flat chested but she has a nice ass. She seemed nervous at first but spread those legs nice and wide to let me finger her under those jeans so I knew she wanted it. After taking turns sucking on each other she let me slide it in without a condom. She was very tight and enjoyed a rough standing doggy. Sweet girl and would repeat. Damage was 5.

  2. #2808

    Littlebarbie27

    Met this one a few weeks ago. Easy to set up a meet and semi pro vibe. Overall a pleasant experience as she came back to mine after dinner. She had a tight outfit on and nice perky breasts and ass. Opened with a BBBJ but everything else covered. Let me go a few rounds including final round finishing in 69 with blowing a load in her mouth. Very fun girl and can take a good pounding, light choking, fun doggy slapping that ass. I will probably repeat. Damage was 5.

  3. #2807

    Lilith

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Dude, we are definitely fishing in the same pond! Like my best friend says that turned me on to SA, if I'm paying for a Baby, she's going to be my type & worth it!
    Anyone see Lilith? https://members.seeking.com/member/6...5-592fd96a84dd.

  4. #2806

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    I posted the question on the Wilmington board, any info on her, seems.

    Too hot to be true.

    Is she pro?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-00c0c443aa6b
    She's a real person anyway. I spoke with her on her social media a couple years ago. I forget what alerted me to inquire about meeting up but I did. As I recall she had an insane number back then. If she's been active since perhaps she's arrived at a more suitable donation. I also recall she had recently lost a decent amount of weight. I don't know if this helps at all but that's what I know. I did not pursue and deleted her social media because I felt like it was a dead end. Please post if you follow up. She's not bad looking.

  5. #2805

    Lifeisshortlikme

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...0-358a9cc5d8da

    Anyone seen this one? This one seems pro. After initial greeting on site we moved convo to text. She was responding and texting faster than I can think. LOL. It was a turn off and then she asked for the famous money for pics. Wanted $50 for 10 pics. I stopped the convo there. And of course she tried to guilt by asking if I could afford it.

  6. #2804

    NCgirl257

    I posted the question on the Wilmington board, any info on her, seems.

    Too hot to be true.

    Is she pro?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...b-00c0c443aa6b

  7. #2803
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Of course

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    I've also heard that women will adjust their ask higher if you're a diamond member. And they'll use it against you if you attempt to negotiate.
    At that point you go from a sap to a super sap. The days of that site being even somewhat legit are long gone.

  8. #2802

    Thanks Guys!

    Appreciate the quick responses on the diamond level and the promo. They've been offering a 20% every few logins, so I'll probably just take that.

    Hoping to share some stories or lessons learned soon!

  9. #2801
    Quote Originally Posted by RalDude  [View Original Post]
    Just starting to dip my toes into the sugar bowl for the first time. (not sure why I haven't ended up here sooner!

    I've been doing a lot of reading over the past few weeks, and am about to pull the trigger on a paid account at Seeking.

    Have any of you tested the difference between the "premium" and the "diamond" account levels? Do you get more / better responses and connections with the diamond? Or is it just a scammer magnet?

    Thanks!
    Sign up for the premium membership when they have a promotion going. Am sure they'll have one around thanksgiving, Christmas, and the new year.

  10. #2800

    I second that.

    I've also heard that women will adjust their ask higher if you're a diamond member. And they'll use it against you if you attempt to negotiate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raltime  [View Original Post]
    Diamond is a waste of money.

  11. #2799

    Premium is all you need

    Quote Originally Posted by RalDude  [View Original Post]
    Just starting to dip my toes into the sugar bowl for the first time. (not sure why I haven't ended up here sooner!

    I've been doing a lot of reading over the past few weeks, and am about to pull the trigger on a paid account at Seeking.

    Have any of you tested the difference between the "premium" and the "diamond" account levels? Do you get more / better responses and connections with the diamond? Or is it just a scammer magnet?

    Thanks!
    Diamond is a waste of money.

  12. #2798

    Seeking Upgrades?

    Just starting to dip my toes into the sugar bowl for the first time. (not sure why I haven't ended up here sooner!

    I've been doing a lot of reading over the past few weeks, and am about to pull the trigger on a paid account at Seeking.

    Have any of you tested the difference between the "premium" and the "diamond" account levels? Do you get more / better responses and connections with the diamond? Or is it just a scammer magnet?

    Thanks!

  13. #2797

    Bingo!

    Exactly. Same here.

    Quote Originally Posted by BartonFink  [View Original Post]
    I've turned down plenty of girls whose sense of self-worth were, shall we say, somewhat out of line, and I always suggest they hang onto my number, just in case they're a little strapped for cash "Maybe a day will come when you need (whatever I was willing to pay), and I'll be ready. " And it's worked more than once. Sometimes I've reached back out to them, sometimes they've reached out to me.

  14. #2796

    Similar experience here

    I've turned down plenty of girls whose sense of self-worth were, shall we say, somewhat out of line, and I always suggest they hang onto my number, just in case they're a little strapped for cash "Maybe a day will come when you need (whatever I was willing to pay), and I'll be ready. " And it's worked more than once. Sometimes I've reached back out to them, sometimes they've reached out to me.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJprofessorK  [View Original Post]
    They can at least make it believable.

    While in Vegas, I was speaking with someone who I was suspecting of lying to me when she claimed that she always got $8 for a single meet. I wasn't rude to her, but I left her alone.

    One night after a night of some light gambling, I was bored in my suite and I messaged her. 'I gambled a little too much and I've just got $3 left in my budget, can you make that work?

    She drove to my hotel within an hour and we had a great time. Normal chick, we talked for hours, had fun, and she still texts from time to time.

    I don't blame any of these women for shooting high, that's fine, but the blatant lying is laughable. When they do that, there's no point in even negotiating with them.

  15. #2795

    Keep them in Check

    Listen, I'd imagine some of us are capable of entertaining shit like that if we really wanted to but theres still a value on things regardless of net worth so lets keep these hoes in check collectively please LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ddmmaa  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience with https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-b9120ac8e3be, she said she usually get 5 K but ok with 3. 5 K. And the max is 4 meeting per month.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape